The note

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend!

I felt a sharp pain on my left leg and my whole body ached. My eyes were blank. I knew i had a dream. What was it? I just.... couldn't remember it.

"Hyerin, hyerin! Are you awake?" a big voice boomed from beside me.
 
I rubbed my eyes slightly before adjusting myself. My movements were slowed due to the excruciating pain on my leg. I felt so weak. What's going on? In front of me was a lady and a man. Both of them staring at me, relieved. Who are they? Why are they looking at me like that?
 
"Hyerin-ah, do you want to drink something?" the man asked again.
 
I kept silent. Are they talking to me?
 
"Hyerin? Who... are y..ou? My throat was so dry i couldn't even speak properly.
 
I saw his face scrunch up in confusion as he stopped pouring water into the cup. Both of them came closer and shot me a curious look.
 
"You don't know-" The door flung open, and in came a guy. A familiar guy. His whole body was covered in sweat, still panting. "......who i am?" The man's voice almost came out as a whisper as his attention shifted towards the door.
 
"Hyerin, are you alright?!" He asked frantically.
 
"Hanna, call the doctor. I think....... she doesn't remember us," the other guy spoke as he looked straight at me.
 
--
 
"She has no injuries, internal or external on her head. The fact that she doesn't remember anything shows that she must've hit her head. It is likely that she is suffering from a temporary memory loss," the doctor explained.
 
"Don't worry, she'll be fine. Give it a few days," the doctor assured them.
 
Me?? What happened to me? Temporary memory loss? That's extrene. I saw all three of them turn to look at me as soon as the doctor left.
 
"Are you sure you don't remember me?" one of them asked me, slowly. I could see a tinge of hope in his eyes.
 
I shook my head slowly as i look down on the bed. Why couldn't i remember anything?
 
"How about me?" the familiar guy asked.
 
I was about to shook my head, but then something flashed in my head.
 
 
"Hyerin,
Someday im gonna come back for you. I will miss you. Take care of yourself.
Kevin"
 
 
The note.
 
Something huge is in my head. I looked him straight in the eyes. My mouth threatened to call out his name.
 
"Ke.... Kevin?" I whispered very very slowly, almost choking on my own saliva.
 
Without warning, my head began to throb and i let out a small cry. I could barely see anything as the world spun around. Suddenly, im alone again.