Chapter 11

My Dream, Our Dream ~

Kent: *coughs* hmmmm? it's seems quiet. btw may i ask, when will you return here?

 

Hyeonmin: return? we're not yet leaving and you're asking when will we return?? excited much?? *troll face*

 

Kent: OHH SORRY! *laughs* i was just curious you know.

 

Renz: Curious about what? when will you see hyeon-a again?  *everyone laughs*

 

Mrs. Kim: i can see the closeness between you guys! i'm really happy that my daughters found a true filipino friend. i hope that won't fade over time! *smiles*

 

Renz: *sings: that's what friends are for* HAHAHAHA :)

 

after eating, the 4 went to their balcony. the mood becomes sad and no one is speaking. minutes passed hyeonmin phone rings. *she answers*

 

Jong Woon: yah!

Hyeonmin: ohh?? nuguseyo?

Jong Woon: aiiishh!!! you don't me? do you want me to get there and kick you? *evil laugh*

Hyeonmin: ohhh?? oppa?? mian~ i didn't expect that you will again.!

Jong Woon: aiishh PABOYA! i was just checking if you had your beauty rest?

Hyeonmin: ofcourse! we're ready *hyeon-a asks: who is that TOH-GI?*

Hyeonmin: it's jongwoon oppa!

Hyeon-a: *shouts* ANNYEONG HASEYO OPPA!! :)

Jong Woon: ohh hi yang-yang! btw min-min i have to go i was just trying how to make a call here in PH!

Hyeonmin: silly oppa! kekeke. ok see you later annyeong!

Jong Woon: annyeong! *hangs up*

 

Kent: who was that?

Hyeonmin: ohh it's my hubby *laughs*

Kent: really? oh no what about Renz? *laughs hard*

Hyeonmin: *taps Kent's shoulder* silly, it's my cousin from korea he just called to check us up :)

Kent: ohh i see .

Renz: *relieved* guys ! let's go out and enjoy your last moments here.

hyeon-a: that's a good idea renziee! hehe let's bring mom too !

 

Mrs. Kim felt happy so she volunteer to drive for them. they went to Glorietta Mall and unwind for a while. they already brought the twin's luggages. they enjoyed their malling that they didn't notice the time.it's now evening and they can feel the pressure and sadness of leaving.

 

Mrs. Kim: let's look for a restaurant to eat and hyeonmin?

Hyeonmin: wae eomma?

Mrs Kim: call jongwoonnie now and tell where we are so he could catch up to our dinner.

Hyeonmin: ne arasseo eomma!