Chapter 1

My Dream, Our Dream ~

 

JA JJANG!! Finally the day has arrived. Everyone was excited. Getting beautiful and handsome after 4 years of hardwork. Yes it’s graduation day! Hyeonmin and hyeon-a the twin daughters of a widowed mother mrs. Kim. they were preparing for the twin's graduation.

 

  "eomma we're going to be late!" hyeonmin said. 

"jakhaman hyeonmin ah i am still talking to your appa"

"eomma not again, your still talking to appa's picture frame *sigh*" hyeon-a added.

" hyeon-a let's get in the car first. i think our eomma is crazy!" hyeonmin said.

" haha ok ka-ja" hyeon-a said with a big laugh.

 

hyeonmin and hyeon-a went inside the car. the two were fabuluous in their attire. hyeonmin was wearing a pink floral dress and 3 inches high heels. she was wearing her mom's necklace she recieved in her birthday. hyeon-a on the other hand was wearing a fitted dress with different colors showing her petit side. since she's more simpler than her twin sister she's just wearing plain make-up and a doll shoes. meanwhile their omma was still upstairs talking to her deceased husband.

 

" yeobo our daughters are all grown up. i remember when they were still little kids running around causing trouble. now the time has come for them to officially graduate in college. now they are planning to go back to korea to fulfill their dreams " she said while holding her tears back.

 

the kim family moved in the philippines 14 years ago to start a simple life after their father died. they were so happy and contented with their lives until one tragic accident happened to their father that caused his death. since then their mother raised them by having a small business in divisoria, manila. it was hard but she endured all the pain just to give her daughters a better life. now their 19 and ready to make a life on their own. mrs. kim was already in the mood to cry when suddenly....

 

"eomma what's taking you so long?? we're already late geeshh.." hyeonmin shouted

" i'm here hyeonmin i was just getting the door locked so no one can enter our house" 

 

mrs. kim entered the car and drove at their school....