Misunderstanding

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Minho's POV:

"I'm not sure what happened... But you saved me", he said again.

Oh no, why am I being thanked? I'm going to kidnap this boy right now and demand some ransom!! No time to be putting on sweet faces!

Well, that's was what I was thinking in my mind but I couldn't help but noticing how he was shivering. His teeth on his jaws hit against each other, his arms hugging himself and his breath, letting out an amount of water vapour as he exhale.

"Are you cold?"

"I was at a party. One thing led to another and I ended up running away. I do very bad in the cold season." He told in between of his shiver.

Hah! And so what? Are you looking for sympathy? Well, no luck for you! Because this heart is already frozen. Muahahaha!

That's when I heard

"Hachuu!"

him sneezed.

I sigh as I when up to him. I took off my jacket and put it on him instead. I chuckled when my jacket's hood covered his eyes.

"There.. Are you still cold?"

"Ani.. G-gomawo.."

Naïve! Too naïve, Minho!! You won't become a great criminal if I keep this up!!

 

"This is a really cheap coat."

 

I turned and looked at him.

Did he just say that? Well, I'm not a rich punk like you to buy a one good quality!

". . ."

"It's very rough and really heavy. Not to mention it is too big for you." He said again, twirling a little as he observed the jacket.

What the hell. What happened to the innocent, shy boy that I thought he was?

"But.." he said in a voice that was a little quieter than before.

"It's warm. I like it." He muttered, smiling warmly at me.

I was loss for words.

"Since you went through all that trouble to save me, I would want to thank you properly.."

"Thank me?" I repeated.

"Yup! Anything you want!" He said in a slightly high-pitched tone.

"ANYTHING?"

"Mm hm!" He voiced as he nodded.

Kekeke.. As thanks from you, I want you to become my hostage, so I can demand a ransom!

"Then I'll get straight to the point." I say.

"Go ahead.."

"Go out with me."

"Eh?"

"I Want You. ( As a hostage)"

 

Minho's poor choice of words...

 

...lead them both in an awkward situation.

 

By the way, I'm the narrartor in this fic.

 

Taemin's POV:

He wants me? H-he's gay?!!

"J-just cause it's C-christmas eve doesn't mean you can s-suddenly confess..." I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Do you even understand what are you saying?!" I asked, feeling the incredible warmth of my cheek.

"Of course I understand! I'm really serious!!" He told straight forward.

But I barely know you.

"B-But.." I tried but failed when he placed his index finger on my lips to hush me. I could see his face up close now. His dark brown hair with small curls. His black, charcoal eyes. His pinkish beige, delicious-looking lips.

He's perfect.

"At a time like this, I don't joke around." He whispered, his warm breath I felt made my cheeks as red as cherries. I could smell the fresh mint fragrance when he spoke.

"The moment I saw you.. I became desperate.. I decided.... (To kidnap you and get money)"

Desperate the moment he saw me? Is it love at first sight?

"I decide to run away with you! (As a hostage)" He told, his voice begining to rise.

I remained silent.

S-should I follow?