Chapter 8

We Belong Together

"It's too dangerous. We cannot risk it" Chaerin's words rang in Bom's head as she layed down on her new bed. She couldn't believe that she actually agreed to stay here safely while Jonghyun could be in big danger. While she was lost in her own thoughts someone knockied on her door.

"The door's open" Bom said as she sat up straight on her bed.

Dara walked in and smiled at Bom.

"And we meet again" Dara said and Bom could only nod.

"It's good to see you are safe" Dara said.

"I'm safe here while Jonghyun is in danger...how do you think I feel right now?" Bom asked Dara coldly. She didn't know why but she was just cold towards her almost like she didn't want to be anywhere near Dara.

"I don't know how you feel" Dara confessed.

A moment without any exchange of words before Dara said she had to leave and with that Dara left.

Bom layed back down on her bed. She didn't know why but she just felt like she had to hate Dara. Bom closed her eyes and she wanted to block out all the things that has happened to her so far. She wanted to forget that Jonghyun got caught because of her. She wanted to block out her hate for Dara. Without realising she was asleep.

She was walking down a hallway. She didn't know where she was but she felt that she knew the place. The hallway was white with lights on the wall and red carpet on the floor. She walked as if she was in a hurry.

As she got closer to the door at the end of the hallway she started to run. She felt tears running down her face but she didn't know why. She was now runnig towards the door. As she reached the door she reached for the door handel with a shacking hand.

She opened the door to see him kissing Dara. Sher heart broke. Even though she had never met this faceless boy her heart broke seeing that he was kissing Dara.

She woke up to find herself crying. 

Stupid who trusts a stranger? she asked herself.

She couldn't believe she trusted these people. But who could she trust now? Seunghyun was not the right choice and for now she could only think of saving Jonghyn. Maybe saving him was the first thing she should do. Yes, that was exactly what she was going to do. She took outt he knife Chaerin had given to her earlier. She looked at it and she saw her own reflection.

Suddenly her head thumped and she felt dizzy. Her grip on the knife losened and after a few seconds she dropped the knife. Her eyes closed and she fell.

It was him again. His face was still blurry but she could tell he looked guitly.

"It was the only way to save you...I'm sorry" he said.

Bom at once understood that he meantt he kiss.

"Why?" she found herself asking.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you" he said.

"Nobody tells me anything!" Bom snapped at him.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

"Please believe me...us. I can't risk losing you again" he whispered in her ear and for some reason she found herself believing him.

"What about Jonghyun?" she asked him.

"We will get him" he replied.

Bom smiled.

She wakes up again in her room but this time she is on the floor. She smiled to herself at the though of him and she quickly gets off the floor.