Move in?

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend!
Did he just....? I.. Speechless.

"M-move in?"  

"Yes,"

"B-but,"

"I want you by my side,"

EEEEK! Did you hear that sound? That's the sound of my heart doing a backflip. Im moving in with huang zhi tao! The probability of seeing him is........ i don't know, but it's possible. No, what am i thinking?! Tsk. Im just too happy for words.

"Well.... okay," I lazily shrugged, pretending that it's not a big deal.

Tao moved forward, his eyes roaming on my face causing me to take a few step backwards. I landed on the wall with a thud, but my eyes never left his.

"Song hyerin...." he whispered, "I can read you like a book. You're happy, aren't you?"

This is one reason why people shouldn't fall in love with their bestfriend. They know each other too well.

I nodded and smiled shyly. I can't help it. This guy is dangerous. I gave his cheek a light squeeze before pushing him onto the couch.

"Come on, help me pack!" i yelled, disappearing into the room.


--


In less than a week, i moved in with tao. Kevin helped us with the move. I rented my house to a sweet couple looking for a small apartment. Tao knew i wanted privacy, therefore he let me have my own room. He even insisted i take the master bedroom because he felt that i needed my own bathroom. I said no, but he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Why do girls have so much stuff?" Kevin complained. He was sweating all over, carrying a huge box full of books.

I let out an evil laughter. I watched both of the guy struggling with the unending boxes stacked on the vehicle outside. I stood by the wall with a glass of lemonade. Okay just kidding, it's just coke.

"Fatty , can't you help?" Tao pleaded. I shook my head and smiled sweetly, "You wanted me to move in, you do it."

"Song Hyerin, you'll pay for this," his eyes twinkled. I could feel my body getting tensed. What is he gonna do? Pfft, it's not like he's gonna do anything.. Right?

--  

After dinner, kevin left. I went to my room and began unpacking. It felt like home. Maybe it's because im used to this place as well? It used to be my second home, but now it's gonna be more than that. It's where tao and i are gonna make good memories. Not as bestfriends, but as proper couple. I smiled thinking about our day at the park not long ago. The day we no longer become bestfriends.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

I stumbled back into reality. Tsk. He really had to spoil the moment, didn't he? Tao leaned at the door using his elbow as support. I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. He came towards me with an evil smirk. He has a motive. I can tell. I can totally tell. He pressed his body against mine and whispered into my ears.

"Didn't i tell you..... You'll pay for it?"

Whaaaaaaaaat? I could only breathe.

"Are you perhaps, scared of me?"

I could feel his hot breath on my skin. My heart beating furiously in my chest. His hand trailed on my thigh up to my waist. I gulped. No. No. IM NOT READY! But i couldn't find any words to say. Without warning, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I gasped at his sudden action and shut my eyes tightly.

"You know i'll never force myself on you,"

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him cautiously. He's right. He'll never do that. The huang zhi tao i know would never do that. I feel his hands move up to my cheek as he leaned in and slowly kissed my forehead. Then he took a few steps back and raised both his fists.

"Ready for a fight?"

Oh how i missed this.