Explain the situation and...

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Yuri's POV:

"This boy will become my new butler." He said.

"Umm.. I'm not quite sure I'm following you..."

Honestly, I don't understand why him.

"When we get back to the mansion, I'll explain it to you." He told me with a adorable smile.

"Well, I know he saved you and asked you a favour..." I paused then continued.

"...but, um.. How should I put it?"

"H-he...confessed to me.."

"...passionately." He whispered, cheeks starting to redden.

"He said 'I wanna' run away with you.' or something..."

"HE WHAT?!"

I was shocked. Duh, I was shocked! Who wouldn't be?!!

"N-no, I mean...." He started, a hand scratching the back of his head.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho's POV:

Smoke, no, more like fog surrounded me. The sweet scent of lavender traveling into my nostrils. I was standing there, wearing my typical long-sleeve, white shirt and my low-quality jeans I bought at a second-hand sale.

"Hm..? Where am I?"

"Are you alright with that?" I heard a voice a stoned's throw away behind me.

It was santa.

Hello santa. It had been so long since you paid a visit.

"Are you alright.. With that kind of life?" He asked.

"Oh, please." I chuckled. "You make it sound like I just died.. ^^" "

"You did." He stated.

"Eh?" I now no longer was holding my chuckle. That laughing sensation I had moments ago has been replaced by a question-mark feeling.

"You got hit by a car while saving the boy who you wanted to kidnapped (and failed miserably). When you got hit, your internal organs spilled out, your eyes were gouged, your face was destroyed beyond recognition, your *** and your *** were *** too.." The fatso told me.

"I-I died in such a horrible death.." I stuttered.

I'm dead.

I have finally died. My life is over. My friends, my family...

"If that so, then be it!" I let out a sigh then continued.

"It's not that my parents would be worried... And I probably don't have a home to return to.." I looked down at feet as I told him with a sincere and pitiful smile.

but that pitifulness didn't affect santa... Not one bit.

Santa came towards me and with the scariest glare I've seen, he gripped my shoulders. And spoke "EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT COMMIT A CRIME, WHAT YOU DID IS STILL A SIN, DOES THE STUPID HEAD OF YOURS UNDERSTAND THAT?"

Oh, Jesus. He is scary.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I apologize!" I pleaded.

"I-I won't do anything that can get me arrested again!"

Please forgive me..

 

Forgive me..

 

"Forgive me... For-eh?" I squinted my eyes, not familiar with the bright orange light surrounding me. I sat up and observed my environment. A shining chandelier with hundreds of tiny diamond-shaped glass. Thick ,dark maroon curtains hanging next to the chandelier, tied neatly, so that the tall glass windows could be seen. Beside my bed was a large drawer. It was dark brown and by looks, it is made from an oak tree. There were detailed carvings on it. A slim transparent vase with lavender in it lay on the furniture.

"Where.. Am I? This is heaven?" I got out of bed and felt the curtain to see if it was just an illusion.

"But it shouldn't be.." I looked up to see that chandelier again.

"...so glamourous." I told myself.

so that means, this really is heaven! Otherwise, that near-death experience was just a dream!

"Thank you, santa-sshi. I'll enjoy this opportunity to the fullest!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No one's POV:

"Well, he did hit his head considerablely hard, but it's nothing life-threatening at least.. He's probably been training his body everyday. He has a miraculously strong.. But his head had always been bad.. Well, if anything happens, call me.." The heavily bearded told.

"Yes, doctor. Thank you very much." Yuri replied.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin's POV:

"Well? How did end up like this?" She asked, as she buttoned up her black shirt. Yuri had always dressed herself infront of me. No, I do not like to see girls changing in front of me. It's just that Yuri-noona is very close to me. In fact, she's the only person I have.. For now..

"How what?" I questioned back.

" 'What' I'm asking about that boy." She stated, putting on her apron. It was white and had laces near the sleeves. I've always liked what I chose for her.

"He caught up with a car on a bicycle, got hit by the car, yet is still alive..." She told while making the finishing touches on the ribbon tied prettily behind her straight back.

"I wouldn't call such person normal.." She voiced again with her hair now facing upwards and neatly clipped with a pin, leaving some strains of hair falling back. It's like when you're about to tie a ponytail then stopped when you're going to pull out your hair from the rubber band loop. Lastly, noona placed a white, ribbon-designed headband on her head. She twilred a little after she finished dressing up.

"And that person will be my butler. His body is probably made up of new breed of cells!!!" I said excitedly. "

Is that alright, with him not being human?" She asked, with ^^" kind of expression.

"And get down from that chair." she ordered.

I didn't even realised I was standing on it. I followed her instructions and got down. But the exciting feeling is still there, burning inside me.

"But he was really cool! When I was in the park and those bad guys came after me, of course, he jumped right out and kicked their asses in one move!!!" I explained.

Well I'm sure the reason he jumped out was he had just found his hostage, but it was about to be taken away. An obvious reaction from a kidnapper at wits end...

"A-and then he did s-something like this!" I told my noona as I demonstrate his moves.

"Ahh.." Was all she uttered. But there was a tinge of sarcasm in her voice.

....But this boy didn't think of that possibilty.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV:

"And after that, he passionately confesses his love to me.. Like 'love at first sight'!" He told like a cute fangirl.

"'I want to run away with you' or something.." He said again.

"Huh?"

Of course, that was a threat from a foolish kidnapper...

"I'd risk my life for you or something like that.." He keeps on telling as his eyes sparkle.

"Ah.." Was all I said and later nodded.

...But it seems like this 13-year-old boy misunderstood its meaning...

"Well.. I think I roughly your situation.. Once the person wakes up, I'll inform him about it, so please return to your room.." I instructed him politely. He should go change his clothes from the party. And I wanted him to stay slient from all the talking too. "

Yea, alright. Anyways, he is going to be my butler!" He state before he went his bedroom.

 

well now.. I wonder..

He's definitely is a good person for saving taemin...

But that time...

That time he said he never saw Taemin before..

Those words were abviously a lie.

Perhaps I'll ask about it later..

Ah, as for now...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho's POV:

"Ooh.. Well, well.." I told myself as I saw what it seemed paradise to me.

"What a magnificant bath. Nothing less from my dream."

"But if this is just a dream.. This mansion is too much." I thought as I took off my clothes.

"Like the previous room, the corridor that led here.. My eyes are dizzy from all the spendlor." I stepped in the warm, from-what-it-seems-to-me-private hot spring. I let out a satifying moan as I sat down in the pool.

"Waa~ If this place really is heaven, then dying isn't that bad at all.." I monologue as I took a fresh, clean towel and dipped in a cold bucket next to where I was enjoying myself. I folded the towel into a small rectangle and placed it on my forehead. I closed my eyes and let my body relax.

Well, this is fantastic but being all alone makes me feel a little lonely.

I opened my eyes and in a second my face was splashed by water. I rubbed my eyes and saw HER. YEAH. HER. The girl with the expensive bike! She was sitting there, right in front of me in the very spring.

WOAH. MY DREAM IS NICE!

Don't worry, I didn't get to see anything I shouldn't.. It's not like I wanted to anyway..

I-it is a dream, right?

"Umm.. I-I should scream and call the police now, shouldn't I?" She asked with a smile. Her cheeks most probably as red as mine due to the heat and embarassment.

"R-really? I can't say that I like the police.. Very much.. Ahaha.." I said back awkwardly but still smiling.

And this was the first time in their lives to be in this kind of situation...

 

...What will happen now?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------