Chapter 4

We Belong Together

Right and wrong.

She thought about it the whole nigh.

It bothered her. Something about Seunghyun bothered her. It wasn't quiet right but she had to keep him close for he saved her life that day...but did he really.

Yes it was his voice in her dreams but did he really save her that day?

The question haunted her for the night.

She also had other reason as well. She wanted answers and she decided that Seunghyun could be the one to lead her to the answers she has been sreaching for ever since that accidednt.

Without realising she fell asleep.

She was back in the dark room.

This time she was afraid. 

She looked around because she was afraid of moving her feet. She thought that with one step she may fall down an endless pit but something told her otherwise. 

She was going to take the risk because someone was telling her to.

With one step the darkness shattered and broke like glass and as the pieces fell it dissappeared.

Her head pounded and she out.

When she woke up he was there again. The faceless guy she saw last time. 

She didn't have to be able to see his face to tell that he was smiling kindly at her but who was he? Could she trust him? She did feel comfortable with him...it was like she had finally got somewhere she actually felt like she belonged. 

She could hear his words.

"I'll see you soon...be safe"

And then everything thing faded away.

She woke up to be greted by the bright sunlight.

She looked around and then she saw him.

He looked young but he was tall...very tall. 

They stared at eachother for a while until Seunghyun entered the room. 

"Oh you are awake" he said with a smile and Bom found it weired for him to be smiling...it didn't seem right to her but she smiled back as she kept his words in mind.

"Be safe"

"This is my younger brother" Seung Hyun said.

"I'm Choi Jonghyun" he introduced himself to her. (I just dragged Teen Top 's Changjo into this)

Bom smiled and introduced herself to him but unlike his older brother Jonghyun didn't smile. He was quiet the whole time.

The three of them had breakfast together and then Seunghyun offered to take Bom to look around which she happily agreed to.

With few yelling and throwing insults at eachother, Jonghyun was also drgged with Seunghyun and Bom.

Bom smiled at him but Jounghyun didn't even looke at her which was fine with her. 

"This place is called Rigel" Seunghyun told Bom as she gasped looking at the streets of Rigel. It was nothing like her home on Earth.

Everyone looked happy and no one loked like they were in a rush. Everything was clean. People looked friendly and nice. The shops looke welcoming.

"I think the first thing we should do is get you new clothes so you can blend in with the people around here" Seunghyun said and Bom and Jonghyun followed him as he lead them into a shop.

"Hey Chaerin!" Seunghyun greeted the shop keeper. 

"Hey!" she greeted with a smile.

Bom and Chaerin's eyes met and for a split second Bom felt that she saw panic in Chaerin's eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.

"Who is this lovely lady you got with you Seunghyun?" Chaerin asked him.

"She is my friend Bom" he said and introduced the two girls to eachother and then Chaerin finally noticed Jonghyun.

"Oh Jonghyun! You are here too. I didn't notice you" Chaerin said and Jonghyun just nodded. Bom thought that they shared a look but she just pushed that thought away.

"Anyway, Bom here needs some new clothes" Seunhyun said and Bom could see a sparkel in Chaerin's eyes.

"Wait right here, I think I have the perfect artier for you" Chaerin said and went to the closet like area and came back out with this dress http://www.craftster.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/71915_26Sep10_Steampunk_Outfit1.gif

Bom gasped when she saw it.

"That is perfect!" Bom said.

"We will take it" Seunghyun said.

"Since, we are friends you can take it was a welcome-to-Rigel gift" Chaerin said with a smile.

"Wow, really?" Bom asked with a smile. Something told her that she could trust Chaerin.

"Do you want to try it on now?"

"Yes please" Bom said and Chaerin lead her to one of the dressing rooms.

"Wait here Jonghyun, I need to go meet up with him" Seunghyun said. Jonghyun just nodded and Seunghyun left.

Bom came out wearing the dress. She looked around and before she could even ask Jonghyun answered "He went out for a while...he said he had something to do"

Bom saw Chaerin and Jonghyun share another look.

Without any warning Bom's head pounded and she fainted again.

She was standing in an empty white room. 

The faceless boy was there again.

"Trust her" he told her.

"Who?" Bom wanted to know but he just smiled at her.

"You know who to trust" he told her and he walked away.

"Wait! Who are you?" she asked him.

He turned to look at her and smiled sadly. For some reason her heart hurt when he looked at her like that.

"We will meet soon...for now please be safe" he said.

"When will we meet?" she questioned him.

"Soon"

With that her head pounded again and she opened her eyes. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Are you ok?" she heard someone ask her.

"Trust her"

Bom nodded.

She saw Jonghyun looking at her with a worried expression.

She smiled at him and this time he smiled a little.

She could trust these two.

Hello everyone! So here is the latest chapter. Anyway what do you think? Lol I had to drag Teen Top's Changjo into this story because his character fitteted with the role I wanted and also because he shared the same last name as T.O.P. He does have a vital role to play but you will have to keep on reading to find out. And also who do you thing Seunghyun was talking about when he said "him"? Wanna know? Well you have to keep on reading. So leave a comment telling we what you thought about this chapter and maybe, just maybe I may start updating quicker if I got some comments about what you readers are think about the story. OK, bye for now!