Chapter 1

We Belong Together

Park Bom never felt like this was where she belonged and now that she was finally 18 she would get some answers but she was still clueless about it.

Like every other day she got up and started to prepare for a day at school...well she tried because when she woke up she was no longer in her room. She was in a dark room. She couldn't see anything. She couldn't even see the floor. She looked around only to see nothing. She wondered if she was dead but that thought was pushed out of her head when she saw it.

It moved. 

So she followed because there was nothing else she could do as far as she could see. With each step she took she felt that the dark room was getting brighter. Wrong.

She realised that she was just walking closer to a bright place. The light blinded her and she lost sight of the thing she was following. Soon the light got too much for her and she fell on the cold floor from the diziness the bright light was causing. Suddenly she was surrounded by shadows. It felt like it was slowly consuming her. She struggled to get up. The shadow were slowly swallowing her. She kept on struggling until she felt some thing grab her hand and it pulled. 

The shadows slowly faded as she felt herself being pulled. She shut her eyes hoping for all this to be a dream. She wanted it all to end now. Suddenly everything was still. She slowly opened her eyes. She was in her room. She jumped straight out of her bed and ran for the door. When she opened it she was happy to see that everything was normal as least as normal as it could get for her because she still felt like someone was watching her every move.

She called for her adoptive parents but there was no response. She ran downstairs and they were there quietly eating breakfast.

"Hey" she called but still there was no response. She reached out for them but she just went through them.

Her eyes widen.

"Mom" she said but ther "mom" didn't even look at her.

"Dad?" she called but he too didn't reply either.

Her eyes filled with tears.

Her life had nver been normal. Nothing was right ever since the day of that acident. She knew that she herself wasn't normal. If she was normal then that truck would have hit her. 

She ran out of the house and she screamed but no one even looked at her. It was as if she was never even alive. She walked back to her house. She went upstairs to her room to find that her room was no more. Insteed it was a study for someone. She held back her tears. It truly looked like she had never even been alive.

There was only one person who could help her...or at least she hoped.

She ran back outside. 

Her only hope now was him.

But does he even really exist?

Well she was about to find out.

HEY! Yes! I got around to post the first chapter. But you may have to wait a while for the next chapter as I have some exams I must attend to first so yeah it may be a while. Anyway, what did you readers think of the first chapter of my new Bombae story? Tell me in the comment section bellow and don't forget to subscribe. Bye for now.