'Unmei' in english means destiny

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

 "GAAAAHH!!!"

The boy screamed as the bicycle ran over the sleeping boy's head.

"Ahh! Mianheyo!! Cheongmal mianhe! Gwenchanayo?" That voice I heard before said. I wanted to answer her but.. 

You have no idea how much it hurts for a young boy to lie on the snowy ground after his plan to save his life failed and then getting run over by a bike.

"Um.. Are.. Are you alright?"

"Owowow" I gritted my teeth as I rubbed my head.

Dammit! Just when I want to freeze to death someone interrupts me. Who in the world...

I sigh and looked up. And saw her. Yes, HER. A girl, persumely about my age. A beige winter coat matchingly with a maroon scarf on her fair skin. Her long, straight cocoa-colured hair resting on her small shoulders. Her pretty hazel eyes together with her worried knitted eye brows were perfect. Short saying, she's amazingly pretty.

"Should I call for the doctor?" She asked when I sat up.

Woah. A cute one, eh?

I stood up and tried to act cool

. Hei, come on. Its not easy to find some girl like THIS hot.

"Is there something wrong me?" I sort-of asked.

"Umm.." Is all that she uttered.

"Worry not. Being strong is my redeeming quality." I stated confidently.

Oh.. You surprised me, Pratash..

"Um.. Hello?"

Such beautiful people do exist in the world.

"Are you really alright?" She asked after getting my attention by tapping my shoulder.

"Ehh?! Yes, of course. My head had always been very strong!!" I said, when I realised I was hallucinating.

"Umm.. If you're alright then, I would like to ask you something. Is that fine?"

"S-sure.. Go ahead." I replied. Then with a slight blush and a confident smile she asked,

"Do you have a lover?"

*choke* Is she going to confess to me? I mean it is christmas..

This is truly 'Unmei'. In english, it means destiny~

Girl's POV:

Is he really okay?

Minho's POV:

This isn't the time to be happy! Rather! I was in the middle of kidnapping!!!

"And well.." She continued. "I'm looking for a young boy. About your age.. Maybe younger.."

Don't tell me.. She's his relative? No. Impossible.

"He has red hair, wearing a faded purple tux and is about this tall.." She said as she showed me his height by placing her hand in mid-air. "Oh ya! He's quite cute too! So, have you seen him? ^^"

Not good. I gotta get out of here. Or else she would know that I'm a kidnapper!

He hasn't even kidnapped.

"That boy knows nothing about this world. Which is the main reason why, she is always fooled by kidnappers." She then continued after a sigh. "Its troublesome, really.."

"W-why was he wandering around at christmas eve?" I questioned, trying my best to ignore the statement she said.

"Actually, he is supposed to be attending his guest's party. But.. 'I can't stand this tobacco-stinkin' place anymore!' is what he said before he left."

Party in a guest's house?

Is he really rich?

Not to mention, this girl's bike is really expensive.

"Um.. Is that boy perhaps your little brother?"

"Aniyo.. But we do look like a family, don't we?"

. . .

"That's why I'm looking for him. That's what families do, right?" She told me, looking up at the sky with a sugary smile.

That boy..

Has someone who is worried about him.

No one cares for me.. I'm envious.

Thehumble feeling..

...That even I understand.

"Mianhe.. I don't know any boy like that." I told her, without any expression.

"I see.. I'll search for her somewhere now." Is all she said. "yes, I'll be leaving now.."

"A-ah.. Chakaman! (Wait)"

"Hmm? Waeyo?" I turned back to look. I saw her running towards me. She stopped in front of me, took out her red scarf and wrapped it around my neck neatly. I could smell her perfume on that clothing.

"You'll catch a cold." She stated, showing me the smile I adore. She took me by surprise.

the warm of the big muffler was very effective..

I sniffed.

..towards the boy who wanted to die.

Then I realised I was shedding tears.

"E-EH?! Did I do something wrong? Are u ok? Um.. Ah.. What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

Patrash! I was wrong! Such kind people do exists in the world.. To think I was going to kidnap.. I was..

"Hei!" I called. I want to tell her the truth.

"That boy you said, actually-"

"Let me go!" Someone shouted.

"Hold still and get inside!" A man forced the thin boy into his car. He screamed and another told him to shut his mouth.

"Tch!! Behave yourself."

"Ish! Let go of me!!"

...

"Err.." I voiced, breaking the silence.

"Oh no! That boy! He really has been kidnapped!!!" She panicked.

"Ottokhae?! Umm.. F-first I have to call the police!" she monologued.

"I'm going to borrow your bicycle for awhile."

"Huh? Why now? He has been kidnapped! At least help me or some-" she stopped beacuse she was surprised with what I said.

"Don't worry. I will definitely catch up with them and save the boy!!!"

"B-but they're in a car!! You on a bike won't do! Catching up will be-"

And that moment, he rode the bike at fast, I mean TERMENDOUS speed.

"-impossible?"

----------------------------