"Don't be a hypocrite!"

Look at Me

That familiar annoying feeling tickled his nose as he lied comfortably on the couch. Trying to ignore it, the idol tried to fall back into dreamland and snuggled against the source of his comfort.

Nope.

‘Why does the world hate me? I want to sleep!’ he thought sleepily. It tickled his nose again, more intense than before causing him to sniffle a bit.

“Chu!” Key squinted his feline eyes open and rubbed his nose with his sweatshirt sleeve.

Suddenly his eyes became wide when the couch beneath his head started to stir.

“Bless you.”

Key’s head shot up and while Jonghyun yawn and stretched his arms.

‘So I fell asleep on his lap. Okay then.’ The diva thought as a blanket slid off his shoulder. ‘Blanket? Where did this come from?’

“Thanks,” Key yawned and looked at the clock. 7am. He sighed and noticed that They weren’t alone in the room.

On the floor slept Minho and Taemin; Minho’s head on a small decorative pillow and the younger, having no pillow, rested his tuffle of hair on the froggie’s stomach.

Key smiled. “Awhhhhhh….” He whispered softly. Jonghyun looked over and grinned as well. Pulling out his phone, he captured a picture.

‘I’m still so tired…’ Key looked over at the puppy as he smirked evilly at the screen on his phone. ‘Eh, what the heck.’ Key gathered up the blanket and snuggled back into Jonghyun’s lap.

“Yah!” Jonghyun scolded, “Warn me before you do that!” Key wriggled deeper into Jonghyun’s sweatshirt and grinned.

“So I can do it again?” Key asked with a smirk.

The puppy’s face turned a slight shade of pink and shut his mouth as a door squeaked open. Onew happily strolled out of his room and hopped over the couch onto a cushion.

“A sleepover? Nobody told me that we were having one! Why wasn’t I invited?” he pouted loudly causing Key to sit straight up and the sleepy rapper to stir on the floor.

“Because Jinki-ah, you’re a party pooper that had to go visit his girlfriend. What do we want for breakfast?” Key quickly got up and made his way to the kitchen.

“Awhh… why must you be so mean in the morning? And is chicken a choice?” Onew smirked as he followed him into the kitchen.

Taemin yawned and covered his face with an opened end of Minho’s zip-up sweatshirt. “Why are you so loud? I’m tired…” Minho jumped when he felt Taemin’s face against his chest and sat up, causing the younger to lose his source of heat.

“What are you trying to do, Minnie? Molest me?’ Minho zipped up his sweatshirt and grabbed the blanket from the couch, tossing it at the maknae. Taemin immediately curled up under it and rolled until he was leaning on Minho again.

“Oh, you’d probably like that, Froggie,” Jonghyun retorted as rose from the couch, “I’m gonna go wash up, have fun being a e.” He waved them on as he made his way to the bathroom.

“He’s nineteen! That doesn’t make me a e!” Minho protested.

“Hyung?” Taemin mumbled from under the blanket.

“Yeah, Tae?”

“I don’t look legal so that still makes you a e.”

“What?! How does that makes any sense at all?!” Minho threw a pillow at the younger and he heard a groan.

“.”

“You’d better not be my baby, Froggie!” Key called from the kitchen.

“Really? You want to play that game? Fine. Come here.” Minho ripped off the blanket and threw it across the room before proceeding to tickle the younger.

“Hahaha! ! !” Taemin laughed and screamed as he rolled around and struggled to escape.

“You were asking for it!” Minho smirked as he tortured the maknae.

“Help! Hahaha! ! Jonghyun! Help!” Taemin shrieked with laughter as Jonghyun left the bathroom.

Drying his face with a towel, he looked at the scene on the floor. “Nah, I think I’m gonna sit this one out.” Jonghyun turned away from the battlefield and went into his room.

“Betrayal! Hahaha! Stop Minho hyung, stop! Please!” he pleaded.

“Never! Not until you take it back!” Minho grabbed one of the younger’s feet, mercilessly torturing his nerves.

“Uncle! Merci! I take it back! Please, Minho! Please stop!” Taemin cried out shamelessly and sighed with relief when Minho finally discontinued with tormenting his poor feet and sides.

“Next time, I won’t be so kind,” Minho warned teasingly and he rose from the floor, making his way to the bathroom.

“God, you .” Taemin sighed as the door shut with a click.

“Do you want chicken in your omelet, Taemin?” Key called from the kitchen.

“No thank you, Umma! Can I have a banana though? Not in my egg, just on the side?” Taemin yelled from the floor.

“Of course! Now next time just come here instead of yelling!” Key shouted back.

“Doesn’t that kind of make you a hypocrite?” Onew asked with a mouthful of eggs. Key whacked the elder with his spatula before taking out more plates.

“Shush, just be happy I put chicken in your omelet.”

Onew emptied a cup of milk and wiped away with milk mustache.

“So, how long?”

Key rolled his eyes, and flipped another egg. “You won’t get a second one until-”

“No,” Onew interrupted, “How long have you liked Jonghyun?”

Key froze for a split second before proceeding with his eggs.

“I... don’t know what you mean, hyung... Are you asking me if I’m gay?” Key replied quietly.

“Don’t lie to me, Kibum. I’m not as stupid as to not notice how you’ve been acting lately.” Onew got up and set his dishes in the sink next to Key.

“I’ve thought about it, and you’ve been acting strange since that night you hit your head. Maybe even before then. So, what’s going on?” Onew smirked as Key felt his face heat up.

“Is my omelet ready, Key? I’m hungry!” Jonghyun called loudly as he left his room, clean and ready for the day.

Key turned and put another omelet on a plate. “We’ll talk about this later.”

“If you insist,” Onew shrugged and left the room with a satisfied grin on his face.

“What’s with your face, hyung?” Taemin asked from the floor, “It’s freaking me out.”

“Oh, nothing. Just remember one thing, Tae. No matter how fun it is, don’t meddle in relationships. It’s bad.” Onew smiled.

“Okay?” Taemin looked confusingly at his hyung.

“Don’t be a hypocrite, Jinki!” Key yelled angrily from behind the fridge door.

♫ “Don’t be a smartass, Kibum!” ♫ Onew replied in a singsong like voice.

“Speak for yourself, you little .” Key muttered under his breath.

Onew smiled as he grabbed his coat and headed out the door, “I heard that!”

Key growled to himself and took out two more cups as Minho helped himself to a chair next to Jonghyun.

“What’s with you and Onew? Little angry this morning, even for you,” Minho asked as he combed his fingers through his hair.

“Let’s just say Jinki needs to mind his own business before I claw his eyes out,” Key muttered as he placed an omelet on each of the idols’ plates.

“Taemin, come and eat!” Key called.

The younger placed the blanket on the couch before running over to his place at the table.

“Why is Onew hyung so weird, Umma?” Taemin asked as he munch on his eggs.

“I bet even Satan himself doesn’t know, Minnie. Just don’t mind a thing he says, okay?” Key sat down with his meal and kept his head down.

'Am I really that obvious? Or is Onew just that smart? ...Nah, I just must have let my guard down since I hit my head... I’m so stupid! How could I let it show? If Onew’s figured it out, Minho and Taemin already know! And Jonghyun might already know too! Oh my god I have such a headache… And Jonghyun’s girlfriend. He loves her, how the hell did I forget that? I need to let him go, otherwise… I just might ruin everything.' Key thought long and hard about his situation.

“Want to go to the fair today, Minnie?” Minho asked as he stood up to rinse his dish off.

“As long as you don’t ‘’ me,” Taemin stuck his tongue out teasingly and ran off to go get ready with Minho muttering behind him.

Jonghyun looked timidly at Key, expecting to see a furious, pissed diva. Key’s eyebrows may have been furrowed but his eyes told a different story. They didn’t have the shining glimmer they usually possessed. They were sad, filled with worry. Jonghyun frowned, and then thought back to what Minho was saying earlier.

“Key?” The puppy tried his best to sound happy for his best friend.

Key looked up tiredly, “…Yeah, Jjong?”

“Do you want to go to the fair with Se Kyung and I? It would give you a break from Onew and we could have some fun,” Jonghyun suggested, hoping the diva would accept.

Key tried his best not to let his face drop at the suggestion of Se Kyung coming and smiled. ‘I don’t want him to figure anything out, he may get suspicious if I say no. And I don’t want him to feel bad…’

“Sure, I’ll go to the fair.”