First Day

The Pizza Boy

August 5, 2012:

 

Ahhhh, back to school!  First days are always so fun, especially when you are a senior.  I can’t wait to find this year’s freshman painting prodigy.  Having little newbies are fun.  I seems like my whole high school year went by like a bullet train.  But, I know this year is going to be hella fun.

 

I always get to school the earliest, probably because I enjoy the silence.  The weather was kind enough this morning to let me read under the big tree in the school’s field.  It was breezy, a bit cold but still comfortable.  I plugged my iPod earphones into my ears and playing was Mistake by SNSD.  The sweet and soft melody fit perfectly with Snsd’s vocals.  It was a nice song, my style…whatever that style was.

 

Sitting under this big tree by myself was my peace of mind.  I bet you would be thinking that I’m weird right?  A girl who has everything she could ever need wants peace of mind?  I guess somehow, I have nothing to complain about, nothing to worry about.  But, sometimes I have that feeling.  I don’t know what it is, that feeling of want.

Anyways, I guess a lot of time went by as I closed my eyes.  I could hear the voices of the student body as time went on.  Soon, their loud voices became so distracting that I lost that peace of mind.  I figured that I could find better silence in the art room.  So I made my way there.  Like always, I could hear faint screaming, probably because of the popular kids.  This may seem a bit strange, but I don’t really pay attention to the people in school.  Maybe it’s because I think about art too much to even care.

 

I made it in there and I was astonished.  I guess over the summer, the janitors waxed the floors!  They always do that, but it seemed like they did it even better.  I could hardly recognize that clay stain that Yuri made during the last school year.  And it seems like Mrs. Lee restocked all the supplies!  And added more things!  This is great.  Mrs. Lee is the art supervisor.  She has a great eye for raw talent and is very unique.  Her husband works here too, but I hardly know him.  From what I hear, he is supervisor of the photography club.

 

Judging from the time, the first bell was going to ring soon, better get to class.

 

========================

 

The fan girls are too loud.  I don’t know about you, but it just mind blows me how one person can worship another so greatly.  I never really looked up to anyone so I guess I’d never known.  I don’t understand why I’m a part of the popular crowd.  I mean, I don’t really talk to any girls, I mostly hang with the guys and my car is…well it looks crappy.

 

Maybe it’s because I hang out with the guys that I’m accepted into the popular crowd.  I pushed through all the girls and boys.  School was going to start soon and I didn’t need loud commotion before a long first day.  I rubbed my eyes and made my way.

When I got to my first class: AP Calculas, everyone looked in my direction.  I took in a deep breath and walked to the back, where my friends were.  Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Suho and Xiu Min all sat in the back corner.  We were the oldest of the popular crowd and always had the same classes.  We were all advanced students. 

 

“Kris!  Hey dude…woah why do you have dark circles” Baekhyun was going to high five me, but lowered his hand away.  Suho gave me a look.  He is the only one who knows about my problems at home.  He knew why I had dark circles.

“Uhh, just couldn’t get much sleep last night.”  I tried to find a good excuse, but Baekhyun saw through it.

“Nah, that’s not it.  Why were you restless?  Excited about something?  Probably a new girl?  Or guy?” Baekhyun was a ert, yet somehow all the girls in our school liked it.

“You’re dirty man!” Xiu Min grumbled with his mouth full.  That boy loves steamed buns too much.

 

I took a seat in my usual place: by the window.  Baekhyun and Xiu Min starting arguing about everything again.  Baekhyun kept having to wipe Xiu Min’s spit out of his face.  But, I don’t bother to stop them, they were like this every day.

“Yo, Kris” Suho looked over to me.  He sat to my left.   I was in a trance, just staring at the floor.

“Yah” he said louder and pinched me.  I almost jumped out of my seat and stared at him like he was an alien.

 

“Your eyes.  Parents?”  He asked as minimal as possible.  I don’t know why I could only bring myself to tell Suho.  He was younger than me, but he was a mature guy.  Maybe it’s because only his advice felt right.

I nodded at him.  He patted my back to comfort me and turned forward.  The teacher had just come in and she begun taking attendance. 

“Baekhyun.”

“YO”

“Ari”

“Here!”

“Suho”

“Here”

And the list went on and on…

“Jung Jaeri.”

There was no response. 

“Jung Jaeri” the teacher spoke louder.

Man, I hope this year goes by faster.

 

I didn’t even notice her enter until I heard a big thud that had some accompanying clashing.  I saw a girl on the floor with knocked over chairs; seems like she tripped.  People are very clumsy now a days.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry” she popped back up like nothing happened.  Her hair was in a messy ponytail, there was something on her face.  She must be new because I’ve never seen here before.

“Principal wanted me to give this to you, but I ended up getting some blue paint on it. Sorry” She apologized to the teacher and went to her seat.

The word blue paint caught my attention and I looked up to the girl.  Wait a minute…

 

“Yah!”  I shouted and stood up.  When I did, the chair behind me and the table moved greatly, creating much noise.  That’s her!  That’s the money girl!  I looked at her, but she was facing forward.  Everyone started talking loudly as I continued to stand and stare at her.  She noticed the noise and turned around to see what was going on.  The moment she saw me, she stood abruptly in her seat too and pointed at me.

 

“My pizza” she said quiet loudly and everyone turned around to look at her.  Then when the class realized we were both standing up, they began to look at us both.

“Is there something the two would like to share?”  The teacher frowned at us.

“Uhhhh noo..ma’am.” I said a bit too awkwardly for my liking and sat down back into my seat.

 

Class had ended as the loud bell rang throughout the halls.  Morning announcements began as students filled the halls, catching up with each other and getting prepared for a next hour of torture. 

I tried to talk to that girl…Jaeri...or whatever her name is, but she walked quickly out of class.  I had to rush to pack up my bag and by the time I got to the door, I already lost her in the sea of kids.

I sighed when Luhan came up from behind and swung his arm over my shoulders.

“So what is your association with the school’s perfect girl?”

School’s perfect girl?  Why is she named that and how come I never knew?

“I delivered her pizza” I said absent minded before walking towards my locker.

 

==============================================

 AHHHHHHHH, i'm getting a poster for this story you guys!   WOOOT WOOOT!

Hopefully it comes soon!  I just want to say thanks for alll your guys support!  I've received an overwhelmnig response to this story.  All the subscribers and comments!  oh hahahahaha my subsribers are just wonderful.

Now replys:

@jinnielee: i hope you feel beetter!  drink lots of vitamin c, ok?  and thanks!

@janetdoan1760: thank you for coming across this story!  You are much appreciated!

@kaathyboo: hehehe yep pizza boys!  i wanted something in this story that was different than the rest and i was like hey!  not much stories have pizza delievery people lol. trying to imagine kris as a pizza delievery is kind of funny though.  but I wouldn't mind a hot guy delieverying my pizza!  thanks for the commeent!

@CuteChoding: thanks yo!  hehe glad you came across this story!  lol ill try to update as sson as possible!

@shanaenae123: hehehe i find it funny when commenters put those >.< faces becaause they are so cute!  hhahaha thanks for loving it and ill make sure to kept it lovable!

@BeHappy: lol same here.  ever since mr. Channie started rapping to Kris like that I couldnt neveer call him just Kris again.  KREEEAASSSSS!  hahaha thanks!

 

TELL ME IF YOU WANT MEE TO CONTINUE REPLYING TO YOU GUYS!