Chapter 31

My Dream, Our Dream ~

*at the restaurant*

 

the four already sat down and took orders. they are really happy so be with each other again after a long time. Jongjin is beside Hyeon-a while Yesung is beside Hyeonmin. they are really loud and laughing, for they remembered their childhood days. 

 

" kekeke. i remembered when the two of you fell of on the river. you two look like you went jogging whole day. kekekeke so wet and exausted" Jongjin said.

" you two were so mean that time, you just stared at us while were falling" Hyeonmin added.

"because you were really hilarious that time. we were shocked so we can't do anything that time." Yesung said while clapping his arms due to laughter.

" your right hyung" Jongjin said.

" YAAAAAH! but believe it or not, you two look like dumbs before. you always make clumsy things." Hyeon-a finally spoke.

*pinches Hyeon-a's nose* "aiiiigooooo our Hyeon-a already spoke" Jongjin teases her.

*Hyeon-a pouts*

*everyone laughs* 

 

"sir here's your order." the waiter approached.

" ohh kamsahamnida." Yesung said.

the four started to eat. they look like they're in war because they are all busy eating. the funny thing about this is they are rapidly eating. later on, the food were all eaten up except for the ramyeon. Yesung decided to have a game of rock, paper, scissors and whoever wins, shall have the ramyeon. this oppa is getting childish again. they do it everytime their is food left on their table. 

 

"ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!"  Yesung shouted.

after 3 tries, this was the result:

Hyeon-a: SCISSOR

Hyeonmin and Yesung: PAPER

Jongjin: ROCK!

 

"Yes! i won!" Jongjin said happily.

"yaaaaah! that's unfair." Hyeon-a butts in.

"MWO??? i didn't cheat."

"i won over Hyeonmin and Yesung oppa"

"but you lose on me" Jongjin teasing Hyeon-a

"aiiigoooo here we go again. Yesung oppa, prepare to cover your ears, it's war. *laughs*" Hyeonmin said.

"ok. ofor a fair play, let's have a match between Jongjin and Hyeon-a then whoever wins shall have the ramyeon" Yesung said.

"arasseo, deal!" Jongjin approved.

 

the two start to play again, after three tries, here's the result:

Hyeon-a: SCISSOR

Jongjin: PAPER

 

"YEY!!!! I WON! finally! *mehrong*" Hyeon-a said and smiled.

"aiiiiiigoooo i lost."

 

Hyeon-a is about to eat the ramyeon when suddenly Jongjin grabs the bowl and ran to another table and start eating the noodle. 

"KYAAAAAAAA!~~ OPPA your cheating!" Hyeon-a said.

*YESUNG AND HYEONMIN BOTH DYING IN LAUGHTER* KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

 

" he cheated. that's unfair aiiigoooooo" Hyeon-a said then began to pout.

"gwaenchana gae unnie, it's just a game" Hyeonmin said while still on tears after laughing so hard.

"Hyeonmin's right, don't worry aegi yang2 i'll bring you a pack of ramyeon, don't be sad" Yesung added.

 

Jongjin returned at their seat after he ate the noodles. Hyeon-a pretends to be mad at him. they are really having a good time. after they ate, they officially left the place.

 

---

hi author here. sorry for being unproductive these past few weeks. me and erykalee are busy at school. sorry for taking it so long. btw hope you enjoyed this funny chapter JAJJANG! :)