Confessions and Brownies

Look at Me

All that could be heard was his own steady heart beat as it sped up like a quick beat of a drum. Quicker and quicker. Louder and louder. Butterflies jumbled his stomach into a mess of feelings.

“Is it okay if I love you?”

Did he…hear that right? Is.. is that what he said?

“I love you hyung…” the younger hid his face in his knees and sniffled quietly, letting pretty tears run down his cheeks.

“He loves me…” Minho breathed, his eyes wide and goose bumps quickly sped down his arms, causing the rapper to shiver slightly. “He loves me,” he thought happily.

Without a second thought, he opened the door, made his way over to the idol’s bed and knelt down by him, placing the pizza plate on the floor. Taking a deep breath and his heart fluttering uncontrollably, Minho reached out and pushed the boy’s blonde hair away from his face, causing Taemin to jolt up suddenly. His eyes were wide and teary, his face white with surprise and fright.

“I…I-” Taemin stuttered frantically, trying to find the words to say.

The elder just smiled and wiped Taemin’s pretty tears away with his thumb. Looking him in his eyes, Minho didn’t really have to say anything. His eyes told it all. They shined with happiness. Their gaze was soft and gentle, overflowing with love.

“Minho…I-I’m sorry I-”

“Yes.”

Taemin stopped, confused and sniffling. Minho smiled and the younger’s face gently.

“Yes. It’s okay.”

“Is it okay if I love you?”

Taemin hiccupped and laughed softly. Smiling with happy tears, he unfolded his legs and embraced Minho tightly, burying his face into the elder’s shoulder. Minho held him just as tightly and breathed in Taemin’s scent, kissing his hair.

“I-I love you, Minho hyung,” Taemin whispered quietly.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear that, Minnie.” Minho tightened his hold on the younger and savored the feeling of Taemin in his arms. Sure, they’ve hugged before but… this was a new feeling, a happier, light feeling and Minho didn’t want it by any means to end.

“I love you so much, Tae.”

Taemin felt his face heat up and his heart flutter uncontrollably. He had never dreamed about hearing those words leave his hyung’s lips. He always knew that the elder liked him but he always thought of it as a brother type of thing.

Pulling away from his hyung’s embrace, Taemin’s smile spread from ear to ear as he looked at Minho shyly before pressing his lips against the rapper’s in a quick kiss. Minho’s eyes grew big and his face flushed a deep crimson as Taemin hid his pink face in his hands.

‘You’re not getting away that easily, Tae.’

Minho reached out and gently pulled the younger’s hands away from his face, rubbing his other hand across the maknae’s cheek, sending a shiver down Taemin’s spine. Leaning towards the younger, Minho captured Taemin’s lips with his own, moving his plush lips against the boy’s.

A breathless sigh slipped past Taemin’s bruised lips and at that point, he felt that this moment was far too perfect to be embarrassed anymore as Minho’s hands moved from his face and traveled down his back. The kisses were gentle, innocent; both just enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

Pulling away to fill their needy lungs, Taemin blushed and looked up at Minho with shining eyes. His hyung loved him. He loved him. The younger felt an enormous smile tugging at his face that he just couldn’t keep hidden from the other. Reaching forward, Taemin tackled Minho with a hug, sending both idols to hit the floor. Minho’s eyes opened wide at the sudden action but wrapped his arms around the younger as his face snuggled in his chest.

“I love you, hyung! I love you, I love you!” Taemin smiled happily into the elder’s sweatshirt, squeezing him harder.

Minho’s cheeks blushed bright crimson as a grin spread across his face.

“I love you too, Minnie.”

The two lied like that for a while, the younger on top of the rapper, both squeezing the other tightly on the floor. Minho honestly felt so comfortable that he felt his eyes slowly closing… Well, that was until a small rumble broke the silence, making him chuckle.

“Are you hungry, Taemin?”

“…Maybe a little.”

Smiling, Minho sat up and pecked the younger’s cheek before grabbing the plate with Onew’s forgotten piece of pizza, handing it to the maknae.

“Here, eat up.”

“Thanks…” Taemin blushed and quickly munched on the cold pizza, his lips. “Hey! Aren’t Onew hyung’s brownies done?”

Minho paused and looked toward the door. “Yeah I think so. Do you want some?”

“Yeah! Don’t worry, I’ll go get some!” Hopping up from Minho’s lap, Taemin happily opened the door to find some goodies.

 

--

 

“I’m still hungry, Keeeeeeeey…” Jonghyun whined from his chair at the table, pouting at the other.

Rolling his eyes, Key sighed. “Don’t give me that. You ate half of the first pizza, and most of the second. If you keep eating, you’re going to get squishy.”

From the couch, Onew laughed heartily. “He’s right you know, Jonghyun. Why don’t you lay off the food for bit? Pick out a movie. I’m in the mood for an action film.”

“But I’m sick of movies!” Jonghyun complained, resting his face on the table. “That’s all we do…”

Suddenly a smiley Taemin skipped out of the idol’s room and headed for the kitchen counter. “Hi, hyungs! Can Minho and I have some brownies?”

“Yeah, sure…” Key started cautiously, “Is everything okay?”

“Yup! Just peachy!” Taemin grinned as he cut out the chocolate goodness and put them on a plate. “Thanks Key! Thanks for making them, Onew hyung!” he said quickly as he walked back to the room and shut the door.

The three hyungs sat in the dorm in silence for a moment, staring at the door to the bedroom.

Then Onew smiled cheekily, “He did it.”

“He did what?” Key demanded loudly, his umma sense flipping s.

“I’m going to get money! That’s what!” Jonghyun whooped, dancing a little victory dance around the floor. Onew chuckled as the puppy grabbed his hands, making the elder dance with him around the chairs.

What?!

“Can’t you be happy for them, Key?” Onew laughed as Jonghyun pulled him around the room, stumbling as he went.

“But I– hey!” Key protested as Jonghyun pulled him into his money dancing nonsense.

“Money, money! Eli owes me money~” Jonghyun sang gleefully.

“Nice choice in boyfriends, Key,” Onew snorted as he let go of Jonghyun’s hand, letting Key deal with the dork.

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun put me down!” Key squealed as Jonghyun picked him and swirled him around the living room. Getting dizzy, Key resorted to bait. “If you put me down, you can have a brownie!”

Jonghyun paused a minute, then slowly set the diva down on the floor. “Really?”

Key’s head spun horribly, and he held onto Jonghyun’s shoulders for support. “Yes,” he breathed.

The elder smiled cheesily and pecked Key’s lips in thanks before heading towards the kitchen, leaving the rapper red faced.

“Awwwwhhhh…” Onew cooed as he slipped his shoes on, phone in hand.

“S-shut up…” Key protested quietly, looking away from the tease. Clearing his throat, he looked back to the dubu. “Where are you going? It’s almost 9pm…”

“Joon’s. Since you guys won’t watch a movie with me, he said he would. I’ll be back later.” Onew shrugged on his coat and grabbed his keys from the counter.

“Just make sure you’re back for practice tomorrow, Onew,” Key smirked, “We’re practicing that new routine for the Japan tour, so… don’t have too much fun~”

“Shut up and attend to fatso over there before there’s no brownies left, Key.” Onew’s face tinted a slight pink as he opened the door.

“Play safe, hyung!” Key yelled snarkily, jumping at the chance to give the meddler a taste of his own medicine. “Use protection!”

Shut up, Key!” Onew snapped shakily as he slammed the door.

“Bastard,” Key chuckled as he crossed his arms.

“What did he do this time?” a pair of arms s up the younger’s waist, a familiar voice breathed in his ear.

Key rested his hands on the puppy’s arms, giving him a smirk. “How many brownies did you eat? Your breath reeks of chocolate.”

“Just a couple…” Jonghyun smiled, leaning his chin on Key’s shoulder. “Do you want a taste?”

Key could feel his ears burn as well as his cheeks at his comment and shrugged the elder off. “I can very well get my own, Jjong,” he replied, heading toward the couch.

“Oh, come on… Key.” Key shivered at the change in Jonghyun’s voice, plopping down on the couch and grabbing the remote.

“Let’s watch a movie, how about the Avengers? I heard this one’s good.”

Jonghyun smiled and sat next to Key, gently working the remote out of the younger’s hand. He found it cute how Key always acted like he didn’t want his attention when he could tell it drove him crazy.

“Onew’s not here and the others have found their own fun… Loosen up,” Jonghyun whispered huskily in Key’s ear, causing goose bumps to rush down his arms.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about...” Key protested quietly, his face heating up as Jonghyun left a trail of kisses on his shoulder.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, Key.”

Jonghyun tilted Key’s chin towards him, pressing a soft kiss against the diva’s plush lips. Leaning back, Jonghyun gently moved Key’s hair away from his face, taking in the sight before him. Key’s mouth was still partly open; his cheeks tainted a soft pink… Key’s eyes fluttered open, not even realizing he shut them. Jonghyun felt so lucky to have this perfect boy his.

Soon, Key reached to brush his fingers through Jonghyun’s hair, smiling shyly as he shortened the distance between their lips again. But this time Jonghyun took advantage of the moment, deepening the kiss and sliding his arm under Key’s shirt and around his waist, pulling him closer while he on his bottom lip.

Key moaned quietly, enjoying the faint taste of chocolate on Jonghyun’s lips as his hands wandered from the elder’s hair down his toned chest. He could feel his body sliding down the arm of the couch and Jonghyun soon towered over him, leaving kisses down his jaw line and his neck.

“Jonghyun…” he sighed quietly, shivers traveling down his spine. The elder knew exactly what would make him melt, what actions he desperately craved. Key lost himself under Jonghyun’s touch, taking in the pleasure of the idol’s wandering fingers.

Quiet talking and laughter could be heard from the other room, however, bringing Key back to the reality of a shared dorm between five idols.

“Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho are in the other room… w-we should be keeping this PG,” Key warned the other shakily as Jonghyun left his mark on Key’s collarbone.

“Can’t we just pretend they’re not here…?” Jonghyun breathed, on Key’s ear causing the younger to let out a quiet groan.

“A-as much as I would love to… I don’t think so… Jonghyu– ah!” Key gasped as Jonghyun’s hand brushed up against his inner thigh. He was enjoying this too much. Key could tell that if this went on any longer, he wouldn’t be able to stop.

“Jonghyun… We should… mmm…” Jonghyun captured the rapper’s lips again, his hands caressing his waist. Key could feel his shirt rising higher and higher…

Swinging the door open, Minho waltzed through the living room noisily causing Key to squeak and roll off of the couch away from Jonghyun, falling to the carpet with a thud.

“Ow…” Key groaned, rubbing his head. Minho stopped and looked at the two with a raised eyebrow.

“…What were you doing?” he asked suspiciously.

“N-nothing!” Key answered flustered, his face beet red and hair mussy. From that sight and Jonghyun’s annoyed expression, Minho chuckled heartily and placed a plate into the sink before heading back to the bedroom.

“Don’t have too much fun you two, Tae and I are going to bed,” Minho smirked.

“S-shut up, you damn frog! And don’t my baby!” Key retorted, throwing a small pillow at the door as it shut.

“Way to be obvious.”

“D-don’t start with me…” Key looked up at the annoyed dino above him and picked himself up off the floor. “I’m going to get ready for bed.”

Having other plans, Jonghyun grabbed his wrist and pulled him backwards causing the diva to fall in his lap. Kissing his neck, the elder held Key still with no intention of letting go.

“Who said that I was done with you, Key?” he smirked as the flustered boy blushed in his arms.

“Hey! J-Jonghyun!” he protested with a red face, “I told you that we’d get caught and I’m not getting caught again!”

Leaving another love bite on his collarbone, Jonghyun chuckled. “As long as you’re quiet, we won’t be.”

“Jonghyun!”

“Shhh little kitty~”

“I am not your pet! Now let go of me, you horndog!”