Early Morning ery

Look at Me

‘Knock Knock Knock’

"Who the is at our dorm at 3am?" Key tiredly rubbed his eyes, "We're leaving for Japan tomorrow.. I shouldn't have to deal with this on top of my ridiculous schedule."

‘Knock Knock Knock’

"Yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

The tired diva yawned and opened the door to their dorm to find a stranger standing there.

"Wait... aren’t you...?"

"Yes, I am Tom Hiddleston and I am here for Jessica from SNSD. Is she home?" the handsome celebrity inquired politely.

"Uh... no. This is SHINee's dorm.. You're on the wrong side of town for Girl Generation's dorm... Wait, why do you need Jessica?" Key scratched his head in confusion. This should not be happening at 3 in the morning.

"Well, if you must know, she borrowed my bacon mac and cheese recipe and I need to make it for a dear friend of mine. You see, his birthday is coming up and it is of the most importance that I retrieve it,” Tom Hiddleston explained.

“I guess I can call her and ask if she can tell me how to make it and we can write it down … It’s 3am though, so I don’t know if she’ll answer,” Key offered tiredly.

“That would be absolutely fantastic!” Tom Hiddleston clapped his hands excitedly.

“Um, well… come inside and take a seat,” the idol motioned the actor inside and locked the door. Reaching for the phone, Key noticed a light coming from Jonghyun and Taemin’s room. ‘Weird..’ he thought.

“I’ll be right …back…” Key mumbled as he started to walk quickly over to the idols’ room.

‘To the right~ To the right~ To the right~ To the right~ To the left~ To the left~ To the left~ To the left~ Now kick, now kick, now come on baby kick, Now walk it by yourself, now walk it by yourself~♪’

‘Music? Is Jonghyun really playing music now? I know he’s an insomniac but really? Would he be that inconsiderate of Taem-’

Opening the door, Key’s jaw almost hit the floor as he watched Taemin and Jonghyun line dancing to the Cupid Shuffle with Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z across the room.

“Oh hey, Key!” Jonghyun grinned cheekily as he grapevined along with the other two, “Did we wake you up? Sorry about that.”

“You should join us!” Taemin laughed, “Piccolo’s really good at this!”

“Hn,” Piccolo commented as he shuffled across the floor with a straight face.

“Uh…” Key clutched the phone in his hand tightly as his head swam with confusion, “No, I’m good… I’m just… I’m just gonna go… Carry on…” The idol bit his lip as he slowly shut the door and the music quickly became muffled.

‘What the is going on..?’

“Did you call Jessica yet?” a voice from the living room carried over to Key’s ears and he quickly returned to Tom Hiddleston’s side.

“No, uh.. I’m going to now. I was just…” Key glanced over at Jongtae’s room, “Never mind.” The idol quickly searched his contacts and selected Jessica’s name. Bringing the phone up to his ear, Key counted the rings.

‘Ring~’

“One…”

‘Ring~’

“Two…”

‘Rin-’ “Hello?”

“Oh! Hey, Jessica! I hope I didn’t wake you up…” Key mumbled.

“Nah, you didn’t. Yuri was hungry so she woke me up to make her beignets so that’s what we’re doing now,” she said cheerfully.

“Okay… well, Tom Hiddleston is at my door asking about bacon mac and chee-” he started.

“OH MY GOD THE RECIPE. I totally forgot! Give him my address! I’ll give it to him here and a beignet as an apology!” Jessica explained quickly.

“Um, okay. Do you want him there now?” Key asked slowly.

“Yeah! I can give him one while they’re still hot! Omg, Yuri! Take them out they’re going to burn- I’m sorry, I’m going to have to let you go. Thanks Kibum!” ….beep, beep, beep…

Key pressed end and put the phone back on the counter and turned back to Tom Hiddleston. “Uh, Jessica said if you go to her house, she’ll give you the recipe and a beignet.”

“Goodness, that’s absolutely splendid! I love beignets! Thank you for your help, Key. I’ll be on my way then,” Tom Hiddleston walked quickly and fantastically smoothly out the door.

“Wait! Don’t you need her-”

/Slam/

“…address.” Key sighed tiredly and turned back to his room, ‘Whatever, I’m going back to bed. Hopefully, I can sleep on the plane ride there…’

Suddenly, Onew burst from his room twirling in a bouncy orange skirt complete with a blue bow on his neckline and red bow clipped to his hair. He spun and danced around Key flawlessly as the younger stood there in shock.

“What are doing wearing my sailor moon costume?! That is for Halloween parties only!” Key cried distressfully. It was now 3:45am and the idol was beginning to feel exhaustion take over.

“Well, Minho said my looks good in a skirt and yours was the first thing I saw,” Onew commented with a grin. He spun around in the skirt and pulled out the edges in a curtsy. “Aren’t I cute?”

“…Yeah, very cute. I’m going back to bed,” Key groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair. ‘I’m too tired to deal with this .’

“Key before you go, can you help me with something?” Minho asked as he also came out from the room he and Onew shared.

“Nnnnnn,” Key whined loudly, “What do you want?!”

“No need to be mean about it, Bummie, it won’t take long. I just need to know if we have any more pickles,” Minho asked with a serious face.

Key was pretty fed up with everything by now and Minho was about to flip the bar. “Why in Buddha’s name would you need pickles at 4 in the morning?!”

“For Kanye West’s pickle suit, of course!” the idol replied as if the answer was obvious, “He asked me to make him a suit of pickles and he came over to get it fitted-”

Shut UP,” Key screeched as he pulled at his hair, “Just shut up!”

Everything was silent except for Key’s heavy breathing until Kanye West walked in with his pickle suit.

“Hey, Minho? What’s going on out here, did you find more pickles?”

“That’s it. I’m done. I’m done, I’m done, I’m done, I’m done,” Key muttered as he quickly made his way over to the couch and started to feel under the cushions.

Onew looked over at the stressed idol and frowned, “Hey, Bummie, what cha doin-”

‘BAM, BAM.’

‘Thud.’

Minho and Onew stood there with their mouths gaping open.

Heechul burst open the front door and threw himself over Kanye's dead pickled body, sobbing while caressing his cold hand against his face.

Key stood there with the pistol in hand, eyes shrouded by the shadows of his hair. His mouth stretched into a Cheshire Cat grin and he began to giggle. Louder and louder his laughter became until suddenly, he stopped.

Slow and soft, he spoke:

 

                                              “We’re out of mothering pickles.”

 

--

Onew sat up in a sweat, breathing fast and deep as if he couldn’t get air into his lungs fast enough. His bare chest was damp as well as his forehead, his hair sticking to it irritatingly.

‘Just a dream… thank god,’ he thought as his heart slowed down to a normal steady pace.

A warm body shifted next to him and a bare arm crept up his side clung to his waist tightly. Onew rubbed it reassuringly and laid back down beside it.

“Did you have a bad dream…?” a sleepy voice asked quietly.

“Yeah. No more bacon mac and cheese before drinking, alright Joon?”

 

 

*Author's Note: omg I'm so sorry for not updating for 6 months and then updating with this on April Fools but I'm pretty satisfied with it XD Thanks to Kerstin, Fujo, and Kailey for helping me out with random prompts for this chapter. Without their greatness, I would be nothing ♥