Bicycle

My Life As A Butler [HIATUS]

WARNING: This chapter would be boring.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s POV:

 

“I was supposed to spend my holiday in Switzerland.” I stated.

“To tell you the truth, I wanted to go right after the Christmas party.” I told her once more.

“Let me guess, Minho-ssi ‘s incident made you forget about it?” She guessed.

“Exactly.” I replied and let my eyes wander away from the calendar. I sat down as Yuri poured me more strawberry-flavoured tea. I returned to my comfy chair and concentrated on the manga I recently bought instead.

The manga wasn’t that interesting but I already bought the whole series. Oh well, might as well flip through the pages than to just stare at the cover.

“Perhaps, you should spend the new years in Korea this year.” Yuri suggested.

“I guess so…” was all I uttered. I let my attention get drawn over the manga until Yuri said something.

“We can always go to your grandfather’s.”

I choked on my saliva. Him? Off all people, Yuri? Seriously?

“Never. I don’t want to see that fossil’s face this year.” I scoffed.

My personal maid hummed in response as I flip through the pages…

“Korean is not a nice place to have a vacat-”

I stopped mid-sentenced, when a few drawings in the manga caught my eyes. The drawings were about a scene when a couple, most probably the hero and heroine, watched the sunrise together in the New Year.

That’s it!

 I can count down to the new year’s with Minho-hyung!

I imagined the how hot my hyung will look when the sea breeze blows his dark brown hair. Maybe he would wrap his arms around me, telling that waist is cute and I should eat more or something like that. Then, we would count down together.

5…

4…

3…

2…

And when I count to one, he would smash his lips onto mine!

I squealed like crazy, earning a confused look from my noona.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Minho’s POV:

I turned the doorknob as soon as I face the wooden door. I stepped in the room Sabumnim prepared for me and closed the door behind. I inhaled as I walked towards my bed and sighed exaggeratedly when I sat on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and told myself that I can rest now.

Work wasn’t that tiring but I guess I could use a little rest. I slumped onto my bed, back facing upwards. I was about to close my eyes when I noticed a calendar on the wall.

This year is finally over.

 I got up and sat down on my bed, observing the calendar closer.

I actually made it through alive.

My lips form a warm smile as I thought about my master, the person who saved me. I lied down again, closing my eyes as I hugged a bolster, slowly drifting into slumber.

It’s all thanks to him.

“Taemin-ah… Gomawo…” I mumbled.

W-wow… You don’t have to be so straight-forward…”

O__O

I opened my eyes and shot up when I heard Sabumnim’s voice.  He was sleeping on my bed. Was he here all this while?

“S-Sabumnim! When did you crawl into my room?!” I asked, rubbing my chest; the part where my heart is, soothing it due to the shock.

“Yah! Don’t make me sound like some kind of insect!” he yelled back.

“More importantly, what are you doing here?” I questioned, sitting down on my bed again.

“It’s not particularly important…” he said as he sat beside me.

“I just thought that… It would be nice to watch a sunrise…” he continued.

“I think National Geography Channel showed one show with sunrise before... Why don’t you check it?” I stated obviously, making him glare at me.

“I’m saying we should go watch a sunrise by the ocean together, pabo!”

I guess he’s the yelling type.

“For the new year?”

He just nodded sheepishly in response. I smiled at his cute action.

“Alright.” I told, making him jump and squeal a little.

“I get the transport ready!” He told and rushed out of the room.

I chuckled at my master. It was still winter, so might as well wear something warm…

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Taemin’s POV:

“We’re going on a bicycle?”

“Yup. It’s a secret from the others, so can’t use the car nor the helicopter.” I answered.

Because if I told them, they probably won’t allow me to go out of my mansion.

“You said by the ocean… Which one do you mean?”

“I want to go to Muchangpo Beach!” I told enthusiastically . My excitement stopped when I saw him frown.

“I just want to remind you that we are in Incheon…” He stated.

“Yeah, I know that.” I replied with the ‘duh’ tone.

“And Muchangpo Beach is at Chungcheongnam-do which is… I don’t know… 2 and a half hours by train.” He told me.

“Alright, take your time then.”

“T-That wasn’t what I meant… Why not go with the others? Using a helicopter or a car together, hmm?” He persuaded.

 

Minho’s POV:

“Wh-Why can’t you understand that I want to be with you alone…? Only the t-two of us…” He spoke, barely into a whisper.

Pabo.

You made him sad.

I hugged him, apologising and agreeing with his choice.

“I’ll go. Only the both of us.” I stated, making him grin happily. Seeing him smile made me do the same thing too. His smile is contagious.

 

Please don’t let me regret my choice.