Chapter 5

We Belong Together

"You need to act like this never happened when Seunghyun comes" Chaerin said and Bom just nodded.

"Jonghyun here will help you along the way" Chaerin said while Bom kept on nodding like an idiot.

"Hyung has gone of to meet someone...he should be here soon. Chaerin noona has the gun arrived yet?" Jonghyun asked Chaerin.

"Aish, this kid" Chaerin said as she stood up and went to the store room.

Chaerin came back out with a box and handed it to Jonghyun.

"Thanks CL noona" Jonghyun said.

Chaerin's eye twitched at the name "CL"

"No problem Changjo" Chaerin replied.

Jonghyun just smiled.

"Hey are those your nick names?" Bom asked curious about the new names.

The two looked at her and said "No" 

"Ok, I was only asking" Bom said.

"Hide it properly, don't let Seunghyun see it...and I should give that kife to you Bom" Chaerin said more to herself as she walked off back to the store room. She came back out holding a leather case.

"Here, I'll put this on for you" Chaerin said. She kneeled down and lifter up Bom's skirt a bit and strapped the leather case round her mid thigh area. 

"Only use the knife when you need it other than that Jonghyun will take care of everything" Chaerin explained as she stood up.

"Wow noona, I never knew you trusted me so much" Jonghyun said.

"Shut up, now Jonghyun call Seunghyun and tell him that Bom is ready to go" Chaerin instructed and then she turned back to Bom "You have to act like you fully trust Seunghyun...which by the way you shouldn't, which I think you have figured out by now and you should know who to trust and you will meet more people you can trust. Keep on listening to Jonghyun don't ever think for a second he is liying to you because he's not and-" Chaerin was cut off by Jonghyun.

"Noona! You are ranting again"

"Oh sorry, but you understand the importance of trusting Jonghyun right?" he said looking at Bom while she just nodded.

"Hyung will be here soon" Jonghyun said and Chaerin nodded.

"Is everything ready?" Chaerin asked Jonghyun.

He nodded and suddenly the three fell quiet and Seunghyun came back.

He saw Bom and smiled.

"You look good in that dress, now you will blend right in" he commented.

"Thank you" Bom replied with a smile.

"Should we go get something to eat now?" Seunghyun asked and Bom nodded.

"Well we will be off then Chaerin, thanks for today" Seunghyun said and the three left.

"Wow, this place really is different" Bom said as she looked around.

"I can only imagine how you feel" Seunghyun said with a smile.

For some reason Bom was attracted to him but at he same time she knew it was wrong. Bom was also afraid of him.

They slowly made their way to a fancy looking bar? Hotel? Inn?

She didn't know what to call it.

It looked modern but old at the same time. Ovivously they sold food there, but it couldn't be called a cafe for it looked too old fashioned.

She decided to not call it anything.

As thet walked in they were greeted by a young looking girl.

"Sandara!" Seunghyun said and the girl smiled.

"Hey Seunghyun and Cha-Jonghyun" she said to the two brothers.

She then looked at Bom and her smile got wider.

"Hey Seunghyun don't tell me you finally decided to settle down and get married!" she said excitedly.

Bom blushed.

"Nothing like that" Seunghyun said with a smile. "This is my friend, Bom. Bom this is Sandara"

"Hey! Nice to meet you" Sandara said and offered a hand and Bom too it with a smile and said "You too"

"Anyway, I'm guessing table for two?" Sandara asked.

"Yah noona! You forgot me!" Jonghyun said.

"Ofcouse, you can have a seprate table" Sandara joked.

"Whatever noona! Jonghyun said.

As the three sat down Bom got this feeling that she knew Sandara from somewhere but she couldn't tell from where. It bothered her. She felt that she has some kind of history with her and she wasn't going to like it when she finds out. She feared that it would have something to do with the faceless boy.