Chapter 7

My Dream, Our Dream ~

Jong Woon a.k.a Yesung is one of the members of Super Junior, a South Korean group as well as the hyeon twins' cousin. They are really close to each other ever since they were young. every winter Jong Woon and his family goes to visit the twins for a vacation. but  that was until their father died. when they got to stay in the Philippines they never saw each other again. they're just exchanging letters and emails. that's why they were happy to finally be seeing each other again. even though Jong Woon is now one of the famous stars in korea, he never forgets his family as well as his favorite twins in the whole wide world. and now the twins finally graduated, he was really happy so he went to visit them personally.

 

*while inside the van* *hugs the twins* "aegi min and aegi yang i missed the both of you, you have matured already" Jong Woon said.

 

" offcourse we actually matured, the last time you saw us we were only 5 years old." Hyeonmin teasingly said.

 

Hyeon-a: "YAH! TOHGI-ah! watch your words, you forgot to give respect to one of korea's famous star YESUNG!!" *teases Jong Woon*

 

Jong Woon: *pinched hyeon-a in the nose* "yang-yang i'm still your cousin you know? i just got the fame and stuffs but i'm still like the old times"

 

Hyeonmin: "Yeah, the kid who gets jealous whenever we have new things and he doesn't have any"

 

Jong Woon is the type of person who gets easily envy whenever the twins have new stuffs. he is different from his younger brother Jongjin who doesn't even care and is loner sometimes. but they both love the twins as their own sisters. One time, their father bought the twins a pet. it was a dog and a rabbit. the dog was given to hyeon-a and the rabbit to hyeonmin. Jong Woon was really jealous about their pets so he was mad and never ate for a day. the following morning, when he came down from his room he saw an aquarium containing a turtle, the twins' father gave it to him as his Christmas present. He was happy that time. So that's why they got their silly nicknames Gae, Toh-gi and Gobok (turtle) for him.

 

Jong Woon: " yah! min-min that attitude sailed a long time ago, i'm not that kind of kid anymore! :P"

 

Hyeonmin: "jinjja oppa? i don't think so." *laughs hardly*

 

they all laughed together and hugged each other. they really missed each other so much. the twins were really curious about their cousin's life so they asked him. this time it was a serious conversation.

 

Hyeon-a: " btw oppa, how is auntie and Jongjin oppa? i never heard any from them since we met earlier?" *asked in a curious manner*

 

Jong Woon: " ohh eomma is really busy right now handling our business actually there are two important things i am going to do that's why i'm here in PH."

 

Hyeon-a: "ohh let me guess, is it because of your upcoming promotion?" *teases jong woon*

 

Jong Woon: " no silly, it's because i have to look for a branch here in manila we're now open for franchising, and the other one? hmm..?"

 

Hyeonmin: " what is it oppa!"

 

Jong Woon: " isn't it obvious? i came to see you guys! i'm here to congratulate you for finally graduating!"

 

Hyeonmin: " that's thoughtful of you oppa!" *still teases him*

 

the 3 are enjoying their conversation when they arrived at the hotel where Jong Woon will be staying. he just checked in his baggage and drove to see mrs. Kim.