I miss you more

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend!
Kevin had a whole week off and i took him to many places that blossomed over the years. He missed all of it, i could tell. Tao couldn't come with us because he had to work.

We watched a movie, went to the amusement park and even shopped together. Boy, does he love shopping. I was picking out clothes for him when my phone beeped.

"Are you having so much fun that you forgot to call me? *pouts*
Your panda ♡


Whoops? I really didn't call him the whole day so i hurriedly called him, on the spot. I didn't want him to think like that.

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed into the phone, "Muah muah muah muah," I pretended to kiss him through the phone. I could hear him laugh from across the line.

"Hello angel. I missed you! Muah. Did you finally remember to call me?"

"Oppa... Sorry! I'll make up for it. Tonight," she paused before continuing, "I'll spend the whole night with you."


Kevin's POV:

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaa!" I heard someone said, "Muah muah muah muah."

I was trying out clothings when i saw hyerin on the phone with tao. I felt a pang of jealousy building up inside me, before i promised myself.

Hyerin, someday i'll make you mine.


--


Kevin sent me home and i saw tao was already in. The amount of time he stays in my house...... He might as well move in! Like a little girl, i ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Woah woah, slow down pumpkin. Im not going anywhere," he hugged me back.

"I miss you,"

"I miss you too,"

"I miss you more,"

"No matter how much you miss me, i'll always miss you more," he said as he tug a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Tao? I love you,"

I finally said it. And it felt so good. I could see the corners of his mouth curl into a smirk. He pulled me close. Really close, i could feel his abs on my stomach.

He kissed me. A kiss so soft it sends shivers down my spine. I kissed him back as i wrap my arms around his neck as he spoke in between kisses.


"Will you move in with me?"