Chapter 34

My Dream, Our Dream ~

Hyeon-a's POV

 

i already woke seeing myself alone in bed. omona, my twin sister left me, but where did she go? i took my phone to see what time is it and my eyes got big @_@ "OH MY GOSH it's already 10:30 a.m. Kyuhyun will kill me for sure" acckkk. what the heck. is it my fault that i love to sleep? i hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a bath. i took any clothes that was in the drawer and already left the dorm. i was in so much rush that i forgot to eat. i waited for a  taxi outside when my phone rang.

 

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing* ~

"Yoboseyo?"

"YAAAAAAH! Hyeon-a, eodiseo?"

"ohh, Kyuhyunnie? i'm still here waiting for a taxi."

" *in a high pitch voice* don't you know your already 30 mins late from our calltime? i've been waiting for you here for 3o minutes."

"mianhae kyu, i was deeply asleep. i forgot to tell my sister to wake me up."

"jinjja? yourr late maybe because you can't sleep thinking about me? *jokes around*"

"aniyoo ~"

"arasseo, we'll talk later, take care my hyeon-a"

" komawo kyu."

"hey! i'm already your namja chingu and yet your talking to me that way? do you want me to kiss you to death?"

"then what should i call you huh?"

 

we're in the middle of a conversation when suddenly a taxi has arrived. i hang up the phone and quickly entered inside.

 

*Kyu still on the phone* "yoboseyo, hyeon-a, yoboseyo? yoboseyo?? aiiiiish -.-"

 

" SMent building please, thank you. and uhhm, can you drive a bit faster, co'z i'm late in my appointment."

"sure ma'am."

 

the taxi already went off.

 

meanwhile,..

 

Hyeonmin's POV

me and Eunhyuk are finished jogging. i almost faint for running 5km. i'm still not on myself because of what happened last night and he is a bit aware of that. he keeps on asking me if i'm ok and i'm just nodding. well yeah i'm a bit shy about what i did. aigooo my heart is pounding so hard. we're now here inside the practice room just chillin' for awhile.

 

" hyeonminnie, are you ok? you look quiet since earlier" Eunhyuk asked.

"nae, i'm ok it's just that i'm not feeling well today."

"really?, you didn't told me earlier. if that's the case, we'll not going to start our practice today. you should rest."

"aniyo, we ran for 5km today. so we need to continue this. i'm fine just don't think about me. and besides, i really need this fast."

" arasseo, are you sure?" *concerned mode*

"nae."

 

i don't know this feeling, but i kind of regretting what i did yesterday. he is my first kiss and he isn't my boyfriend. aiigoooo i should stop thinking about this and concentrate on my goal. i stood up to start myself warming up when eunhyuk grabbed my hand.

 

" Hyeonminnie, i think we should continue this after you get some rest."

"ANDWAE, this is your only schedule available, you'll be busy again. we need to start this now. don't worry about me." i answered back. feeling a little bit angry.

"i can't stop worrying about you hyeonmin. you look tired and i think your pushing yourself into this." he answered back.

" i said, don't worry about me. i'm fine we should continue this.!"

 

i walked straight to the mirror when he grabbed me again. i looked back at him then suddenly he hugged me. i am shocked about what he did. i wanted to become angry at him but suddenly it all faded, i felt a quick beat in my heart. andwae, hyeonmin-ah don't tell me your inlove with this person??

 

"please hyeonmin, i'll make it up to you i promise. i just want you to take some rest." *still hugging me*

"but why? you can't worry about me, i'm not someone to you. yesung oppa won't be mad i promise."

"it's because.,," *suddenly let go of me*

"because what?" i answered back.

" I LIKE YOU, for the moment Yesung hyung introduced you to us, i know something was different from you. your a lot charismatic than your twin sister. and i like that."

"you can't like me oppa, we're in a total different world. and besides i don't want to hurt your feelings"

"my feelings?? why?" *confused*

" because i don't feel the same way for you. i don't want you to think that i like you too. about what happened last night. it was just nothing. i did that because i wanted you to teach me some skills in dancing. mianhae oppa"

"gwaenchana, i'm not asking you to like me back." *feeling a bit sad*

" don't worry oppa, we can still be friends you know! " *cheers him up*

" really?"

"nae, *smiles*"

 

he agreed to what i've said. even though i frank him up, he still can manage to be happy and joyful. he is truly a warm hearted person and i adore him for that. we practiced till afternoon and i never felt any tiredness at all. he is really fun to be with.