MINE !!!!!

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

slowly you open your eyes. you tried to fixed your eyes to get the right view. 

the room is not yours. the bed big . king size. you thought grew curious. 

"this is not my room" you get from the bed and look at the glasses window. out there was a beautiful scene. garden. full of flower and green. *where am i??* then you remember. myungsoo did this all. you went to a door and open it , it wasn't locked. you heard a loud tanging noise at kitchen. you opped you head and saw myungsoo looking for something.

"myungsoo" he look back to you with smile on his lips.

"baby, you wake. come here" he pulled out his hand. you don't take it. he grasp his fist and look at you. his eyes cold. slowly he stepped closer to you. you step backwards and you stopped when you feel a wall back you. you decided to run away but then his hand banged to your side.

"you can't go any where" he smirk.

"m-m-myung-ssooo. i want go ..... home" your voice shaking. you don't want anything happend to you. only you want is went back to your house. his eyes grew bigger. like there was fire in his eyes staring at you.

"this is your home !!! you're not going anywhere !!! you can't go !!! you can't leave me !!!" then his eyes look painful. "... like you always do to me" he look in your eyes. you don't understand what is he talking about. you don't know him. even his face you never saw. 

"myungsoo-" you stop when his finger went to your pink lips. "you promise me you won't leave me" he caressed you cheek. your heart grew soft at his touch.

"that wasn't what i mean. you-" he hushed you. "that is what you mean" he kiss you cheek. you scared to move because you know he will be like a monster again.

"from now, you mine" he caressed you cheek again. you look into his eyes. he bought you to the living room and sit you side him. his hand went to your back and  hold your waist . not letting you go from him. his another hand playing with you long finger, caressed it .

15minutes you stay with him like that. you decided to went for shower.

"myungsoo. can i take shower" you look at him. he more tall than you make you have to looked up to face him. he look at you and smile. "yes baby. come" he take you and lift you up like bride style. in the room, he take outfit to you. supprising you, there was many fits that for girl. its complete with everything. your jaw opened then he realise it and push up your chin.

"you look shocked baby" he giggle.  "all of this just for you. from now, just take what ever you want to wear. and tell me if you want a new one. or anyhing" you look at him blankly.

"you do this all for me??" he nodded.

"go. i'll wait for you there." he point at the big bed. you nodded you head but before you step in the bathroom, he held your wrist and turn you body. he kissed your forehead and push you back to the bathroom.

in the bathroom, you thinking about him. you take a long shower to take time to think about him. *when i was lenient with him, he will be like normal people.* you know that you have to act like you accept him. you wear the outfit and it fit for you. short pants and  a shirt look perfect to you. you went out from bathroom and saw he lay on bed. you took the chance to look for your stuff. you can't  found it anywhere. when you busy looking for your stuff a pair of hand land on you waist.

"what are you looking for?? huh baby???" he whisper at your ears. you shocked at his appeared. you thought he still sleeping.

"i'm not sleeping, baby. i'm waitng for you." he kissed you neck. you struggle because it tickle you.

"i'm looking for my bag. did you see it???" you ask holding his hand still on your waist.

"i saw it. but then i didn't saw it" he giggle. "i keep it. don't you ever tried to look for it" his voice grew rough.

you scared with his sudden change of his voice. then you caressed his hand . hope that he will back normal.

"nae." you reply softly. you feel that he smiling.

"mmmmmm. baby. lets go sleep. i'm sleepy" he rock you side to side. you nodded your head and he walked you to the bed.

"are we going to sleep together??" he smile and nodded.

he land you side him and put his hands on your waist. your face ahead of his bare chest. he kissed you forehead and close his eyes. "goodnight baby" you felt tired to due of the drama today. 

"good night" you close your eyes and went for dream at night. 

*you only mine now. and now, i will never let you go from me* he tighten his hand to your waist never let you go from me non inches away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey there! i'll ended here.

pardon me for making you eagerly await. i'm sorry.

so, how was it?? did get anything wrong?? spelling?? grammar???

please comment. you the silent reader, please subscribe me.

just comment me what ever you like. i will take it because it is my mistake. T.T

-THANK YOU,DEAR-