Chapter 35

My Dream, Our Dream ~

-- Hyeon-a's POV --

i already arrived at the building. when i stepped at the entrance i was shocked at Kyuhyun. He immediately grabbed my hand and went directly to the practice room. it can clearly see on his face that he's a bit angry about what i did. we stepped inside and he locked the door. then he looked at me angrily, while i sat on a chair looking shy.

 

" YAAH! don't you have something to say?" Kyuhyun finally spoke.

" what do you want me to say?" i answered back.

" aiiish, you made we waited for almost 1 hour, yet you don't know what you'll say?"

"ohh, jongmal mianhae, kyu" *feeling a bit sad*.

"and now your talking to me like i'm just our friend, why are you like that huh?" Kyu still mad.

"it's just that i'm still not used to it. when we first met, we always fight and i can't believe that now we are dating."

 

he walked closer and sits beside me. i was shy even more. I think i made him really disappointed. i don't know but even though i'm kind a bit mad for all he did to me somehow i'm guilty about what i did. i looked straight to him and apologized. he understand and hugged me.

 

" don't do that again Hyeon-a arasseo? and please, don't be to formal to me like we're just friends, remember your mine now" he finally speaks in a calm voice.

" arasseo oppa, mianhaae" i answered back.

"ok what done is done, shall we start ms beautiful?

" *smiles* nae".

 

we started practicing and it lasted for 2 hours. he suddenly stopped and told me that our rehearsal for the day has ended. he even added that singers must maximize their singing for only 2 hours or else our voice will destroy. he took a bottle of water and gave it to me first. he then took his towel and began wiping my sweat. he's kind of sweet after all. maybe he's not what i think he is. just like what Sungmin oppa said. He's sweet oh well.

 

" Hyeon-a let's eat." Kyuhyun said.

"hmm, we can't go outside the building together, have ou forgotten, you have fans you know, i'm afraid everyone will see us and think of us dating"

"what are you worrying about? remember, our dating ban has been lifted." Kyuhyun joked.

"but oppa?" i answered in a worried voice.

"arasseo, i won't force you to eat outside. i'll just call Eunhyuk hyung to check for your twin sister so you could eat together" he then get his phone to call eunhyuk.

 

aiiigoo, Kyuhyun being sweet to me. it's kinda toughtful, he's not a bad boyfriend after all. but what will be the reaction of Yesung oppa and my twin sister after they find out that me and Kyuhyun are dating? and even the other people? aigooo.....

 

-- Kyuhyun's POV --

 

i wanted to eat with my aegi in a restaurant but it seems like she's not yet used to us. i must respect her desisyon and better call eunhyuk hyung.

* dials Eunhyuk's number*

 

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* ~

 

"yoboseyo, kyuhyunnie" Eunhyuk talked first.

" oh hyung, i'm just wondering, are you done with your rehearsal with hyeonmin today?"

"nae, waeyo?"

*thinking* "i'd like to invite the both of you on a lunch with hyeon-a"

" ohh jinjja? that's a good idea Kyu. ok where will we meet?"

"at my favorite restaurant" i answered.

"ok see you in a bit"

 

*hungs up*

 

i grabbed hyeon-a's hand and drove to my favorite restaurant to have some lunch. she was shocked because she knew that she'll eat with hyeonmin. but unlucky for her i thought of another plan just to be with her. kekeke. i'm sure she won't feel any shyness later.