Chapter 12

We Belong Together

Bom now remembered everything. From how she defended a boy and how she changed the coldhearted prince to a charming gentelman. Bom smiled as she remembered little things about Youngbae. Chaerin had told them that they were going to see him soon but before that Dara and Jiyoung had something to tell her.

"You remember the kiss right?" Dara said and Bom nodded as she realised that she was talking about the kiss Bom saw Dara and Youngbae share.

"Well, it was my idea and I'm really sorry" Jiyoung spoke up.

"What?" Bom asked them confused.

"It was to protect you from Seunghyun" Jiyoung explained.

"That explains the fight" Bom said and Dara and Jiyoung looked at her confused and Bom shook her head.

"We need to go soon!" Seungri yelled from the other room and everyone started to prepare. Bom was now worried. It was her brother who was behind this. She also hd realised that it was her brother's voice she heard that day. She really had to visit his grave. She couldn't believe that something so small could creat so much trouble. Her brother had died in a fire and it had also killed their parents. She never visited her grave and she knew that his soul was still haunting her though Seunghyun for he blamed himself for Bom never ccomming to visit his grave. 

She remembered how a fortune teller had told her this but she never took it seriously. The day cahos started in Rigel, she realised that the fortuneteller spoke the truth. 

Bom sighed and stood up from her seat. She went to Chaerin's room and knocked on her door. Chaerin opened the door.

"I have something to tell you" and so Bom explained everthing. From how her family diet to the part where her brother manipulated Seunghyun to be what he is today. 

Chaerin sighed and smiled at Bom "Thank you for telling so...you must go visit your brother's grave and show him that you have forgiven him" Bom nodded.

"One of us should go with you!" Seungri said but Chaerin shoook her head.

"I have to do this on my own" Bom said confidently. 

-o-

Bom made her way to the ever so familar grave yard. She had come here everyday before she decided she didn't want to live in Rigel anymore because of what of the kiss she saw. That day made her feel so betrayed and played. She had believed Youngbae's word.

I love you.

But he made a fool out of her but now she finally understood why he had done it. 

She took a deep breatch when she reached her brother's grave.

"I should have come here a long time ago" Bom said sadly.

"Is it too late toy tell you no brother? Will you accept my apologu for being late? I hope you do. I'm finally here after 20 years. 18 years I spent on earth. For 2 years I did not have the courage to come and see you" Bom was now in ters. She had finally realised how much she missed her brother. 

"I miss you" 

Hi everyone. I just hope that this chapter makes sence to everyone and it has answered many questions. If you still have questions I'll try to answer them for you so just leave your questions in the comment section as I feel like this chapter doesn't really make sence. So anyway, on a different note I just wanted to tell you readers that there will be one last chapter where Youngbae is finally reunited with Bom and the problem with Seunghyun gets sorted. So yeah, we are almost at the end!