Chapter 38

My Dream, Our Dream ~

after the boys left, Hyeon-a and Hyeonmin began talking. Hyeon-a lied down beside Hyeonmin and looked at each other.

 

" Hyeon-a, can you explain to me between you and Kyuhyun oppa.?" Hyeonmin goes first.

" oh? actually tohgi-ah, i was really mad for Kyuhyun. remember what he did to us? he's always teasing me whenever i'm around. but suddenly it stopped. then he became sweet towards me. until he confessed that he wants me to be his girlfriend. and i did that as a return." Hyeon-a said.

" a favor? " Hyeon-a bit her lips for she remembered what Eunhyuk's favor for her.

"yes, a favor. he'll teach me how to sing professionaly if i'll be his girlfriend and so i accepted it."

"and?"

"well at first, it's really awkward but i got used to it, and started falling from him too."

"aiigooo Hyeon-a, i'm happy for you and as well as sad, happy because you found your love one but sad also because your risking your life. remember, he's an idol. so you must take care of yourselves not to get caught."

"i know min2, i'll keep that it mind." Hyeon-a answered back.

 

minute have passed and their conversation has ended. Hyeonmin is about to stand up when her sister ulled her back again making her lie down in bed. she was curioused and she looked at Hyeon-a.

 

"wae, Hyeon-a?" Hyeonmin asked.

"wait, your still not telling me about you and Eunhyuk oppa. your unfair."

"i don't have anything to say." *Hyeonmin tries to stand up*

*Hyeon-a pulls her back* "andwae, you're not leaving until you tell me everything."

"arasseo, but promise me that you won't tell it to anyone especially to our Yesung oppa."

"ara, yakseok."

 

Hyeonmin lied down again and started to speak.

 

"well, like you, Eunhyuk asked a favor from me."

"and?"

"he said that he'll teach me how to dance if i'll kiss him on his lips."

"MWWWOOOOO?" Hyeon-a asked shockingly.

"nae, i thought it was a joke, but he's serious so i did kissed him."

"now, he's confessing his love towards me. which is really awkward, i don't want to fall for him because it can't be and it shouldn't be. we're here for a job not for love."

"but you love him back don't you?"

"well." Hyeonmin answered in a mid voice.

"aiiiisshh why am i asking the obvious question. offcourse you love him but your afraid because he's an idol, am i right tohgi-ah?"

"nae, i want to keep my distance from him so i could still prevent myself from falling in love with him completely. i want to focus on our application. after the rehearsals i promise, i'll try my best to forget this feeling." Hyeonmin finally shed tears.

"hyeonminnie, it's not wrong if you fall in love with Eunhyuk. after all, your both human it's just that your afraid for the whole world to know. if you really love him,  you shouldn't restrain yourself. don't mind the people around you. let it be." Hyeon-a hugged her.

"it's not that easy sis, i know you feel the same way i feel right now. i'm proud of you because, your not afraid of what other people might tell you." Hyeonmin said.

"enough with the crying. whatever your decision is, i support you Hyeonmin, just remember, think carefully for you might regret this forever." Hyeon-a stood up.

"arasseo. maybe Eunhyuk's not for me. i have to let it go." Hyeonmin wiped her tears.

 

the two stood up and went to the balcony to have some fresh air. they're both thinking and looking far away.