Chapter 6

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Taemin's POV:

 

"Who knew that kidnapping was this easy?", he stated with a smirk.

"Good thing he was all alone!!"

...

"um.. btw bro, our hostage has been giving us quite a deadly glare for a while now..", the younger one told when he saw my reflection on his review mirror.

"Don't let it bother you!!", the man informed, afraid that his brother wouldn't be able to concentrate on driving.

==

"Oi, you two idiots.. I have a small favour to ask..", I voiced.

"Muahahaha!!! What is it, lil' boy? I'll have you know, that screaming would be pointless!!!", the man said with the lit cigarette in his mouth.

"This is critical life or death moment! Behave yourself!!!", the other threatened.

"The air in here is polluted... Could you stop smoking that ty tobacco?", I asked, without any single expression on my face.

"That's environmental pollution. You should treat Mother Earth more respectfully...", I scoffed, leaving the other two staring at me. Well, one did, the other one had to drive anyway..

"Th-This brat!", the smoker wanted to strangle my neck.

"Yah, wait! We cannot let our hostage die! We still don't even know who he is!!"

hmmp!

"You lil' brat! Don't use that foul mouth of yours!!!", the driver told me.

"Because of a gambling dept. Our internal organs are being hunted by dangerous loan sharks. So if you make us angry.. You just might get hurt.", the smoker continued.

"Yea, so? Didn't I tell you to stop smoking? Baldly!", I yelled the nickname I created for him.

"T-this is..", his brother started.

"You too, from which fashion magazine did you get that huge idiotic sunglasses from?" I critisized.

"Or is it some kind of religious thing? You doing some ritual for a god or something?"

"YOU BRAT! Make fun of baldy all you want! But, my sunglasses? Unforgivable!!!", he yelled at me.

"BA-BALD? I AM NOT BALD!!! I still have some hair..!", baldy yelled too. But not at me, at his brother.

"Watever!!", he shouted at his brother.

"And as for you, I'll use my body to teach you not to disrespect your elders!!!" he said, furious.

"Ehh? Lil' bro? Since when you've become gay?"

That man reached for me and I..

Kicked his face.

"St-Stay away from me.."

"I-If you come any closer, I'll call for help, pabos!!"

"Hah!! You're the idiot here, lil' boy! Do you think someone would try save you from a car going 80km/h?!", the driver questioned. The other one just stayed quiet. I guess he was hurt pretty badly..

"Of course!!! He swore he'd risk his life and run away with me! If I call him, he'll definitely come!!!" I answered confidently.

"If that's the case, then call him now!!!" that sunglass freak got up.

I never forgotten his name when I saw it written on the envelope.. Half of our name is the same, it's easier to remember that way.. but if I call him, would he really come?

Will you?

Will you, Choi Minho?

"WHAT THE ?!"

A boy came on his bicycle and stopped in front of our car. But, it wasn't just any boy..

It's really you..

"Yah, you villians!! Quickly hand me that boy and-"

Bang.

The moment when I saw splashes of blood on the windscreen, I felt guilt hitting me. I felt like it was all my fault. I didn't even hoped that he was alive cause any child would know that if a car with that speed hits someone...

"Ahh, bro!!! You just ran over him?!"

"I-It was his fault for landing in front of me in the first place!!!"

 

Minho's POV:

 

Ah.. Now, I'm finally dead..

Perharps I was wrong for trying to kidnap.. Of course, this is the punishment. Oh well, can't be help.. There wasn't much i wanted to do anyway.. Not much..

A picture of two people appeared in my mind. They were having a happy conversation with each other. They were my parents.

"Thanks to Minho's life insurance, we paid off the debt!" my dad stated.

"Once again, we can gamble to our hearts' content~!" it was my mother's turn to speak.

"Thank goodness Minho died!" my dad said happily.

"Yep!" she agreed.

...Things to do!!!

I opened my eyes and did a summersault, landing perfectly with my feet touching the road.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I don't remember how, but the next thing I knew, I was on the car's front hood. I leaned forward at the windscreen and gave the kidnappers a furious glare.

"EXCUSE ME..." I started, with the eeriest voice you can think of. Those two were terrified, as if they could wet their pants anytime soon.. Was I that scary?

"Can you please return the boy to me? ^^" I asked, as blood flows down my forehead.

"Y-Y-Yes.." was all that they could utter at that moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one's POV:

 

The girl Minho met earlier called the police and so the finally came. Taemin was free. The kidnappers were captured and...

"Y-yah! Ar-Are you okay? This is all my fault! Mianhe!!" the younger apologize in verge of tears.

"Thank goodness you're safe. And it's not your fault. I was the one who decided on doing this anyway.." Minho replied as he embraced him in a warm hug.

"I'm indebted to you for the second time now.." Taemin said with a smile, apparantly still holding his tears.

"In that case, this time.." the supernatural human started, standing unstablely.

"L-Let's talk later..."  the shorter boy stated as he reached for Minho.

"Find me.." Minho continued and pause when he fell on his knees and grunted.

"Y-yah!!" the tears he held finally were release and now are streaming down his face.

"..a job." was the last thing Minho right before he coughed. He looked at his hand weakly and saw dark red blood. The boy with a debt gave a sweet smile to the nicely-dressed boy and after that, darkness took over him as he lied down.

"M-Minho..? Minho-ah! MINHO-AH!!"

"Taemin!" the all-so-familiar voice screamed his name.

"N-noona?"

"Taemin-ah, why are you crying-"

"Lend me your phone!" he ordered.

"Eh? Waeyo?"

"Ppali (hurry), Yuri-noona!!!" He told.

"A-Arasso.." she mumbled as she took out her phone and handed to her dongsaeng.

While Taemin was busy using her phone, she was attcked by a shock when she saw Minho lying on the road.

"Hyung, its me. You know the location? Prepare the emergency treatment staff, we don't have a moment to lose!" Taemin told the other line between sobs.

"Calm down.. He's not badly injured." Yuri told him right after she examine Minho's body.

"C-Cheongmal?!"

Yuri just nodded.

"Hei, noona.. Can we let him be my new staff? I mean Yunho have already quit. So.. can he?"

"Ehh?! Why him?"

"I promised to pay him back. He said all he wanted was a job.."

Just then, a policeman came and told

"The traffic is jammed. The ambulance could not make it quick!"

"Don't worry. My heli will be-"

As if on cue, her helicopter appeared to take them both home. The policeman was suprised, of course.

"Therefore noona, this boy will become Lee Taemin's new butler!!!"

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong!! Thank you so much for subscribing!! Anyways, if there's anything you don't understand, don't be afraid to ask.. Don't worry, I don't eat people who asks questions~ Actually I don't eat anyone at all.. XD

I know I know, my jokes are lame..