The More You Open Your Mouth, The More Likely You Are To Put Your Foot In It

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

Annyeong!!! Mianhe for not updating so long. I did update last Friday but unfortunately my cousin accidently closed the tab. So every word of Chapter 10 dissapeared. I cried the whole night cause I felt guilty. Really sorry.

 

Enjoy~~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minho's POV:

 

"But you know.. such horrible parents do exist in the world. Selling their own son just to pay off their gambling debt."

"Those parents fail as human beings."

"Dammit.. What is the country becoming nowadays."

"Indeed.. Even the kid being sold can't figure it out." I couldn't help but to agree with them.

"In any case we're still buying it." The sharkloan with a scar on his eye told. I looked down, trying my best not to think of what ways they would torture me. I tried to think of many ways of escaping instead.

 

25th December..

His brief period of happiness (approximately 30 hours) is slowly coming to an end..

As the sharkloans' car accelerated on full speed, carrying the boy towards unhappines..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV:

 

"Mm.. It's quite cold outside.." Yuri mumbled to herself as looked out of the huge window in the living room.

"Even in such cold weather, with no home to return to, he was kicked out... Very heart-breaking indeed." she said again. The sentence that came out from made Taemin, who was enjoying his warm milk tea, freeze.

"I-I only told him to get out of my room!" he told out loud.

"Who in the world really leaves when they're told to get out? That gutless idiot.." Taemin continued. Yuri didn't bother to look away from the window at all.

"And even though he was only cleaning, entering someone's room without permission is... Of course I have a problem with that!" he yelled again, pretending he was angry. Taemin always has been this way. It's not that he's a brat or some sort, it's just that he.. Well, you know. Having to be able to live in a mansion and letting maids and servants do everything for you transformed him into a spoiled kid. He just refused that what he do is his fault. But he's not completely ignorant...

"Well, the reason I think he was fired wasn't because he entered your room.. I have a feeling it's because he called your work a "Picture Diary"." Yuri declared. The younger master's teacup slipped through his fingers and fell when Yuri said that. He  wondered how Yuri can be so psychic sometimes and he still is.

"In the first place, you're supposed to lock away your important things. Because you didn't, this happened right?" The maid asked making Taemin silent.

"Everyone is supposed to clean their own room. You always keep the place messy. If you had clean up the room, Minho-ssi wouldn't have gone in to clean it. I know that's what you pay him for but still. You've got to be more independent sabumnim.." Taemin just listened quietly. He never interupted Yuri's lecture. He never regretted listening to them too. He trust that Yuri always knows what's the best for him.

"And... Rather it being Minho-ssi's fault.. It was my fault for not warning him properly.." The pretty girl admitted guiltly as she turn to take a glance of her master.

"Is it alright for it to continue like this?" Yuri asked, hoping to get some reply from Taemin but he just kept quiet.

"Ah, well.. If sabumnim says so.. Nothing can be done." she voiced when she finally turned her her body away from the tall window. Her dress falred out a little when she twirled.

"Let's just forget about Minho-ssi." She stated

"Eh?" Taemin made a sound after being silent for quite some time.

"Minho-ssi was employed because of sabumnim's decision... If sabumnim has no need for him anymore, I don't have a reason to complain.."

"What? No.." Taemin got off his comfortable couch.

"If it turns out that you hate Minho-ssi, maybe this is for the better.." Yuri said with eyes closed.

"No! I don't hate him at all!!"

"You don't hate him? You like him?" That sentence made Taemin's cheeks covered with a light shade of pink.

Taemin let out a cough and said,"Well, he did save me. To abandon my saviour like that is a disgrace for the Lee family.."

"To say one thing then do other~" Yuri cooed softly.

"What?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering how are we supposed to find him."

"Easy. My information network will definitely find them." Taemin stated as he picked up his house phone covered with golden paint. He dialed some number and ordered them to find Minho and the loan sharks. And with that, he hung up his golden coloured phone. Or was it really made up of gold... Who knows?

"Mm.. Well then.. noona, I'll leave the rest to you."

"Huh?!" Taemin did not say anything. He just twined his hands together and crossed his legs. Yuri let out a sigh and looked up.

"Fine, if that's what you want.." She paused as a smile curved on her lips.

"I'm sure Minho-ssi would be so happy to me.. Maybe he would even hug me!" Yuri squeled.

"J-Just kidding.. I was just kidding. I'm definitely going!" Taemin exclaimed as he face turn red, probably of jealousy.

"But of course~"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Minho's POV:

 

"Oi we're here." The driver stated.

"Yah! Hurry up and get out!!!" the other guy kicked me out. My hands were tied up and I landed rougly on the road. I could feel a warm liquid flowing down near my mouth. I it. Blood. Of course. I got up and limped towards where they told me too. When all three of them were talking, I took the oppoturnity to look around. Just to roughly get the idea of where I am right now. There were few abandoned buildings nearby in front of me. My back was facing the sea. I shivered slightly every time the cold sea breeze blew against my skin. I tried to ask one of the loansharks where I am. He did answer. He said 'Hospital'. I mean come on. He really think that I'm that gullible?

They will definitely murder me.

How do I escape?

"Don't look so worried. It's not like we're gonna kill you.." He turned to me.

"What?" I asked, hoping that my ears didn't lie about what I heard.

"We're just extracting the organs we own, then we'll sell you in a foreign country."

Isn't that worse than being killed?!

I cleanched my fist tightly and ran. I jump on a few cargos untill I end up somewhere really high. I squatted down behind a small green cargo. My back rested against it as I tried to quiet down my breathing. I peeked to see whether any human was chasing for me but no one did. I was so relieved until I sat back at my original positions and I saw a few black dogs growling at me. Their sharp teeth could cut my flesh in one bite. I backed off slowly but then I realised I was about 7 feet in the air! If I fall, I'll...

"You shouldn't have run." I gritted my teeth as I asked

"What do you want from me?"

"Us? To tell you the truth, we want money. But we know you don't have them." One of came up to me and grabbed my collar.

"But we do know that you have 2 lungs and livers. Your heart is not bad too." That scarred guy grabbed me.

"LET GO!" I struggled like crazy but failed. I kicked his face and he fell backwards, unconsious.

"Bro!" He kneeled down beside his 'brother'. I ran once more.

BANG.

Another guy shot me from the corner.

. I should have remembered there were 3 of them.

I winced in pain as I fell on my knees. Fortunately, he just shot my ankle. But that was not good either. I couldn't run anymore.

"How dare you do that to my bro?!!!" He shouted, pointing the 50 caleber gun on my forehead. He clicked the rifle.

"Do you need help?" A very VERY familiar voiced came from the corner.

"Idiots like you guys who don't even have names in this story." It said again.

Sa-Sabumnim?

Minho looked up and of course,  he saw his master standing there. But he was wearing a mask. They mask where fancy girls wear to an expensive ball.

"I should get rid of you.. Since you guys are troublesome for the author to describe.." The shortest figure there voiced again.

True that.

"Tch. Try your best." The man holding the gun scoffed.

"Andwae! Sabumnim! Go! You will get hurt!" I  told him to leave.

"W-What are you saying?! I'm not you sabumnim! I'm.. I'm.. masked.. um.. M-Mask The Money!!!" he exclaimed as he changed his voice to make it sound rough.

"Um.. Yeah.." I spoke.

"Yah! You! For an amateur to underestimate us loansharks-" The guy who was about to shoot me interrupted our conversation.

"Shut it, Blady!!! I'm in the middle of an imporatnat conversation, so be quiet." My master screamed back.

"B-Baldy.."

"I-It's alright, uncle! You're not bald!!" he comforted his uncle who seemed like he just gotten a trauma.

"Umm... Where was I? Oh, I was aske by a boy named Taemin." that young latter stated.

"I see, Mask The Money-ssi.." I just had to play along with him.

"A-And.. I have a message from him.. He said 'S-Sorry for yelling at you'" He stuttered. Eventhough it was dark. The moonlight helped me see his cheeks that were rose-coloured.

"He also said that the contents of the notebook you saw is his proud manga work! Not a picture diary!!!"

"Ah.. Nae! *Aigesumida.. Chusuhamnida, Mask The Money-ssi.." I bowed.

"I-If you understand then, continue to be the butler at that house. T-That way, the boy will be happy.."

I let out a smile and said "Yes."

"That will not happen! He owes us!!! And that's final!" The person that I kicked before finally woke up. He forced me up ignoring the painful grunts I let out.

"Oh.. Long time to see, you tobacco dude." My master reply.

Sabumnim.. Stop it.. Y-You'll be killed if you continue this..

"YOU BRAT!!!"

I leaped in front of my master and sent a glare at them.

"In exchange for my own life.. I won't let you lay single finger on this person!!!" I growled angrily.

"Poor people shouldn't act so high and mighty!!!" 'Baldy' shot me at my foot once more. I screamed in pain as I fell again.

I'm so pathetic.

"If you want to be treated like a human; Then pay back the hundred and fifty million now!!!!" He shouted.

. . .

"Will do."

Everyone turned to look at the masked person. He took out a thick, gray suitcase and opened it. Letting tons of money fall on the ground.

"Complete payment."

"A-Are these real?"

"Of course, pabos! No complaints right?"

"Alright then. Let him go."

"Seriously bro?"

"We don't show mercy on those who can't pay.. But to those who do, we don't touch them." He said in a serious tone. And with that, baldy let me go roughly and they left with the money without another word. They left the two of us alone. Only me and Mask The Money. Taemin burst in into tears and hugged me.

"*Gwenchanayo?!!"

"Mm.. *Gwenchana" I told him assuringly.

"I promise that I will pay off master's money by working as a loyal butler.." My master didn't reply. I just hear him sobbing uncontrollably on my shoulder. After a while, he looked up at me with his red and teary eyes.

"You promise?"

I smiled sweetly at him and kissed his smooth, pale cheek.

"I promise."

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

*Aigesumida: Understood.

*Gwenchanayo: Are you okay?

*Gwenchana: I'm fine.