Heaven, a place where you can always relax

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Minho's POV:

"Al-alright..." He muttered.

WOOO!! I'm gonna be rich!

"B-but.. You must never betray me or anything!"

"Eh? Ah.. Yea.. Alright."

Betray? What's he talking about?

"Do you have a cellphone?"

"I.. left it at the party..."

"How about you give me your house phone number instead?" I asked again.

"Y-yea.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stay here, okay? I'll be back as soon as possible!" I told him as I left in search of a phone booth.

Taemin's POV:

"B-Bye!" I shouted as I waved at that handsome creature. Minutes past, and I got bored. So, I decided to examine his jacket. It didn't take long to find an envelope in the pocket. I know I shouldn't read other people's mail, but...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV:

I panted heavily when I stopped at the public phone I found. I tried to breath normally as I went towards the phone.

Well then, I'll make a threatening phone call and demand a ransom!

I smirked as I dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up.

Kekeke.. Even if the person who answers this phone cry, I wouldn't take pity!!

"Ah, hello?"

"Hello, this is Choi Minho speaking! " I answered in a cheerful tone.

What good it is to say your name?

. . .

I placed the phone away from my ears because I realised what I've done. I was so used at saying that sentence in the exact tone when I call someone that I'm doing the same thing now!

"Hello? Choi Minho?" The voice from the other line kept repeating. I put down the phone, went out and looked at the night sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV:

That's who he really is? I thought as I placed the envelope back carefully in the pocket, so that he wouldn't noticed I have read it. When I was doing so, two men came to me...

...And smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV:

My perfect plan is over before it even started!

After all, I didn't have a magnificent criminal tecnique.

It was impossible to be a criminal with only 12 won to begin with...

"How am I going to live now?" I looked down as I whispered to myself. Then I realized how foolish I've been. Who would accept a ransom of one hundred and fifty million in the first place? Its not like a normal household could afford THAT much! I mean, if you weigh the money, it would probably be around fifteen kilos!!! I sigh as I observed the beautiful, glowing christmas moon.

If you strain your ears, in the cracks of the wind...

 

You could hear the bells jingling

 

I walked lazily without a direction. In other words, I was wandering in that cold season. I saw an ice-cream stick and picked it up. It was written LUCK.

"That's right. That's what I don't have that other gezillion people has."

God, just let me die.

 

That sentence, came from the bottom of his heart. He seriously meant it

 

I don't care.

I fall on my knees and lie down. My chest, stomach and knees feeling the freezing surface of the walkway.

Don't worry, Minho. You'll be in heaven when you wake up.

Heaven.. A place where you can always relax...

I was about to let the darkness take me but a sweet, high-pitched voice interupted.

"Ahh! You can't do that! Don't fall asleep there!!!"