Chapter 3

We Belong Together

 

Her eyes widen

"You are...him!"

He didn't say anything. He kept on staring at her like she was some knid of alien.

"And this place is...my HOME!"

"Park Bom" he finally said.

"Yes that.s me" she replied and suddenly he ook her in his arms and kissed her. She didn't know why but she finally felt this this was where she belonged. She knew this was right unlike her life back on Earth. 

"MY Park Bom" he said when their kiss ended.

"You have been watching me forever...you are the reason I lived that day"

This was him. This really was him, but if this was him then there should be someone outh there...trying to kill her.

His fingers ran through her hair as they stared into eachother's eyes but it didn't feel right...there was something that didn't quiet feel right to her in his arms but she pushed those feeling away. It still bothered her though.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

"I've been looking for you...I finally found you" he whispered to her.

It felt so right but so wrong.

She felt a chill down her spine and she shivered forcing him to let go of her. He looked at her and seemed worried.

Something told her to run but at the same time she felt that she needed to stay here even if she felt it was wrong.

"Seunghyun" she said.

"Yes" she said and looked at him. 

He smiled and she smiled back.

"I bet toy want to take a look around your home" he said and she nodded so he took her out.

Her eyes widen to see the night sky.

She saw the thousands of stars which she found beautyful.

Suddednly her head pounded.

She was standing under the night sky. She felt that someone was watching her so she turned around to see a boy...but his face was blurly.

She felt herself smile and for somereason even if she couldn't see his face she knew he was smiling back at her.

He walked towards her.

No words were exchanged beetween them but there was no need because they already knew how the other felt at the moment. 

She herself felt her heart beat speed up and she knew that was how his heart was also reacting at the moment.

Only one word to describe their feelings for eachother.

Love.

He reached for her hand and she let him hold it.

The next thing she knew she was in Seunghyun's arm.

He looked worried.

"Are you ok?" he asked and she nodded weekly.

"I think we should go back inside" he sand and the two made their way back to his home.

She was finally able to take a good look of his house.

It was painted white and it was a very simle one floor house.

Inside it was bigger than one would expect. There was a huge living room. The living room was neat and well organized with a book self on one side and a sofa with a table infront of it on the other side of the living room. The huge window was letting in the light of the moon in the living room. Right past the living room were the other rooms. The kitchen, bathroom, the two bed room and a study all keot neat and clean.

He lead her back to the room she was in earlier.

"This is your room from now on" he said with a smile.

"Thank you...for everything" she said and he left saying he would preppare something to eat.

Her room was a light shade of purple. The window was big and she could see the night sky. Her bed right infront of the window and a bedside table with a lamp. It was very comfortable but it still wasn't right.

I didn't feel right.