Chapter 7

We Belong Together

Bom wakes up again but this time she is in her room.

She gets out of her bed and slowly walks towards the door.

She quietly opens the door and hears Seunghyun and Jonghyun talking.

"You should do your job properly!" she heards Seunghyun say.

"And Hyung should be more careful" Jonghyun replied to his brother.

Bom heard something fall and then a gun shot.

Bom quickly shut her door. Her heart beat raced as she breathed fast.

What just happened?

She thought to herself.

A few minutes later her bedroom door flew open to reveal an injured looking Jonghyun. He had cuts on his face and his left hand was clutching his right shoulder while his right hand held a gun.

Bom gasped at the sight.

"I'm fine...but we have to get you out of here NOW!" Jonghyun said and at once Bom was up on her feet and they were out of the house.

Jonghyun was struggling to run and soon enough Seunghyun was right behind them.

After a while Jonghyun stops running and faces Seunghyun. Bom stops and looks at him.

"Go!" Jonghyun demands but Bom doesn't move.

Suddenly Chaerin comes out of nowhere followed by a boy.

"Noona, hyung please take her!" Jonghyun says and before Bom knows it the boy picks her up and flings her over his shoulder.

"Take care" Chaerin says and the they run with Bom while she screams at Jonghyun.

By the time they have reached their destination Bom is a crying mess and the other two are tired of running.

Chaerin knocks on the door of a very old and deserted looking building. The building looks like no one has lived in it for years and the glass in the windows have been replaced with boards and there are random grass growing around the building.

A young looking girl opens the door.

"Chaerin unnie...Seungri oppa!" she says as she lets them in.

Her eyes land on Bom and she gasps.

"Minzy can you do a quick check up on her and make sure that he has not hurt her in anyway shape or form" the girl noods and she takes Bom to a room.

Bom is still in shock but she feels comfortable around these people.

"I'm Minzy by the way" the girl says with a bright smile on her face and Bom can't help but smile back.

"I'm Bom" she replies.

"And I'm Daesung!" a boy pops out of nowhere.

After a few minutes Bom is free to look around the building and chaerin and minzy show her around.

The onside of the building was very different to the inside.

It was clean and it looked like people did live here. There where four floors. The ground floor was where the living room, the kitchen and the medical room was located. The living room was big. A large leather sofa with a glass table in front with a huge T.V. The kitchen looked modern and clean. Everything looked organised and there was a huge dining table ther. The mecial room could only be described as white and clean.

Upstais was the rooms. The rooms were all different in their own way. The room that was given to Bom had light pink walls. The window was huge and it let in a lot of sunlight despit the fact that the windows from the outside looked like they had been boarded up.

"It's an illusion" Chaerin explained.

The bed looked comfortable and soft. There was a dressing table, a wadrobe, a study table and a book case.

After a while everyone gathered in the living room.

"Before we say anything else, this idiot over here is Seungri" Chaerin said and pointed at Seungri.

"So I'm an idiot now am I?" Seungri asked Chaerin.

"You already were one" Chaerin said "Now introduce yourself properly!" 

"Hi, I'm Seungri. Nice to meet you" he said sweetly to Bom.

"Hi" Bom said.

"Anyway, we need to meet up with Dara unnie soon" Chaerin said.

"Wait"

Everyone looked at Bom.

"I want to save Jonghyun first"