Chapter 3

My Dream, Our Dream ~

After the graduation rites the twins pulled their eomma for a family picture. They asked renz who was with them to take them a picture. Their mother was standing in the middle of the twins. They all look happy and the same time emotional.

 

            “ eomma uljima (don’t cry)” hyeon-a said.

            “I can’t help it hyeon-a I am so emotional right now, you two officially graduated with awards.. I’m so proud of you!”

 

The twins hugged their mother . they were sharing their emotional hugs when suddenly kent interrupted their moment.

 

            “ hyeon-a, hyeonmin congratulations. You two are great . being the cumlaudes of your department”

            “thanks kent, congratulations to you also after 4 years of laziness and being a happy go lucky guy you finally graduated” hyeonmin teasingly said.

            “ YA! Hyeonmin ah how could you say that to kent?”

            “ I was just joking hyeon-a your being overprotective of kent again *smirks*”

 

hyeon-a blushed like she never blushed before. she was comfortably talking with them at first but after what hyeonmin said to her she became stiff and even her mother saw it. the people from the graduation were leaving so their mother taught of leaving also.

 

"hyeon twins let's go the people are leaving. kent and renz where are your parents??"

"well auntie i said to my eomma that i won't be coming with them since i was busy sharing my last moments with  my classmates" renz said.

"well if you want you could come with us we will go celebrate the twins achievement"

"eomma if he'll come with us, his parents might look for him." hyeonmin said.

"don't worry hyeonmin i will tell appa that auntie invited me for a feast on your celebration."

 

renz and the twins spent their childhoods together. they were classmates since 4th grade so they know each other as well as their bad habits. one time when renz was walking down the hallway he bumped hyeon-a but he mistakenly called her hyeonmin since the two were look alike. she hit her head into the bulletin board. she was so angry she punched him. since he thought she was hyeonmin, his special feelings for her stops. but later on it came back when  he found out that the one he bumped to is hyeon-a not hyeonmin when they had their recollection and they need to apologize to the person they had misunderstandings. he is really a different person when he's with hyeonmin and when he is with hyeon-a. that's why hyeon-a found out that renz has been inlove with her sister since then. so she often tease them together which hyeonmin does not know why.

 

they were leaving when kent suddenly called hyeon-a to talk for a while.

 

"hyeon-a wait i have something to tell you"

" oh no this is it. kent will finally admit that he likes you" hyeonmin teasingly whispered to hyeon-a

" YAH! hyeonmin-ah" hyeon-a said.

" sorry. kekeke, mother why don't we go inside the car first, hyeon-a will catch up right sis??" *winks*

"whatever!"

 

renz, hyeonmin and their mother went inside the car. kent  is standing in front of hyeon-a looking nervous.

 

"uhmm, you said you have something to tell me?? what is it?" hyeon-a said while looking directly at his eyes.

" uhmm.. because... hyeon-a .."

"what??"

" next saturday is my birthday i am inviting you as well as hyeonmin to come to my party. it will be a semi formal party so you should wear semi formal dress." *hands her the invitation cards*

" ohh sure, we'll come but don't expect an expensive give.. keke. uhmm kent i have to go now they are waiting for me, so see you next saturday arasseo??"

 

hyeon-a walks away but kent ran towards in front of her.

 

" actually hyeon-a that's not what i was going to say."

"then what is it kent? say it to me now." *curious*

" uhmm .. actually *gulps* i would like you to be my partner on my party."

" me?? wae-yo?"

"KENT, we have to go now your father is waiting in the car." her mom said.

" i'll tell it you next time. bye"

 

he never said his reason and just ran away leaving hyeon-a pointless.

 

" do?(me?) wae? hmm.. whatever" *run and went inside their car.*

"why took you so long?" their mother said.

"nothing mom i'll explain it to you later. let's go now i'm hungry"  *looks outside the window*