Chapter 10

We Belong Together

Bom picked herself off of the floor. 

"Come in" she said as she fixed her hair as much as she could.

"Hi Bom, can we talk?" Dara asked as she waked in.

Bom smiled and nodded. Dara sat on the chair while Bom sat on her bed.

"Bom, I am really sorry for everything I did. I know it hurt you" Dara said while looking sad.

"Why are you sorry, you haven't done anything" Bom said with a confused expression on her face.

Dara smiled at her sadly and said "You will find out soon" and she left a confused Bom alone in her room.

Later that day Jiyoung came to talk to her while she was reading a book. Bom was surprised to see him but she welcomed him in her room. 

"You wanted to talk?" Bom asked as he sat down on her bed while she was sat on her chair in front of her desk.

Jiyoung nodded and said "I just wanted to tell you how much I regret what I have done and I hope you forgive me"

Bom looked at him confused. Jiyoung smiled at her and said "You will find out soon" and he too left.

Weird Bom thought to herself. Bom decided that she wanted to talk to Jonghyun about what Dara and Jiyoung told her. Jonghyun may help her understand somethings. She knocked on his door before entering.

"Oh, noona!" he said with a smile on his face as he was happy to see Bom.

"Hi Jonghyun. How are you feeling?" Bom asked as she sat down on a chair.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better noona. So how are you noona?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'm doing fine...Jonghyun....can I ask you something?" Bom asked her.

"Sure noona" 

"Why am I here?" Bom asked.

Jonghyun looked shocked.

"Can you tell me Jonghyun? Or is this one of those things I'm not allowed to know?" Bom asked him sadly.

"I'm sorry noona" Jonghyun said to Bom sadly.

"I knew it" Bom said as she looked out of the window.

"Noona" Jonghyun said but Bom didn't let him finish.

"I should go now" she said and with that she left.

She decided that she wanted to go talk to both Dara and Jiyoung but on her way she waw Seungri and Chaerin.

"She can't know!" Chaerin said as she stomped her feet on the ground.

"It is time!" Seungi argued.

"He hasn't said we can?!" Chaerin said.

"Actully" Seungri said.

"Fine! Give me that!" Chaerin said and snached something from Seungri's hands.

"I'm telling her" Chaerin said beforing walkng away from Seungri.

Seungri sighed and walked towards his room.

What was that about? Bom wondered to herself.

Bom went to her room to find Chaerin was there.

"Oh hi, I was hoping you would be here soon" Chaerin said with a smile.

"Hey" Bom said.

"I have something to show you" Chaerin said as she took a piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to Bom. Bom looked at the paper to find that it wasn't a piece of paper but a photograph.

Bom gasped as her eyes landed on a photograph of a guy with a beautiful smile and the prettiest eyes she has even seen. Bom felt dizzy and she collapsad  on the floor ad it all went dark.