15.

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

you now strugling with cramps on your stomach. myungsoo have to take care you. he worried saw you in pain. you lie down on bed. you have no strong. he lie down on your side. he look to your stomach. your hands on your stomach holding the pain that you got. sweats covered all your forehead. his eyes look painful too.

"baby, is it bad??" you just nodded your head. your eyes close tightly. revealed the pain to him. his hands went to you waist and he lift up your shirt revealing your slide stomach. his hands ran through your stomach. he massage you stomach gently. you blushed but the taste is good. his hands make your pain get better. then, you fall asleep with his hand"son top you. you feel better when someone on your side when you need it. you open your eyes slowly. no one with you now. the pain gone. you blushed thinking what have myungsoo done to you. you went downstairs looking for myungsoo. you popped your head from the kitchen and saw myungsoo back busy with cooking.

"myungsoo." he turn to you revealing a big smile.

"you wakie. come. i'm almost done." he shoved you his hand and you take it. he bring you to his side. he hold your waist. you smell something delicious.

"mmmmm, what are you cooking??? its smell good."

"poridge, baby. for my baby." he kissed your cheek. you hit his chest. he smile.

"go sit. i'll prepare this for you." you went sit at dining table. he bring a bowl porridge for you and sit on your side.

"you don't wanna eat??" he shookhis head.

"no. i'm not sick. its you."  you smile at him.

he smile to you too. *don't smile at me like that.*

you dig in the poridge. then you done, he kissed your cheek and take the empty bowl and wash it. then you take his hand and walk with him to the living room. you sit next to him and play with his fingers.

"is it okay now?? you don't feel anything now???" you shook your head.

"no. gomawo." you smile.

"no. i think i diserve get something with all my hardworking." he look into your eyes. you blushed. *i like she blushed. i think i'll continue teasing her every day. its fun*

pupp.

his eyes grew bigger. *did she kissed my cheek???* he look into your eyes again. you blushed hardly. you never kiss him. he get closer to you. then his naughty smile appeared from his lips.

*omg. what did i do???* you get panic. he land closer and closer until both of your bridge nose touched. he wishpered.

"baby, if you did that again. i'm not gonna think long to have you." he smirk.

"no !!"  you pushed his chest make him fall down from the chair and you ran away from him.

"arhh ! baby, thats hurt. you gonna pay this" he make naughty smile and stand up chase you from behind. you looked back.

"omg !!!" you ran behind the couch and hide behind it. too bad myungsoo saw you.

"you not going any where, baby."  he went slowly and climb on the couch. he popped out his head to see you. he saw you panic face. he smile.

"baby ... i'm here" .

(.....) you swallow your saliva and look up at him. he smile to you. you smile to him revealed your white teeth.

" hehe " you stand up and ran away from him. but unlucky he got you first. he hugged your waist and swinging you around.

"aaaaaa~ m-myungsoo. put. me. down."

he put you down and you can't balance your self due to the dizziness and he grab by your waist.

"woaa~" he laughed.

"don't do that again." you look to his face. but it have 3 myungsoo face.

"m-myungsoo. which one is you???" you shake your head to get clear vision. he chuckle of you silliness. he take you hand and put it on his cheek.

"this is me." he smile. you smile at him and pinced his cheek hardly.

"ahhh !! baby, its hurt." he pouted.

"i'm just checkin if it is you or not." you smile.

"oh yeah???" his eyesbrow went up. you nodded.

"this is me, baby." he tickle your waist and you strugle with it.

"no. no. myungsoo. stop it. haha. stop." you laughed due to the tickle. he stop and look into your eyes.

"your eyes so beautiful, baby." he carassed you cheek. you hugged him tightly.

*myungsoo. did you success stole my heart??* he hugged you back tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

you and myungsoo watched tv. eating potato chips together. now the drama ends the episode. you cried because she die. 49 days drama the most you love. you never missed it. myungsoo calm you down. *she really a touched girl* he smile. you hit his chest.

"i'm crying now. how could you smile??? did you like she die?? how if she was me?? did you happy???" tears going down. the drama really touched your heart. "no. no.baby, i'm sorry. i'm not let anything happen to you." he caressed you back. you cried on his chest. both of you stay like that until you calm down.

"myungsoo~" he look at you.  "nae, baby??" he caressed you cheek.

" i'm bored." you pouted. "can we go out??" you asked him hoping that he will take you out.

his smile gone. "baby, i'm not let you out. i mean. i don't trust you. you will run away from me. and i'm not gonna let you do that". he sigh.

"m-myungsoo~ i've promise you. did you remember???" he nodded. "please. just once. i really wanna go out." you hold his hand and look into his eyes. he smile at you. but not a good smile.

"arasseo. go change" he take you with him and went to bedroom.

"yay !!! we going out." you jumping like a kid got a candy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN CAR...

myungsoo give you the rules.

"don't flirt on me. don't make eye contact with another man. don't ran away from me. don't let go my hand. don't dissapear from my eyes. don't-"

you stopped his line. "myungsoo~ trust me. i'll always be by your side." you hold his right hand.

his eyes on you. "look forward !!!" you order him. he always look at you while driving. and thats make you scared because he didn't pay attention on road. he just pay attention on you.

30 minutes in car lastly you reached the destination.your jaw open when saw a big big complex in front of you. you look to myungsoo.

"why you bring me here?? why don't we go to the Scowel Mall???" you went back to car but myungsoo hold your wrist and take you to the WOOLIM MALL. WooLim Mall very well-known. it is also a 5 stars mall in the world and classified in top 5 famed mall. you stop in front of the mall door. then, you pull out your hands from myungsoo. he look at you.

"i'm not going in" you shook your head.

"yes you will" he put his hands on your waist and let you in the mall. you jaw wide open. your eyes searching all the store in the mall.

*omg !!!  this is my first time* 

you saw most of them a famed brand in the world. all the price up to $1,000. "m-myungsoo." he look at you and smile."what are we doing here??" myungsoo close you to him. "you wanna go out. so here we are" he bring you to the second floor where all the ladies part is. when you walk with him, all the girls giggling when they saw myungsoo.

"he so handsome."  "i want him" "omg ! why he didn' choose me" " that girl really lucky"

myungsoo walk with you with smile. he don't have any interest to the girl around him. then both of you get in a "COVER GIRL" shop. your jaw open when you saw all the pretty dresses. all of them really expensive. a girl came to myungsoo and bow. "may i help you, sir???" she smile at him. you feel that you want hit that girl but you have to behave. "bring me all the new dresses" she then bown back and went to where you don't know.

" i don't want anything. i just wanna walk" you whisper to him.

"while we walk, we buy something. just for you, my baby" he touched you nose. then the same girl came back with a trolley shirt.

*that girl really have a taste* you talk into your self and smile. you feel myungsoo's hands went back from you and shove you to the dressing room. the girl take in the trolley and leave you to change. you take a look to the dresses. you take a blue dress and look at the price, *what !!!!!! this simple dress cost $111,190??? what the hell with this earth???* you put it back. * i think i will look for the low price only.* you busy with the price tag then myungsoo popped in his head from the changing room curtain. "what did you do???" he asked you. "aaaa!!!!!" you fall down and look at him. "myungsoo !!!!" he smile. " baby, if you still checking the price i will change this close with you." he take you up. "no !! just go." you pouted. "okay.okay" he leave you. you check the price tag one by one in the dress. then you saw the cheap one. *there you go* you take it out and saw a cute dress.

you look at the price tag. *1,009??* "alright. i found the cheap one. but this is really expensive to me" you remove you clothes and wear the dress. you  came out from the changing room and saw myungsoo reading a newspaper. you don't see his head. "m-myungsoo" he put down the newspaper and saw you. his jaw dropped saw your long legs and neck. "baby, you sooooo beautiful" he went to you and hugged you. he saw the price tag behind you. he look at the price. *$1,009????* then he pull you to face him. he liftyou chin up. he look into your eyes seriously.

"don't tell me that you look for the cheap one" he don't smile anymore. you just noddded.

he sigh. "myungsoo. i like this. you know, the price really expensive. i tried not to waste your money on me" your eyes ran away from look inti his eyes. "no. don't think like that. go take another dress. i'll wait here." you shook your head.

"no. i like this. please. can we go now???" you hold his hand. he sigh. "arasseo" he took you wrist and went at the counter. "pack the clothes in changing room." he order the girl. he let go your hand and take his wallet took out the credit card and give it to the sales girl. you look around the shop. "baby, hold my arms." he told you while his eyes on the credit card mechine waiting for the paper come out. you shock and hold his arm. he smile. after the payment, myungsoo feels like he want go to the toilet.

"baby, stay here. arasseo?? don't go anywhere." you look at him. "why??" 

"i have to use toilet. don't talk with another man." he look at you with cold eyes and leave you.

when myungsoo in toilet you sit at the bench waiting for him. suddenly a man came to you. 

"hye cutie. what are doing here???" you turn your head to him. he smile at you. you don't mind him.

"i'm L.jeo." he winked at you. you get blushed. he made funny face at you, then you laughed.

"i'm ~~~~~~~. you're funny" you hold you stomach holding a big laugh.

*she's really cute girl* back there, myungsoo saw you laughing with another man. he told you already not to talk with another man but you don't remember it. his hard breath came. his angry eyes came back. he tighten his fist. " !!!" he went to you. you shocked when saw myungsoo face. L.jeo saw him. "hey. this-" L.jeo can't finished his words when he fall down with blood on his side mouth. myungsoo stood there....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

omg !!! what happened?? what will happen to you ??? i don't know.. i don't know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION TIME !!!

Pikaminty : Myungsoo, did you love ~~~~~~ ???

Myungsoo : 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow~ this is long chapter.. ^_^

anyway..i'm enjoy writing this.. but i don't know if you enjoy it or not... :-(

listen to me.. I'M TRYIN MY BEST !!!!!!   T.T

well... i'll see you on next weekend..

2 words for ya,

SUBSCRIBE   COMMENT

look at this cutie - 

ANYEONG~~~~~~