Chapter 26

My Dream, Our Dream ~

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie gwaenchana, our hyungs are right, you should’ve not done that. Apologize to them so this can end. Leeteuk hyung is really upset right now and if Prince Manger finds out about this, we are all dead” Sungmin said in mid tone voice.

“am I that bad hyung? I was only trying to joke to make the atmosphere ok.” Finally the maknae bursts into tears.

“sometimes joking is not the solution for that. Just apologize to everyone so everything will be ok soon. Don’t take this long, we will be having our comeback on the following day.” Sungmin said.

“arasseo hyung!” Kyuhyun replied.

Meanwhile back at the conference room…

--- LEETEUK’S POV---

“hayzz, my boys are fighting. Am I a bad leader? All I want for them is to be close to each other. I never expected I let this too far. I’ll set up a meeting with them and the twins to end this.”

 

Yesung enters his room. He saw hyeonmin and hyeon-a sitting at the balcony. He comes beside them to join in their conversation.

 

“how are you?” Yesung asked.

Hyeonmin answering in a deep voice, “we’re fine, nothing to worry about.”

“jeongmallayo?” Yesung replied.

“jinjja jinjja oppa, we’re ok, btw you looked sad oppa, what’s wrong?” Hyeonmin asked.

“we fought below. And I punched Kyuhyun for saying awful words to you.” He said while drying  his teary eyes.

“MWO???!” the two shockingly answered.

Yesung held his cousins hands and says “ nae, it’s true. Now even the other members are affected. I don’t want this, how will Leeteuk hyung be confident to enter the military training if we’re acting like crazy kids? If he leaves I’ll be the one in charge, but I let everyone down” Yesung said and starts to sob.

“we didn’t intend to do this to you oppa, JEONGMAL MIANHAE, we should’ve not  gotten here. It was us who destroyed your brotherhood.” Hyeon-a finally said a word after being quiet.

“I was just protecting my aegi cousins, but I didn’t intentionally hurt our Kyuhyunnie” Yesung said.

 

The three are having a discussion when Kangin enters the room…

 

“Yesung hyung, Leeteuk wants to see you, bring the twins also. He wants to have a discussion.” Kangin butts in.

“nae, aegi min and aegi yang, KAJA!!” Yesung whispered.

---HYEON-A’s POV---

“ottokhe the boys are fighting because of us?? I didn’t want this, if it wasn’t for that Kyuhyun… Aiiiish!! Bicheoso neomu bicheoseo..”