Chapter 8

My Dream, Our Dream ~

after an hour, they finally arrived at the twins' house. Jong Woon was hesitating to go down the van for he might be seen publicily. Hyeonmin still teasing Jong Woon, she pushed him outside and he fell off. the twins were laughing hard that their mom heard them.

 

" ohh your already there? how was your shopping?" their mom said.

 

she went outside the gate and was shocked to see her nephew on the ground. she rushed to help him get up.

 

Mrs. Kim: " Jong Woon-ah, is that really you?" *taps his face* " Oh! it really is you! you've grown alot. you got more pale and handsome as well"

 

Jong Woon: *blushing* " OMO auntie stop praising me it makes me blushy" *laughs*

 

Mrs Kim: *hugs him tight* "come on let's go inside! "

 

since it's Jong Woon's first visit in the Philippines, he is new to it's house structures. he took off his shoes as his sign of respect but her auntie refuses him to do it instead he sat down in their small sofa.

 

Mrs. Kim: " How are you? how's your mom and Jongjin? i haven't see you for ages."

 

Jong Woon: " ohh we're fine auntie, eomma is busy on our business and jongjin is now on college also! "

 

Mrs. Kim: "that's great then. i heard you're already a star in Korea huh? that's good for you but you gave up your privacy"

 

Jong Woon: " nae auntie, i gave it up years ago. i need to enter hallyuwood so i could help my family. now it made our lives easier and besides it was my dream remember?"

 

Mrs Kim: " ohh kurae (right) ! i remember now" *smiles*

 

the two are busy talking when hyeonmin came with a tray of juice and a biscuit for his cousin. she then sat down besides her mom and called her twin to discuss their plan of going back to korea.

 

Hyeonmin: " YAH! GAE unnie! come here PALLI! we're going to discuss our plan"

 

Hyeon-a: " coming TOH-GI!" *rushes down the stairs*

 

Jong Woon: "what plan? you haven't said earlier that your planning on something."

 

Mrs. Kim: " ohh! they never told you?? since they already graduated, they are planning on going back home and apply for a job. Since your working on a broadcasting company, you'd be a great help in entering them for a job"

 

Jong Woon: " jinjja? i never expected that, but sure i'll help you. our company is in need of staffs."

 

Hyeonmin: *smiles* " that's great oppa! we could go back together and help us to apply."  *hyeon-a sits beside her*

 

Jong Woon: " wait, if you're going back to korea, then what about auntie?"

 

Mrs. Kim: *smiles* " don't worry bout me. i'll be here staying for our business i can't leave it here! ^^"

 

Jong Woon: " ohh arasseo! btw auntie, aegi min2 and aegi yang2, i have to go. i'll be back here tomorrow so we could book you a flight. we'll be leaving tomorrow night ok?"

 

Hyeonmin: " MWO?? WAE??" *curious face*

 

Jong Woon: " i can't stay here long i left work already i need to be back soon so i could talk to mr. Soo Man about your application."

 

Hyeon-a: " i never expected that soon? i'm going to miss eomma" *sobs*

 

Mrs. Kim: " don't worry my babies, i'll be with you as soon as possible, i just have to manage our business here arasseo?"

 

Hyeon-a : " nae, arasseo eomma! " *hugs her mom*

 

Hyeonmin: " ok oppa take care alright? see you tomorrow! "

 

Jong Woon: " ok I will. pack your things already. i'll be seeing you tomorrow. Goodbye auntie, goodbye aegi min2 and yang2! " *waves* *enters the van*

 

twins: "CHALGA OPPA!" *waves*

 

after their cousin left, the ambiance of the house went lonely. the two are finally leaving so soon without preparing much. they ran upstairs to start packing their things with a sad emotion on their faces. their mom is helping them packing then she came down to prepare for their dinner. after they ate, the twins hugged their mom and kissed them on her cheek. the three embrace each other when suddenly Hyeon-a's phone rang.