Tell me honestly.

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend!
A/N: Hello! Honestly i felt unhappy about the previous chapter,  i figured it was lame. Im sorry. I promise this will be a better chapter. Enjoy sweetcheeks! Ps. My silent readers, comment and subscribe! I don't bite ;) 


We stayed up the whole night wrestling and unpacking. It was fun! We played games to decide how many boxes each of us have to unpack. He's good at it, therefore i lost. Should've known. I pushed 3 of the 9 boxes to him and began unpacking. As soon as he opened the boxes, his face turned to a shade of red. I peered into the boxes to see my undergarments inside. I burst into laughter seeing his expression. He looked everywhere but at the box.

"Why are you so embarrassed? You stole my bra on my birthday," I reasoned with him.

He shook his head and told me that he never went through my stuff. He took it when it was drying in the kitchen. I pulled the boxes back towards him and told him i'll be okay doing it on my own.

"Go away now, im trying to unpack," I shooed him. "Can't i watch you?" he begged. "Fine," i relented.


--


The next day, i woke up bright and early to prepare breakfast. I made some french toasts and half boiled eggs, his favourite. If he wants to work well, he had to eat well. I even packed cereal into a small lunchbox for him to munch on whenever he's hungry.

"Good morning princess! Wow, is that all for me?" He asked, his eyes widening at the amount of food on the table. I nodded and went to get him a glass of fruit juice.

He sat down on the table and began to eat his fill. I gave him his fruit juice and sat across him. I put my face into my hands as i gazed at him lovingly.

"Is it good?"

"Yes, you are jjang!"

Then the doorbell rang. I hurried to the door. "Kevin!" I jumped and gave him a little hug. I had invited him over since i know tao's working today. "You're in time for breakfast," I dragged him to the table.

I let them chat for a while and went to clean up my room. Im done with the unpacking, but the boxes are all over the place. Then i felt a presence behind me. I jumped in shock. I turned to see tao's surprised expression.

"You leaving already?" I pouted.

"I wish i could stay, but i can't. I'll see you tonight. Okay?" I nodded.

I send him off at the door and helped him with his shoelace. He is forever having trouble with that. I gave him a peck on his cheek and waved goodbye as he drove off. Then i turned to kevin and said, "Wanna go to the park or something?


--


At the park, we talked about a lot of things. The past and the present. Since he was gone for a pretty long time, there were many things that happened that he didn't know about.

"My parents died two years ago," I said, trying to hold back my tears. I know how close kevin was to my parents.

"I... No.. I thought.. H-how?"

I told him how they got into a car crash, everything. With every word,  my heart got lighter and lighter. Maybe it helps, speaking to someone who understands me, other than tao. I saw him tearing up and i can't help but tear up as well. It must be hard for him. He was only two when his mother died. Because we were really close, i'd invite him over and as time goes by, he got really close with my mom. He treated her like his own mother and likewise, so did my mom.

"I was.. gonna ask you about her. I wanted to meet her, i missed her so much," Kevin spoke, his voice slightly trembling. I gave him a long warm hug. We stayed like that for a while.

"Hyerin-ah, there's something i want to give to you," kevin whispered.

I pulled back and watched as he searched his pocket for a tiny pink box. I smiled and took it. I gasped when i saw 9 lovely charms staring back up at me. Then i remembered his promise and.... the note.

"This is what i promised you.. right?" he said as he pat my head. "You're my little girl, how can i forget?" he continued. I was touched. But i also can't help but think about the note.

"Hyerin,
Someday im gonna come back for you. I will miss you. Take care of yourself.
Kevin"

I stared at kevin, finally realising his reason for coming back. Did he... come back for me?

"Oppa.. Tell me honestly. Why did you come back?" I demanded. I wanted to know. I had to know. If this is really because of me, then i must know.

He took a long deep breath and looked at me once more before continuing.

"I came back.. to seek somebody,"

"Who?"

"You. I came back to seek you, hyerin,"



A/N: Is it any better? No? Boo! I . Just bear with me okay? Im doing my best! Gomawo!