Because Of You

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

*~~~~~~~* sigh

he sit on his bed. thinking of you. make him smile. then MRS.Kim came in his bedroom.*tokk.tokk* she popped her head to take a lokk for his son. she saw her son smiling.*what is he thinking about?* 

"honey, what are you smiling for?" MRS.Kim sit beside him.

"oh. omma" he smile. MRS.Kim saw his smiling never seen before.

"tell me, i think something really cheesy happened" MRS.Kim shaking myungsoo's hands.

"omma. *smile* i found her." "who??" MRS.Kim's eyebrows get together.

"~~~~~" "who is she?" MRS.Kim didn't know the name was you. "the one that appeared in my dream" *the one that i want* he smile. "mwo??? you found her?? really?? how?? i thought the girl does not exist." she stated. *he smile and nodded*

"ok. stop smiling. you make me scared"  "how am i gonna explain to her, mom??. she does not know me. it hurts me" his eyes look painful.

MRS.Kim scrub behind him. "honey, i know this is hard. if you love her, you have to take hers heart. if don't love-" 

"no!!!!" MRS.Kim shocked at his sudden high voice. "i love her. i want her" he look away from MRS.Kim.

"ok." MRS.Kim get out from his room.

*no matter way, you will be mine* he smile.

 

At MR.Kim and MRS.Kim's room...

MRS.Kim sit infront of mirror repaired her make-up. MR.Kim busy with his new project to create a new car for his company.

"honey, myungsoo-" MRS.Kim sigh. "whats wrong with him?" MR.Kim asked.

"he found her. the girl. in his dream" MRS.Kim turn around facing his husband. "i'm scared. he will do anything to get her. i know my son. i'm scared if his 'mad' getting over him if he can't get the girl. i'm scared to if he make something to the girl aspecially to him like 3years ago". MR.Kim went to her wife and hug her. "i'm sure. it will never repeat that 'thing' agin" he scrub his wife back to calm her down.

-Flashback 3 years ago- 

"arghhhhhhhh!" *scrash. bommm*

MRS.Kim went to myungsoo's room. she saw him breathing hardly and look at the mirror in frint of him. he smile. but around him theres scaterred in his room. the slidding window broken. the cupboard broken. his hand bleeding. MRS.Kim scared to be close to her son. myungsoo smile. "baby. you leave me." he crying. then he laughed. he hold a dress and smell it. "mmmMMMmmmmm" his head shaking side to side. then, he stoped. he ripped the dress. "arggghhh!!!. you stupid !!!! crazy dress !!!" he shouted. then, he laughed again.

"because of YOU. my son being like this." MRS.Kim eyes like a evil seing his son being like crazy man.

-End of flashback-

"i will never let that 'thing' going on again." MRS.Kim hug tightly her husband. "Yes.honey. me too" MR.Kim stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there you go..

i have to end here. not end finish. imean not "THE END".. *shook my head*

" NAE. YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE HER. " -Myungsoo-

sorry for late update..

love you !!!!!!!