chapter 5

My Dream, Our Dream ~

 

hyeon-a who was beside hyeonmin felt the akwardness of the two so she grabbed a bottle of soju and gave everyone a toast...

" a toast for our success and hardwork.. and for our future"

*everyone raised their glasses*

" congratulations to my hyeon twins i hope you will achieve your dreams in the future .. i'm so proud of you" Mrs. kim said.

 

the 4 happily drink their toasts. after eating, their mother open about their future plans. they asked renz first since he was quiet the whole time. 

 

" renz, now that you officially graduated, what is your plan?? " mrs. kim said.

 

" uhhmm me?? actually i still don't know . since it's still vacation i will help my eomma in our laundry business."

 

" wow that's great renz, your eomma will be very proud of you" hyeon-a jokingly said.

 

" how bout the two of you, may i know your future plans? "

 

" ughhhmmm... we are planning of going back to korea, since it's our birth country, we'll both find our jobs there." hyeonmin said.

 

" jinjja?? ohh that's great. well goodluck hope you find your permanent job their." *renz speaking in a worried voice*

 

" but wait if your both going to korea, how about Mrs. Kim? isn't she be alone here" he added.

 

" i can take care of myself, don't worry. their priority now is their work and besides i can't leave my business here." 

 

" ohh?? that's great hyeon twins .. Fighting!"

 

an hour has passed and renz decided to leave. before he left he gave a remembrance both to hyeon-a and hyeonmin but hyeonmin's remembrance was more special than her sister. renz gave hyeon-a a keychain with his picture and a letter cointaining cute pics of their moments they spent together, while on hyeonmin he gave her a heart necklace with his signature "R" at the back. when he was giving the necklace it can clearly see on his face his sadness and worry that he and hyeonmin will not be able to see each other again and the fact that he never tell his special feelings for her. 

 

week had passed and the girls decided to buy clothes for the party. the two were excited because after a long time they can unwind at the mall . while they were walking they saw their special cousin. (guess who is it) ~