Chapter 29

My Dream, Our Dream ~

---Hyeon-a's POV---

 

i was busy preparing for our job interview today while hyeonmin is still bathing. suddenly i remembered what Kyuhyun oppa told me for the past weeks. YES! for the past weeks. after that night that SUPER JUNIOR fought because of us, everything is back to normal, Yesung oppa and the others have finally made their comeback. and now, it's our job interview. 

 

OK! back to the main point. i hardly heard what he said, but i'm pretty sure that he said that i am pretty. JINJJA?? i can't see myself in a hundred reasons that i'm pretty. what's with Kyuhyun oppa???

 

" YAH! gae unnie!" Hyeonmin shouted.

*Hyeon-a still clueless*

"unnie, your daydreaming again what's up with you? we need to hurry we only have 1 hour left." Hyeonmin said.

"nae, tohgi-ah" hyeon-a replied.

 

the two already went outside. they are waiting for a bus. Hyeonmin is sitting in the waiting shed, Hyeon-a on the other side is standing. Hyeon-a is still bothered about what she remembered, so she took the chance to have a little talk with her twin sister. Hyeon-a sits beside Hyeonmin.

 

"Hyeonmin-ah, i have something to ask you" Hyeon-a said.

"nae?"

"ohh but first let's just keep this between you and me ok?" Hyeon-a hesitantly said.

"arasseo unnie, it's between us two kekeke" Hyeonmin laughs.

"hmm, the night where our sunbaes fought, Kyuhyun whispered to me that i'm beautiful, did he do that to you also?"

"ohh, jinjja? hmm.. frankly since we came, he never said those kind of things to me. he feels cold towards me." Hyeonmin said.

"i  can see he really was sorry for what he did. gae unnie, i think he likes you *chuckles*" Hyeonmin added.

*pokes Hyeonmin* " yah! i don't think so. maybe it's part of his crazy tactics again." Hyeon-a said while blushing.

 

their conversation was stopped because the bus already came. the two got in and sits at the back of the bus. Hyeon-a is still puzzled about what Kyuhyun said. 

 

*speaking in her mind*

" ohh hyeon-a, stop thinking about it. he's not that important to you. just focus on your interview. FIGHTING "