Only Remember you

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

*why she didn't reply??* he stared empty at his phone.

"yahhh L !!! come here eat !!!" sunggyu yelled from kitchen. he get up from sofa and went to the kitchen eat with INFINITE. they talked laugh together but the one is still look at his phone. Myungsoo . he wait for you to reply. he can't focus anything than you.

hoya realise that myungsoo being silent since he reached woohyun's house. he sit beside myungsoo.

"whats wrong dude?? anything happened??" 

"she didn't reply, hyung" myungsoo sigh .

"ahhhh~ she work. remember??" myungsoo look at hoya face . 

"where did she work??"  "Bun Cafe i think" hoya tapped his chin.

"i know where it is" he stand up and leave INFINITE without a word. they satre at myungsoo blankly. 

"hyung, whats wrong with him??" songjong asked hoya.

"where did he go??" woohyun asked too. hoya didn't know too. leaving with them hundreds of questions.

he start the engine and went to where you worked. when he reach there, he parked his care across the road and watch you from far. you busy with your work since this is lunch time and many of officer went to Bun Cafe.

he smile. but then, his eyes look painful again. *i don't want she tired. she can't work* he watchin you until your shift end.

"~~~~~~-ah . ok . now is my shift. go .. i don't want look your face here" Yoona waves her hands to you.

"ahhh. you so mean." you pouted. you leave yoona with she laughing at you.

you went to your locker and change your clothes. you grab your bag and search for your phone.

11 SMS . 14 MISSED CALLS

-unknown-

you sigh. "why he always contact me?? what did he want" you deleted all of sms not thinking to reply back.

"yoona-ah . i'll go . see you at school" you waves at her and yoona replied back with big smile.

while you walk, you fell that someone following you. when you look back theres no one. its still day. but you feel scared when someone stalking at you. then you walk faster. he walk faster too. then you turn back, MYUNGSOO. he stand there. behind you.you walk to him and point your finger to his face.

"what did you want???. why you stalking at me???. you- wait. are you Kim Myungsoo???." he smile at you.

"yes. i am. ~~~~~ why you didn't reply my sms and pick up your phone??" his smile gone and his eyes look painful again.

"none of your bussines" you turn back and walk but then he grab your wrist make you trun back to him. hes grib tight make you groan painful.

"let go !!!" yo yelled at him.he didn't respon anything.

"why you being like this?? you know me. we know each other." your eyes grew bigger.

"what the hell you talking about?? . no . i don't know you . let me go !!!! you stupid !!!" you groaned pain.

"you can't do this to me." he look at you painful.

"please. let me go. i will give you money if you want. just please let-" you stop you word when he yelled at you.

"i don't need money !! i just want you !! you mine !!! no one can take you from me !!" you shocked at his words.

"you tried to calm down. alright. just please let me go. i wont run away." his breath getting slow and his grib get loosen.

"promise me" he stated. "promise" you reply whispering.

he let you go. and stare at you deeply like he will went into you. you scared at his stare. your eyes locked at floor.

*what should i do?? run?? maybe he will catch me* your hands shaking. then, his eyes looks normal.

"please. reply me. don't act like you don't know me." his eyes look painful.

"i will" you don't know how to react so you decided just follow what he want.

"come. i will send you home" he take your hand and wnet to his car.

there was silent in the car. but then, he stop at some place that no one was there. you grew scared. he take out something from his pocket. a handkerchief. he turn around to face you.

"what you want??" you ask him.

"i'm sorry" that the last words you heard. everything get blured and then black. you heard nothing. nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg !!!

O.O what happend???

here is your present.