Smiles, Kisses, and Spies

Look at Me

 

Feeling a slight blush creep up his cheeks, Key sighed with annoyance to hide the smile that tugged at his cheeks. This was the fifth time that morning. Why? Because of that darn cute dinosaur, that’s why. Key couldn’t even wash the dishes in peace without feeling his stare from across the room.

“Do you need something, Jjong?” Key drawled out sarcastically.

“Nope. I’m good.”

Key sighed in defeat. “Well, if you find the back of my head so interesting, you can turn off the T.V.” He moved his hands around in the soapy dishwater, searching for those last couple of breakfast silverware.

“If you weren’t so beautiful, I wouldn’t need to stare.” Jonghyun laughed with a smirk as he rose from the couch.

“I’m not even out of my pajamas, how could you have come up with that lame excuse?” Key replied with a slight smile, keeping his head down at the dishes. Even though he knew he was pretty damn fabulous, doing dishes in a white tank top and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajama bottoms wasn’t exactly what Key called, “beautiful.”

To Key’s surprise, two toned arms s themselves around the slender diva’s waist and hugged him from behind. Key could almost feel Jonghyun’s grin as the dino’s chin rested on his shoulder. Feeling his breath on his bare skin sent goose bumps racing down his arms and down his back, causing a slight shiver.

“But I like your mussy bed head look… It’s cute.” Jonghyun smiled, enjoying the reaction he was getting.

“Just because you like it, doesn’t make it attractive.” Key laughed as he reached for another utensil in the sink.

Jonghyun chuckled along with him, and gave his waist a little squeeze. “I guess that’s true in a sense… But that doesn’t change my opinion.”

‘He really is gorgeous. His smile just sparkles and … that laugh. I don’t think he really realizes how much he gets to me… I don’t know how I didn’t see this before. How I could’ve gone so long…’ Jonghyun closed his eyes and fully rested his head on Key’s shoulder.

“Hey, I know I’m awesome and everything, but you’re making it a little hard to finish the dishes.” Key turned his head and nudged Jonghyun a bit so he would get the hint without having to take his hands out of the sink.

“…Can I kiss you?”

Key froze, his face flushing beet red and his heart filling with butterflies. Without missing a beat, he chuckled nervously and leaned forward to finish the few dishes, slipping out of Jonghyun’s arms.

“Can I at least finish the dishes first?” he asked quickly. Now, it’s not that Key didn’t think that this proposal was the best thing he heard all day but… this could end up one of two ways. It would either be not enough and leave him wanting more, or things could get out of hand extremely fast and someone could walk in.

Jonghyun smirked and lightly kissed Key’s bare neck, slipped his arms around the younger’s waist again. The idol shivered in response, and felt his face heat up, letting the fork slip from his hands and back into the sink in the process.

“Jonghyun, I…” Key’s protest left his mind quickly as the singer left kisses down his neck, leading to his shoulder. He couldn’t help but just melt at his touch, this contact he’s craved for far too long. Closing his eyes, he savored each moment, each little brush of Jonghyun’s lips on his bare skin. Key’s breath hitched as more goose bumps quickly traveled down his arms like a wave, his heart almost ready to burst.

“Just one?” Jonghyun murmured softly as he slipped between Key and the sink, gently nudging him to the side to get in front of the idol. Key’s hands dripped water onto the floor as Jonghyun caressed his cheek, their foreheads almost touching. Biting his lip, Jonghyun looked into Key’s eyes, looking for a tiny chance of approval.

A tiny smile teased the corners of Key’s lips and an eager grin spread across Jonghyun’s face before gently capturing the younger’s soft lips with his own. Key’s heart beat one hundred miles an hour as he let himself melt into Jonghyun’s soft touch. Leaning against the counter for balance, Key softly ran his fingers through the elder’s hair, not caring if they were wet or not. Jonghyun smiled through the kiss and playfully bit Key’s bottom lip in response to his cold, dripping hands.

Breaking away from Jonghyun’s lips, Key breathed a moment, and looked into those big, brown puppy eyes before planting a quick kiss on his nose.

“That was unfair.” Key mumbled. But Jonghyun just smiled and pecked the younger’s cheek happily.

“ I know. I cheat.” Looking at him annoyingly, Key wiped his still soapy, wet hands on Jonghyun’s sweatshirt in attempt to dry them.

“You didn’t even let me dry my hands off!”  the diva retorted. Jonghyun chuckled and pulled him closer into a hug.

“But you forgive me, right?”

Sighing, Key returned the hug with a small squeeze in defeat.

“Yeah, I forgive you. You’re dangerous, you know that?” he mumbled. Jonghyun just laughed in response, enjoying this ‘submissive’ Key while it lasted.

Little did they know, a banana milk loving, blonde bob of hair was quietly and quickly tip toeing away from the kitchen, as not to be seen by the couple. Taemin stopped in the doorway of the bedroom they all shared, smiling happily.

‘You can’t keep secrets from me.’ He grinned as he shut the door quietly, returning to Onew and Minho playing video games as if he saw nothing…

--------------

Author's note: Yay! Jongkey fluff! :D I was just in such a good mood because of all the beautiful snow that I just HAD to update with some fluff. It was a must :) I apoligize for the short update but you forgive me right? And while I wrote this, I was listening to Yiruma's River Flows in You and it just put me in such a romantic and fluffy mood on top of all the snow :)