Chapter 13

We Belong Together

Bom looked at the castel infront of her. It was still the same. It looked exactly like how she remembered it to be. She smiled at all the good memories she had with her friends here. The first time she had met everyone, they were all unhappily working for Youngbae. When she changed him everyone thought he was their saviour. 

Chaerin told her to go to the lantern lobby of the castel. She knew where that was. She smiled at all the times she had with Youngbae in the lantern lobby. She giggled at the thougt. When she got there he was already there.

Tears filled her eyes. It had been so long since she last saw him. She couldn't help but run into his arms and cry into his chest. He held her gently. He showered her with kisses. They were so happy to be back together. 

"I missed you" Youngbae told her.

"I missed you too!" she said to him with un countable amount of happiness.

"I love you" Bom told him.

They stood there knowing that everything was now ok and it was all perfect.

"Aw, isn't this touching" a voice said,

Bom's eyes widen. She knew that voice.

"Seunghyun" Youngbae said as he let go of Bom.

"You think your problem would be solved by a trip to the graveyard? I don't think so. Youngbae you still owe me!" Seunghyun said.

"What for?" Youngbae asked.

"No! You think you are the only one who love that girl?!" Seinghyun asked angryly as he pointed at Bom.

"If, I can't have her then nither can you" Seunghyun said as he pulled out a gun.

"No hyung" suddenly Jonghyun appeared.

"Jonghyun go away!" Seunghyun yeled at him.

"No I won't!"

"I'll shoot you!" Seunghyun said as he pointed the gun at his own brother.

"Go on, try it" Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun!" Bom said terrified of what she was seeing right now.

"No, it's alright noona" Jonghyun.

Suddenly the gun shot went of. Bom's eyes widen as Jonghyun jumped infront of Bom and he fell on the floor. Seunghyun dropped the gun in shock. Bom kneeled down and took Jonghyun in her arms. Youngbae called the guards and they took away a shocked Seunghyun.

"Noona...that kind...you saved that day was...me" Jonghyun chocked.

"Y-you were Changjo!" Bom said in surprise.

Jonghyun smiled at her sadly.

"Jonghyun, you'll be alright" Bom said as she held his hand just before his eyes closed.

-o-

"I guess I'm back in the medical room then" Jonghyun joked but Bom just glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be joking about it" Jonghyun pouted.

"I'm just happy that you are safe"

And so Bom now knew that everything was going to be alright. She smied at Youngbae who was with her at the moment. He held her hand and looked at her lovingly. 

They were going to get married soon.

Ok, that is it! And for those who didn't quiet get this story, I'm sorry here I'll try to explain it. Bom lived in Rigel with her family and her brother, but they died in a fire. Her brother's sole/sprit couldn't leave Bom and he haunted her through Seunghyun who was in love with Bom. Youngbae, the prince senced something was wrong and he went out to solve the problem. He ran into Seunghyun and knew at once that he was causing trouble for his people. Youngbae et Changjo and tried to capture him in orger to get info but Bom stopped him so he took Bom insteed. Bom met the other 2ne1 and Big Bang memebers who weren't happy. Bom soon changed Youngbae the cold hearted prince into the loving, kind and varing prince. They were in love with eachother but Youngbae knew Seunghyun was looking from Bom so he kissed Dara in front of Bom leading her to run to earth where she spent 18 years before going back to Rigel. She med everyone again and slowly gained here memories. She realised that she had to visit her brother's grave to set things right. When she finally met Youngbae again they relise that Seunghyun was still after Bom because he loved her. When Seunghyun shoots his brother he is in shock and he gets captured and oungbae and Bom live happily ever after.

I hope you undersstood that explanantion. Anyway, thank you to everyone who read this story and subscribed to it. If you still have questiones about this story feel free to ask.