Love, Kevin

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend!
I gave tao a long hard look and we both went to the door together. If tao is by my side, i can do anything. And that means standing before kevin again. I took a deep breath before placing my hand on the doorknob. The door opened, revealing a very familiar petite girl.

"Hanna?" both tao and said in unison. I immediately invited her in, and she hesistantly walked in. My mind was in  a rush. Partly, i was relieved it wasn't kevin. But his sister? I don't feel so good about this. Nevertheless, i plastered a huge smile on the face and made tao get us all a drink.

I watched her as she took out an envelope from her clutch.

"Actually, i won't be very long. I... uh, have something for you unni," she smiled.

My eyes followed her gaze onto the envelope as she passes it to me. I took it from her and flashed her a confused look.

"Kevin oppa left.. Last night. But he told me to give this to you.."

Seeing my silence, she spoke again, "Well then. My work is done. See you again, unnie."

Then she stood up, gave me a hug and said goodbye. I don't understand. He left? I could feel my eyes water. Did i send him away?

Tao who was watching from the kitchen came towards me, ruffled my hair and said, "I'll give you some time alone. I'll be in the room. Okay angel?"  

I gave him a weak smile and nodded. I have the best boyfriend ever.

I took a deep breath and tore open the envelope. Inside came a picture of me when i was younger and a handwritten letter.


A/N: I recommend you to listen to (No - Yoseob) before reading further.


"Hyerin,
By the time you read this, i'll already be on the plane, going to somewhere very far away. You must be wondering alot about my feelings.

Song hyerin, you're the one i love.

For a long time, i longed to see you, hear you and feel you. But to see you in another person's arms for the first time after so long? My heart broke into thousand pieces. I already know im not supposed to love. I endured through so well, but every time i see the twinkling pretty sky, i think of you. I don't want to lie to anyone, especially you hyerin. Not anymore. Don't you know me? The reason im here is because of you.

Every year for 9 years, during your birthday, i'd get a small cake and celebrated with only your picture. I kept to my promise didn't i? I came back for you. I know.. Right now i have no place in your heart. Therefore i know leaving is the best option. Im sorry. But i can’t do this anymore. I can’t even boldly wish for you to be mine. The picture inside was a picture i took of you when we were younger. It was the only picture of you that i had. It meant a lot to me. Now... I return it to you.

Now i know, it isn’t too late right? There are words i really want to say. I love you more than anyone else in the world, but i have to painfully hold back. Promise me you'll take care of yourself.

Love, Kevin"