Chapter 27

My Dream, Our Dream ~

the four went down back to the conference room. the twins are really nervous and guilty at the same time after what happened. Hyeon-a the older twin, being the shy and quiet among the two is refraining herself from crying. Yesung sense that the two are already tense so he held his cousin's hands. He can be a total performer and a lovable accompany at the same time. He really loves and takes good care of her cousins just as like his own sisters. the atmosphere got more tense when they finally entered the room. the members are already there except for Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. everyone sits in their desired chairs and waited for the three to come back.

 

meanwhile back at Kyuhyun's room.....

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, Leeteuk hyung wants to have a word with us, we must go back there." Sungmin said while pulling Kyuhyun up.

"but hyung, i can't face them all there after what i did earlier, Yesung hyung is there, i'm already guilty about what happened but i think this is not the right time to talk about this." Kyuhyun answered.

"but Kyu, we need to fix this problem as soon as we can, we will be having our comeback in two days, we need to focus on our album" - Sungmin

"kurae, hyung is right" Ryeowook butts in.

"well if that's the case i'll face it now" and hurriedly Kyuhyun stands up and walks in front of the door..

the three left the room.

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

*flashback*

"neomu yeppoyeo"

*flashback ends*

 

"YAH!!! what was i thinking???? why am i suddenly like this? i'm worried about Hyeon-a's feelings, yet i try to hurt her. i'm stupid PABOYA -_-"

 

the three enters the room and the other becomes silent. they sat in the 3 vacant chairs next to Leeteuk's chair. after that the leader starts to talk....

 

----

oooppss.. i have to cut it here. it's already midnight and i'm really tired and sleepy. i'll promise i'll update tomorrow GOODNIGHT ^^ -- xia0yulee18