Chapter 6

We Belong Together

As Dara leaves Bom can't help but feel that she knows her.

She was so lost in her thought that she didn't lisyen to a word Seunghyun was saying to her. She was also oblivious to the glares he was secretly throwing at her. Jonghyun noticed this and nuged her feet which brought her back to reality. She smiled at Seunghyun and he smiled back at her eventhough he was glaring at her a second ago.

Jonghyun kept his face emotionless

Bom smiled at herself seeing him act him so seriously when she knew he was still a child at heart.

Bom excuses herfelf to go to the bathroom.

She went on her own and as she was going back to their table her head pounded again and she out.

She saw him again.

His face was still as blurly as ever but she could feel him smiling at her so she automatically smiled back.

He walked towards her and placed his hand on her cheek and it felt so right to Bom and she closed her eyes. She could feel this breath on her face as he said "Follow your heart and it will lead you to me...slowly but surely"

She woke up again to the sound of Seunghyun's voice.

She was in a dark room and the only source of light was comming in from the window. She could only see shadows of Seunghyun and the one he was talking to. 

"I don't think she trusts you" the voice said.

"Believe me she trusts me. She easily believed that I was the one who saved her that day and not...him" Seunghyun replied.

Millions of thoughts ran through her head.

What does that mean?

Him? Who is him?

Are they talking about her?

"Keep an eye on her" the voice said

"I will...but what about the..." Seunghyun trailed off.

"Don't worry about him once I have destroyed Orion, everything along with Rigel will fall and he will have to leave Sirius and come back to his home land" the voice said.

"He is bound to come looking for the girl" Seunghyun said.

"And that is when we end it" the voice said.

Bom just silently listened.

Her head pounded again and once again she was back with the faceless boy.

"What are they saying?" Bom asked him but he just shook his head.

"Are they talking about me?" she asked.

He smiled at her sadly and she understood.

"You will be safe"