11.

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

you open you eyes slowly . a hand still on your waist.

*he still here*

you look up to see his face. his face look like angel. his eyes close look like he's in peaceful now. his nose pushing breath to your face make you giggle. then, his lips. pink then a smile came out. you look at his eyes back. he now awake . he look at you full of love. 

"baby.do you like my face??" he tighten his hand to your waist pushed you to get closer him. you blushed.

"no!!" you pouted. he look to your lips. he leaned closer. you push his chest but his grib to strong for you.

"m-myungsoo." you look to his chest getting away from his face.

"baby. please. i-i ". his breath getting hard.

"let me go. i want go home."

his eyes look cold. he let you go and went to the door. he locked it high at the door. you can't reach it because you too short for that tall and giant door. then he sit back at bed corner. his hand ran over his hair.

"arghhhhhh !! how many i told you???" he cover his voice from yelled to you. you sit up and look at him. you play with your fingers. he sit near you and push you too bed slowly. he look into your eyes. his hand on your waist. before he open his mouth, you talk "myungsoo, why you being like this?? did i wrong??" your eyes tearing. you really want this over. he saw you. he huged you caressed your back. your cried on his chest.

"please.let me go." you begging him. he can't mad at you. his heart soften when he heard you crying and begging for him. but part of his heart, he won't let you go.

"i'm sorry baby. i can't let you go. please stay here with me. i'm willing do anything for you but not let you go from me. i need you by my side." he pulled you and wiped your tears. you look at him.

"why?" 

he sigh. "baby, you make me like this. you appeared in my dream. you always make me want you. but when i want to catch you ... you gone. every night you came to my dream make the same thing. i want you. since you here, the dream gone. please. don't leave me." you shocked at his answer. you never thought like this. you don't know what to do. he kissed your cheek and smile.

"go take shower. i wait here." you still didn't move.

"you want a kiss??" he tease you.

"no !!"  you get up from the bed.

"my clothes???"

"in there." he pointed at closet. you take your fits and went to bathroom leaving him with smile on his face .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alright.

this is a short one.

-_- .. i can't think anything now.

alright. wanna know something???

MyungSoo always love you~