Chapter 12

My Dream, Our Dream ~

*krriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

 

Jong Woon: *cold voice* yoboseyo?

Hyeonmin: oppa! min here. tell to your driver to take you to Glorietta Mall we're already here. Pallyo-ah! so we could eat together!

Jong Woon: arasseo be there shortly.

 

after waiting for 1 hour, jongwoon finally arrived at the said restaurant. they are currently seating while discussing. they didn't notice his existence so he suddenly back hugged hyeonmin and kissed hyeon-a on her cheek. they enjoy the dinner and after that, they already went to the airport. jongwoon checked in all their luggages. the twins prepared their last goodbyes to their mom and friends.

 

Mrs. Kim: this is it my babies. i will miss you alot *hugs and kisses them*

Hyeon-a: *crying* EOMMA! we will going to miss you!

Hyeonmin: yeah eomma *sobs*

Mrs. Kim don't worry this is not the end. we will meet each other arachi? uljjima (don't cry) .

Renz: happy trip guys! hope to see you soon *cold voice*

 

the twins enter the airport when suddenly Kent ran and holds hyeon-a's hands. making hyeon-a wraps in his arms.

 

Kent: take care hyeon-a ok? i will miss you alot. i hope to see you soon! bbye :(

Hyeon-a: i will oppa! thank you for everything. take care of mom ok? we will be back soon.

 

the too finally entered inside. that was the last time they saw each other. now their real journey begins. a new and exciting life.