The Lee's Pet

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Hello! How was the last chapter? Sorry for not updating ... It’s just that there’s sooo much to write in this fic. Anyways! I love you guys and please comment, it makes me want to more ^^

 

Enjoy~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one’s POV:

“Looks like it will take you about 40 years to repay it completely.” Yuri informed the butler, handing the I.O.U to him.

“Well.. A debt is a debt... There isn’t such an unreasonable reypayment plan...” he replied as he took the documents and read through it.

40 years... By then, Minho would be 56 years old.

“I’ll let you know that there’s no bank that will lend a hundred fifty million, interest-free, no collateral and still gives you promotions.”Taemin stated firmly as he crossed his legs when sitting on a chair far too big for him. Minho bent down to the level of Taemin’s face and smile.

“Don’t worry. I’m grateful.” He told, making Taemin blushed a little and Yuri to roll her eyes.

“W-Whatever! I’m going to sleep and I want no disturbance.” He got up and staggered a little when he lost balance. The master then left the enormous living room without another word.

“You should go and have some sleep too, Minho-ssi.” Yuri said, glancing at the tall figure.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, Yuri-ssi.”

“Nae. At  6 in the morning sharp.”

“Of course.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho’s POV:

“Come to think of it, what is this butler job?” I asked the question that was floating around my head since the previous night.

“Let me see in one word…” Yuri responded, closing her delicate eyes as she thinks of the word.

“You’re Sabumnim’s pet.”

What?

Pet?

Why does that sound so…

I looked back at the girl, thinking that she might be joking but the emotion I saw on her face was ._.

“Well, I am sure you will understand a butler’s job soon… But for the time being, could you please wake up Sabumnim?” she questioned. I looked at the Sun, predicting approximately what is the time-since I do not have a watch-and nodded. I took out a map that my boss, Jay… Jayjong? Jayjjang? What was his name again? Well, let’s just call him my J-Boss, gave (Anyone could get lost I tell you).The whole structure of the mansion was on that map. I referred it and headed to Sabumnim’s bedroom.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho’s POV:

So, this his bedroom?

I thought as I open the room’s heavy, wooden doors.

“Sabumnim…” I called out softly. I saw this enormous bed at the right edge of the gigantic room.

What the hell is wrong with the size of this place?!

 “Sabumnim~ Wake up…” he groaned, hearing my voice.

“It’s already morning~” I cooed at the younger only hearing his mumble something without even a single movement. I chuckled softly at my master’s cute response and went closer to his bed. Then, I saw something big and white beside him. I moved closer to the bed to see that white thing (and of course to wake my master up too).

“If you’re not going to wake up, I’m going to make you…” I tried once more.

“Shut up…” he mumbled, turning a little. I leaned towards the sleeping figure with the intentions of shaking him awake.

“Sabumnim… You’re breakfast would get cold if-” I froze when I actually saw the white thing clearly. (Well, I didn’t where my lens today, okay?)

The words that popped up in my head at that moment was:

Big.

White.

Stripy.

Wild.

Fatal.

How.

and

TIGER.

 

 

AHAHHAHAHAHA. It must be a plush toy.

I laughed silently at how stupid I was to think that it was a real tiger. I shook that thought off and reached my hand to shake Sabumnim instead. Just then, I realised the tiger’s chest was moving upwards and downwards.

Calm down, Minho…

This can’t be real…

Must be some kind of Samsung Company’s rarest toy or something…

“Minho-hyung?”

“A-Ahh… Sabumnim… You’re awake?” I questioned but my eyes were still staring at the so-called toy.

“You came to wake me up? Thanks…” he got up slowly and rubbed his adorable eyes. He patted his toy and pushed it off bed.

“Tama! U slept here last night? Aishh… You made me sweat in bed!” he whined. I would stand there and adore his cuteness if the tiger wasn’t there.

“Oi! Tama! Wake up!!! Ppali!!” he yelled, pulling the tiger’s whiskers. Tama growled angrily.

That tiger is going to eat him if he continues this.

“Scared of a tiger? Tch. What kind of a butler are you?” A voice came out of nowhere.  Sabumnim and I looked around the room, searching for that mystery sound.

“Really… You’re quite pathetic.” The owner of the voice came out from under of my master’s bed causing him to scream. Sabumnim kicked him and told him to never appear in his room again.

._.

“Anyways… Get away from that beast, Sabumnim!” I dragged him away.

“What? It’s just one cat…”

WTF.

“Cat?! It’s a tiger!!! A tiger! TIGER!” I debated.

“If Sabumnim says it’s a cat then, it’s a cat. This is actually a male white tiger called Tama.” The head butler got up, rubbing his arm where Sabumnim kicked.

“B-But…” I stuttered. I stopped when my J-Boss gave me a sharp glare.

“Don’t tell me this idiotic-looking cat scares you?” he scoffed, making the tiger growl at him loudly.

“Yes, this idiotic-looking scares me.” I answered back honestly. Without us knowing, he crept up behind and pounced on us. He opened up his mouth, revealing his white sparkly (they brush his teeth or something?) sharp teeth lined perfectly on his jaw.

Why are there so many ways to die?

“Tama!” that voice made the tiger stopped whatever he was doing. And now its patting my head while making the :3 face.

“Kamsahamnida, Sabumnim!!!” I bowed.

He nodded and turned his attention on Tama. “You’re the Lee’s pet, so behave like one!” he informed the tiger strictly.

Tama sat down obediently like a statue.

Wow.

I wanted to ask more about Tama, so I turned to the head butler. But he fainted.

“Ah, Minho-hyung!  I’ll get dressed up and see you in the dining room.” He informed before giggling when the tiger purred at him.

“Umm…” I pointed at the head butler as a sign of asking Sabumnim what I should do with him.

“Jaejoong-hyung? Leave him there ._.”

JAEJOONG! THAT’S HIS NAME.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Minho’s POV:

“B-But… Why are you keeping the tiger here?”

“Well, one thing led to another and that cub has no home to return to…” Yuri answered me.

“No home? I understand you can’t return him to the wild but… Is there something retarded wrong with him?” I let my curiosity take over me, earning a low growl from the beast.

“Well, back in Africa, he got separated from his parents… And just as he was about to die, Taemin found him. From that day on… he loved him like a kitten.” Yuri explained.

“High-quality beef, expensive tuna fish, a massage three times a week… Such luxurious lifestyle can’t be compared to any pet… For him to live in the wild, not to mention the zoo, is very very…” She continued.

The tiger or should I say, Tama went to Yuri and purred at her. The maid squatted down and pats his head.

“But you know… Tama would never ever hurt Taemin.”

I looked at her Yuri’s warm smile as she continued,

“For Taemin… He would fight with his life on the line. I understand that quite well.” She told as she got up, fixing the lace of her skirt.

“If Tama hadn’t met Taemin, I can certainly say he would have died…” She glance at me and without another word, left.

I closed my eye as a gust of wind blows causing some leaves flying to the side and making my hair sway in that direction.

I see…

Sabumnim saved you too, huh?

I opened my eyes and looked at the tiger.

“You… are just the same as me…” I smiled.

“Don’t classify me as the same loser as you are. Pabo.”

 

. . . . .

 

“Why are you staring at me like that? Go and do your work, butler!” and with that he left.

 

I see…

The pets in rich families can talk…

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho’s POV:

“Ah! Minho! Welcome back! You’ve become good friends with Tama haven’t you? ^^” My master greeted me cutely as I entered the living room.

“I-It’s was certainly a surprise… That the Lee’s pet can talk…”I muttered.

The two humans stared at me as if I was an alien.

[After some explaining…]

“Ehh!? You mean he doesn’t talk!!??” I shouted. I didn’t mean to be rude but it was too shocking.

“Hyung! There are no talking cats in this world!!”

“B-But, just now…”

“I-It’s alright! Maybe you’re just too tired, that’s why your brain is not functioning properly…  You should rest, hyung… I’ll give you a day off..”

“What? No! Sabumnim! I’m telling the truth!!!”

 

Surrounded and raised with love, before anyone noticed, Tama learnt the ways of human speech…

 

But… No ONE (besides Minho) knows about this fact.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________