y Boy

The Pizza Boy

Will it be weird if I send him a message?  I mean he won’t think I’m a creep right?  I contemplated while looking at my bright blue phone.  His contact number was still in my phone ever since I called myself using his phone.  Will he get the wrong vibe? 

 

Suddenly, my door busted open and a petite figure jumped for me.  I was squished under her, my phone knocked out of my hand.

“Jaeri ah!  I’m here” the cheery girl rolled over, off of me and onto the side.

 

Right, my cousins were coming over today.  I sat up and looked at my older cousin, Nara.   She was a really slim girl whose bright blonde beach hair strangely fit her style.  She’s an outgoing girl; well more like a party girl.  A girl every guy likes.

“Hello Nara” I smiled at her while I composed myself.  She nearly put me in complete shock.

Nara:

 

“You look different, cuz.  Something about you, did you gain weight?” I forgot to mention that she was blunt.

“I don’t know, Nara.  You got skinner” I sighed heavily.  I like Nara; she was my only girl cousin, but she was hard to handle.  She beamed at my response and spun in a circle.

“I did!  My mom put me on a new green tea diet and it’s been working miracles” she wiggled her and laughed.

 

I went to go retrieve my phone from the ground and saw Nara just staring at me.

“Where’s your brother?”  I put my phone on my desk and turned for the door.  She flipped her hair out of her face.

“He’s downstairs with his new girlfriend.  I’m surprised that mom even let him bring her.  She’s just another one of his toys if you ask me” she chuckled.  I walked for the door.

 

==============================================

Nara's POV 

 

I wonder if she has anything scandalous in her room.  I smiled once I found some lingerie in her drawers.  For all I know, Jaeri is a good girl.  Hahahaha!  Good girl gone bad.  But, it wasn’t enough.  Good and proper Jaeri needs to have a little fun.  I tried to persuade her to go to a college party with me, but all she did was complain about boys, and drugs. It’s all about art college this, application that.  Girl needs to loosen up. 

 

I saw her phone on the table and went to retrieve it.  Jaeri was doing something on her phone before I came in.  Fortunately, there was no passcode lock and I was able to open it with ease.  Then I got the greatest shock of my life.  The most handsome guy I’ve ever seen was plastered on the screen.  He was listed as ‘Pizza Boy’ in her contacts.

 

Woah, why has God blessed this boy with such good looks?  I looked if she had any contact history with him and there was none.  Looks like I could spice up Jaeri’s love life.  Hehe, I’ve always wanted to be Dr. Love.

 

And so texted something Jaeri would never approve of.

Hey y boy ;)  I think your body is hot~

I giggled like a little girl and put her phone down.  She will thank me for my little help.  I smiled one last time before skipping down the stairs.

 

======================================

 

I was just in the process of cutting the onions when my phone buzzed, making a loud sound against the steel table.  Baekhyun leaned over to see who it was.

“It says that you have a text from…Jaeri” he rubbed his nose with the back of his hand.  I looked up from the chopping board and Luhan turned around too.  What was Jaeri contacting me for?  I remember the day she used my phone.  It’s kind of weird, but I saved her number.

 

“Can you open it?” I was curious of what she wanted from me, but I my hands were all sticky.

I watched Baekhyun press some buttons as I washed my hands.  He suddenly bursted out in laughter and I quickly wiped my hands.  Luhan joined me as I snatched the phone from his hand.

Wait….what?.....

I read: Hey y boy ;)  I think your body is hot~

 

Luhan laughed and patted my back.  “Girl has got some balls.  Probably more than you do.” 

I glared at him and he made a face.  “Text her back, bro.  Show her how y you are.”  He did an awkward y dance that would have probably driven the girls in school wild.

Baekhyun joined in just to irritate me and they danced like strippers together.  These guys are gross.  I made my way out of the room into the main part of the store.  I looked at her message more clearly.  This doesn’t sound like something Jaeri would say.  Maybe she’s high or drunk or something. 

 

What should I say back?  Should I be flattered that she called me y?  I mean a lot of girls do scream that when I walk down the hails.  Or should I just not respond back.  She is starting to sound like one of those usual desperate girls who try to jump on me.

So I just texted the first thing I came to my mind: Are you high?

 

========================================

 

Sehun, can you stop biting your chopsticks?  You’re going to get a splinter in your tongue again” Aunty said and whacked Sehun’s hand. I looked at Sehun as he huffed and took it out of his mouth.  His girlfriend just smiled and patted his face lightly.

 

Oh, little cousin Sehun is still such a young boy.  So cute!  In school I don’t say much to him because I think I will embarrass him.  Plus all of that unwanted attention is not what I need.  If you have any way or connection to the kingkas, people will use you anyway they can.

 

I was getting a bit tired and so I went upstairs to shower up.  As I entered my room, I saw that my phone wasn’t where I put it.  I picked it up on the opposite side of the table and I saw that I had a message.  It’s probably Yuri, she went on a date tonight with that kingka who has lots of white in his eyes.

But, to my surprise, it wasn’t Yuri.  It was Kris…

With much urgency I opened up the message.

 

My eyes ran over the text that “I” sent.  And then I choked real hard.  Did I even message him this.  Then I read his reply. 

Are you high?~

Oh my god!  Why does this have to happen to me?  I didn’t even message anything to him!  If I didn’t then who did??

…Damn it, Nara!

 

=====================================

 

Awww I'm sorry.  i haven't update in so long!  Mianhe. 

I'm not going to do repsonses anymore so sorry about that too!

Please be patient with me!  thank you :)