Only tears

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend!

 

Tao's POV:

My heart felt like it's been ripped into pieces. I didn't even know where i was headed. I just let my legs take me to wherever. My palm clenched tightly as i walk to the other end of the level where a beautiful garden lies. As i stood in the middle of it, i felt my eyes water. My left hand grabbed the corner of my shirt as i desperately wipe the tears off my eyes.
 
"I am not crying, it's just dust in my eyes," I whispered under my ragged voice, and nearly choked on my tears. I tried to convince myself and it felt pathetic. I closed my mouth tightly, unwilling to let any sobbing sound escape. Although at that moment, all i wanted to do was just scream and shout and well.... cry. Nobody can make me feel this way, except her.
 
I remembered rushing from home after getting a call from the hospital. When i came, i saw hyerin lying unconcious on the hospital bed, her legs bandaged up and little bruises all over her body. My heart ached I never cried for anything. Ever. But seeing the only person that mattered to me lying down and hurting on the bed broke my heart, so i cried silently that night.
 
I didn't know what went wrong recently. Ever since kevin came back, nothing seemed to turn out right. And now look, she doesn't even remember me. Someone who's been by her side for so long.
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
"I thought you left," I shot him a curious look.
 
"I was going to..... but i got a call and i-"
 
"You like her?" I raised my eyebrows. I wouldn't even let him finish. I wanted to hear it from him.
 
He nodded slightly, "Don't worry, i won't get in your way. I just want to see her get well."
 
"We're not together anymore. I don't have to worry so much if it's you anyway," I patted his back.
 
"What? Not together? Why?" His eyes were full of questions.
 
"Both of us know we don't love each other like that. We're more like brothers and sisters," It almost hurt to say that, but there's some truth in there.
 
Kevin nodded slightly and remained silent.
 
"Anyways, im glad you're back again bro," I smiled.
 
"Me too," he held out his hand and we did our outdated handshake we created years ago.
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
I stared out at the pretty clouds and sighed. That was a complete lie. I didn't exactly like the fact that he's back. I just felt that it would be good for hyerin. I put my hands to my chest and hit it slightly.
 
 "Please just stop.... My heart, don't do this to me anymore,"
 
My vision became blur and i found myself wiping my tears away again. I tried to calm myself down by taking deep breaths, but at one point or the other, i'd end up sobbing again. I tried keeping a staight face, but the tears just wouldn't stop coming.
 

"Enough," I told myself. The only way out of this pain is acceptance. Yes, that's the only way to move on. 

 
Because acceptance is the place in a tunnel where i can FINALLY see the light.
 
______________________________
 
[A/N] BA-BAM! Aw, poor tao! Whoever thinks that this chapter is too short must......... ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO! ;) Anyways, i agree too. This is indeed too short. What if i say i'll do a double update today? If you want a double-update, PUT YO HANDS UP AND SCREEEEAAAAAAM! Hehehehe, sure sure i promise to do a double update today.
Oh before i forget, can i know who you guys want hyerin to end up with? Tao or kevin?? KEVIN OR TAO??! I want to know so please leave comments at the comment box. Yes, put it to good use. It's too empty and im sad :( Ha, jk! Got to go now. Till the next time ;) Love you all, subscribe and comment ♥