....I'll considering making a maid outfit.

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Credits the poster if for:

★♔Loѵe ʜeɑrts Grɑphics Rєquest ⓢhoρ ☆♡ [OPEN]

-Milkycoupleaddict

[http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230567/lo--e---e--rts-gr--phics-r--quest-ho---open-graphics-poster-request-postershop-graphicsshop-freebies-posterrequest]

Thank you!!! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho's POV:

"Don't tell me, if this continues... You'll attack me?" She asked innocently.

"E-Eh?! It's alright! I'm not a criminal anymore!!!" I replied really quick.

"I see.. Well, that's a relief..." She told followed by a smile.

"U-Um.. The temperature is just right..." She said again, obviously trying to start a topic.

"Y-Yeah.. Puts my mind at ease..."

so what if it is at ease?

And there it was again. The awkward silence... The girl is quiet now.. She stopped trying to create a topic which is why we are trap in this situation..

This won't do! I made it all the way to heaven, what am I petering about now?! N-No.. I am almost certain that this is not heaven nor a dream.. But.. I can't just stop here!

And nowadays, boys are used to these kind of things... Shouldn't I at least go as far as I can? How should I put it...

Like a guy's dream!!!

"But.." The young lady started.

"You have a very strong body.."

"Huh?" My mouth automatically said, since I was confused.

"I mean... Even though you were so violently hit by a car.." She paused. And continued with a different sentence.

"It's one thing that it is not life-threatening. But.. To enter a bath with such a deep wound.. Normally, the wound would open up..." She stated, with her index finger pointing up as she told the fact.

". . ."

As if on cue, I felt a sharp pain hit my head. It was more painful than the moment when the car bang me. I touched the part where it hurt and felt a warm liquid. I looked back at my hand and it was covered with blood. Then, I noticed that blood dripped A LOT into the spring.

It opened.

"Kyaa!!! Are you okay??!!"She questioned with her panic mode on. I didn't answer the question because the answer was pretty obvious. I held my head when the pain was unbearable.

"G-Get a grip!! Hang in there!!" She said. I closed my eyes, so I didn't where was she at. All I could hear was water splashing.. And the sound when someone walks through a pool of water.. You should probably know that sound... Another pain passed through me and sent chills down my spine. I didn't scream or anything but it seriously hurts. Then, I felt the dizzy feeling.. The exact feeling I felt every time just before I collapse. And of course, I did.

 

Yuri's POV:

"A-Anyhow, I'll get help!!"

But... How would I explain this situation after I get them?

... Santa..

Just because it's just christmas you don't have to give me this kind of present... Please don't do it again, arraseo?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho's POV:

Ah.. This time I really died..

No, maybe this was the dream god showed me just before I died?

This time when I open my eyes. A heaven with angels, nello and patrash...

"Are you awake, Choi Minho-ssi?"

"Ah? You are.." I got up.

"T-The bath.." I began.

"Never!! You never woke up once ever since you've been carried to the mansion." She cut me with the ^^ face. But I could swear I went to the bath. If it's not true, then that's one of the most realistic dreams of my life!

"I.. Never woke up?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yes, you NEVER woke up." She answered, emphasizing on that word that starts with 'N'.

"I see.. Then, that was really a dream..." I told myself, looking down (A/N: apparently, he didn't hear Yuri letting out a sigh of relief) and trying to get off the bed. I was about to get off but stopped when I felt my hands were wet.

"Why is the futon so wet?" I questioned curiously.

Because Miss Yuri here was too embarrassed to dry you.

"Y-You were just sweating!!! Minho-ssi, you were having a really bad dream!" She told hurriedly.

"Ah.. Is that so? But... How do you know my name.. And more importantly, where am I?"

"Um.. This is the Lee family's only son, Taemin-sabumnim (master)'s mansion. He's the person you saved earlier... And I'm his personal maid, Yuri." She explained.

"Your name was written on this." She took out my envelope.

"I know it was wrong but I took a peek at its contents.. But you're in a quite predicament." She voiced sounding slightly worried.

"Nope. It's nothing really..." I told her assuringly. .

"By the way, before sabumnim gets here, there's something I'd like to talk you about.. Um... About the incident in the park concerning Taemin-agasshi.."

Shoot.

 

Attempted kidnapping~

Attempted kidnapping~

Attempted kidnapping~

Attempted kidnapping~

 

Have.. I been found out?

"You said something about wanting to run away with her-" I guess I was really frightened since I cut her quickly and said,

"Sorry! Sorry! I-I'll never ever kidnap again!!!!"

"Eh? Kidnap?" She asked once more, not believing what her ears told her.

Confession He just spilled out what he wanted to hide.

Self-destruct

That's his current situation..

"Um.. Why don't you tell me about it?"

"Al-Alright..."

After that, the deffendant's explaination continues for 30 minutes..

"I see... I roughly understand your explaination." She stated like some kind of psychiatrist and I'm the problemed patient.

"Um.. I don't know about this agasshi thing, but I'll apologize to him for lying.. So, please.." I used my puppy eyes.

"Please, if you would somehow overlook this detail..."

"Um.. Well.. People sometimes have to tell lies.." She voiced softly. I barely heard her.

"So.. Minho's 'I want to run away with you' actually meant.." Yuri repeated.

"Well, well.. He's already awake?" A sweet voiced asked from across the room. Both Yuri and I turned to look a the boy who was dressed in a dark blue coat over a white shirt finished by a matching colour tie.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I saw my cute master standing there, wearing the clothes I bought.

"How are you?" He asked the other boy.

"I'm fine now, thanks.." Minho replied, flashing his irresistible smile. I saw my master blush a little at that moment.

"And sorry for before. That thing in the park.."

Yep, that attempted kidnap.

"Um.. No.. You just surprised me.." Agasshi replied.

"It's not that I didn't like it.." He whispered.

Oh, I HEARD THAT. But apparantly Minho didn't.

"But.. We don't really know each other. So, rushing into it wasn't really the best idea.." He continued.

He's talking about the confession.. It was the first time someone actually confessed to him. He barely cared whether he was a guy or girl (besides, he is always referred as a girl..) I guess he's pretty excited..

"Yeah, you are right.." Minho responded with his head facing down, obviously feeling the bitter guilt.

"After that, I've been thinking... You're looking for a live-in job, am I right?" The younger asked with the fingers from both of her hands entwining together.

"Job? Yea.." Was all that he said.

He doesn't talk much.

"Then.. Will you become my butler in this house?" He asked in a serious yet shy tone.

Ooh.. He's using the You-will-fall-for-my-adorableness face.

"Um.. Agasshi.. Wouldn't it be better to understand the situation first?" I voiced.

"But we need a sucessor for Heechul-hyung! I got kidnapped because I didn't have a sucessor for Heechul!!" He whined at me using that irratating tone of voice. I turned to look at Minho. He was sitting there, on the bed, looking all blur.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho's POV:

Me? Being his butler?

"Um.. Agasshi.. Wouldn't it be better to understand the situation first?" Yuri suggested.

"But we need a sucessor for Heechul-hyung! I got kidnapped because I didn't have a sucessor for Heechul!!" That shorter whined at his personal maid.

Even though, I tried to kidnap him, he forgave me and then he offers me with a live-in job.

S-such a kind boy...

"But Minho-ssi probably don't even know what's a butler's job is-"

"I'LL DO IT!" I in Yuri's conversation with that rich kid.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV:

"I'LL DO IT!" He said enthusiastically.

"Heh?" I guess I was the only one who was surprise cause my master is grinning happily.

"Leave it to me, agasshi! If anything should happen, I'll put my life on the line to protect you!!!" Minho told, holding Taemin's hands.

"D-Dont say such embarassing things in front of Yuri-noona.." He blushed.

And so, in an unpredictable turns of events, their feelings entwined...

O-Ottokhae?

Ottokhae?

And only the maid understood the situation...

 

But for the time being...

 

"S-Shall we have dinner?" I asked thinking that everything that happened at that hour was just a dream.

"Yup!" My master answered.

"Yes, please!" The "butler" in this mansion replied.

 

all of them are taking it lightly...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

S-so? How was it? If you guys are confused or anything, please ask. I'll explain to you everything.. (If I can)I wanted to update it last week but it seems that somethin was wrong wif d internet :/ And to those who wanna know who Heechul is in the story, I'll tell you guys now. I'll describe the other characters too:

CHOI MINHO: Well, all of you probably know about his poor life.. And remember that he doesn't know that Taemin loves him.

Age: 16

Birthdate: 11/11

School: Shinwa Middle School

Weight: 60kg

Height: 183cm

Weakness: girls; gay

 

LEE TAEMIN: The only child/son of the Lee family. His mother had passed away and his father will never be mentioned. The only family member that he has left is his Grandfather (who he's not at all close with). He is close with his cousin and his fiancée (which will be revealed later). Other than that, he's a genius.

Age: 13

Birthdate: 12/3

School: Hakuo Academy

Weight: 53kg

Height: 177cm

Weakness: Tons of things (you will find out through the fic)

 

YURI: If you haven't noticed, she has no surname. Why? Well, apparantly, she's a lost child that Taemin's grandfather took care of her (NOTE: Tae doesn't know about this). She doesn't know her last name nor the identity of her parents. She was a PERFECT student in her school.

Age: 17

Birthdate: 12/24 (the date when Taemin's grandfather took care of her)

School: She used to go to Hakuo Academy but was too smart and graduated when 14.

Weight: 52kg

Height: 172cm

Weakness: Cockroaches, her age (?)

 

KIM HEECHUL: Sadly, he will not be appearing in this fic (unless I make a sequel). Heechul is Taemin's ex-butler. He quit because of some certain reasons.

Age: 19

Birthdate: Unknown

School: Does not go to school, apparantly..

Weight: 62kg

Height: 179cm

Weakness: Unknown

 

Cheongmal kamsa hamnida for reading! I really love you guys!!! Btw, if any of you guys can make posters, introduce urself to me~ :)